• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Being drugged by my partner..why?

If you're not making this up for some reason, then this guy you're with is dangerously manipulative and you are not safe with him. Types like him will escalate the abuse and keep gaslighting you about it. Get away from him ASAP. One of these days that little game he's playing now won't be enough for him anymore and you might wind up in a body bag.

He is not a partner, but a rapist/sexual predator. Get far away from him as you can, stay safe, contact the police, and do not go anywhere alone with him.
Thank you. Hard to accept this reality but it's true, he's just ghosted me so my questions have been answered.

You should still get urine analysis done asap …..Valium (benzodiazepine) has a really long half life with active metabolites that can be detected week down the road perhaps

This can be done at any walk-in clinic….or have family doc fax over paper for urine analysis to a local lab close to you….just get this please, I’m curious if any detectable controlled substances were present

Worst case if so, you could press criminal charges, or send him a formal letter/text/email stating a lawyer has filled a motion, and your creeper will be receiving a summons to court because lab urine analysis was conducted and a common date rape drug was detected in your blood. He is being formally taken to court and he will receive summons to court date shortly

He will literally have a panic attack if he actually did it….he will contact you ASAP all hyped up, scared & defensive….very concerned with the details and will start acting erratically (at home you won’t see this, but it’ll be happening)

Scare the f@ck outta him at the least …….Urine analysis or not ? Ur decision

Hope you’re all well though…mentally & spiritually :)

Still trying to figure this out, looking back, there were times where I would rush so hard that I couldn't speak, or even open my mouth, I couldn't open my eyes, or move and I'd then pass out.. could it be GHB?

He will literally have a panic attack if he actually did it….he will contact you ASAP all hyped up, scared & defensive….
If he is a psychopath or a sociopath (which he is very likely one of the two, given the circumstances) unfortunately no he will not have a panic attack when accused, nor will he get defensive or scared or hyped up. Psychopaths and sociopaths don't feel remorse, and they have very shallow affect which means they tend to not get amped up or overly excited about, well, anything at all really. They don't feel empathy, they don't have a conscience therefore they cannot feel guilt. And even if they could feel guilt, they are often so grandiose that they believe that they are in the right all of the time anyway.

Still trying to figure this out, looking back, there were times where I would rush so hard that I couldn't speak, or even open my mouth, I couldn't open my eyes, or move and I'd then pass out.. could it be GHB?
I've actually never had G, but it sounds like it could be a likely contender for the substance. And he possibly chose it because it metabolises quickly and isn't detectable the next day so even if you got yourself tested you wouldn't find out. Psychopaths tend to think ahead about things like that and cover their tracks ahead of time, so to speak.

Please tell me you have cut ties with this man.

Could anyone shed some light on why my partner of 4 years has been drugging me when we're intimate with eachother?
I have no idea with what, as I haven't yet taken a drug test and the times I have it hasn't shown up with anything, but I'm definitely being drugged as the next day I feel like I'm coming down. I just don't get why? Is it some type of fetish? He enjoys raping me when I'm under as well. It just blows my mind why anyone would find that enjoyable? He swears he doesn't drug me, but I know he is as I'm very well aware of what my body is like on and off drugs.
Run run run, and run fast. Never subject yourself to that kind or treatment.

No this isn't a troll post I'm actually going through this and it's weighing heavy on my heart.
What I don't get is, because this person pays for sex workers, so I'm sure many of them would enjoy free drugs while they're being paid for sex. So why would he do this to me who is a recovering addict, clean for 10 years? When he can just go pay for it and do it with someone who enjoys drugs?

Could anyone shed some light on why my partner of 4 years has been drugging me when we're intimate with eachother?
I have no idea with what, as I haven't yet taken a drug test and the times I have it hasn't shown up with anything, but I'm definitely being drugged as the next day I feel like I'm coming down. I just don't get why? Is it some type of fetish? He enjoys raping me when I'm under as well. It just blows my mind why anyone would find that enjoyable? He swears he doesn't drug me, but I know he is as I'm very well aware of what my body is like on and off drugs.
Might be crack/coke, another stim ie meth, an Rc.. or something like pcp or who knows.. I mean honestly it could be just about anything. I doubt u could confuse sex for a drug-high as a former addicted person so yea ur obviously not crazy.. but anyway the only thing I can think is maybe he wants to have that control over you the way he would with an addicted sex worker. Some ppl like that control/power dynamic. But yea he sounds scary and id get away if I were u.. but im a dude and I have no idea wut thats like

*i mean its probably not a stim if its making u unconscious but at the same time maybe he's finding more than one way to drug you or is combining drugs. Could be fentanyl or heroin too.. honestly a lot of drugs could make u like that Theres really no way to know unless u could like recognize the taste or feeling to some extent that would be a clue but you know... unless you caught him and tested the shit theres no way to know at all. I would tend to think it would be something addictive (which is why I said stim at first) but if its knocking u out then it sounds more like a fentanyl or pcp type of thing maybe (?) Again really hard to say lol

Sounds like GHB but there are so many RC benzos about now it could be that.
Whatever it is, doesn't matter. So you have an escape plan?
If he's doing this shit to you imagine what other secrets he's hiding. Run run run

Somnophilia (from Latin somnus "sleep" and Greekφιλία, -philia "friendship") is a paraphilia in which an individual becomes sexually aroused by someone who is unconscious. The Dictionary of Psychology categorised somnophilia within the classification of predatory paraphilias.

Origin​

The term somnophilia was coined by John Money in 1986. He characterized the condition as a type of sexual fetishism, described as a type of syndrome: "of the marauding-predatory type in which erotic arousal and facilitation or attainment of orgasm are responsive to and dependent on intruding upon" someone who is unable to respond. He wrote that often the condition then subsequently involves the individual waking the unresponsive sexual partner after the act has been committed.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disordersclassified the term in 2000 under DSM-IV TR code 302.9 and in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems under ICD-10code F65.9.

Hello.. I'm back and I'm still here on earth and I hope someone reaches out or replies.
I did have more questions for anyone who may be able to answer them.
I believe he shotgunned something into my mouth and I inhaled it. There was no smoke and I don't remember tasting anything but the high was instant and im also left with minor scabs on my nose. I remember my temperature dropping as well. No pain whatsoever as well.
I won't ever be going anywhere near him again.

I believe this sicko was giving me some type of Amyl. Due to the scabs and irritation on my nose. This is the only drug I can pin it down to.

Get away from him as fast as you can. As others have said he's either a psychopath or sociopath, they are incapable of feeling remorse and create trauma wherever they lurk.
reading this thread I really doubt people know what sociopaths are
and that's wrong that sociopaths are incapable of feeling remorse.

Sociopaths can have normal lives, they're not all serial killers
Yknow there's so many misconceptions in the medical field, yet still, still people spout these misconceptions as if they A) had any clue about psychology/medicine and B) take them as correct without any research whatsoever,
why research something? Fuck. Pisses me off how people just equate these psychological conditions to = they are a monster without feeling

Sorry, I'll show myself out @ mods