• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Benzo after heroin if pupils constricted?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
If 6 hours pass since my last toke (2 morphine half Lives) and I feel normal but my pupils are still very constricted, is it safe to take my usual dose of benzos to go sleep (0.75mg etizolam)?? Or my breath will be supresed?

Now that I have been using heroin every day, it seems as if my pupils are permanently constricted all day? Does that mean there is a build up of opioid in my system?

Haven't you been asleep all day I mean nodding. I guess that really is one of the most important things, sleep, unconsciousness. It was to me. But now that I've switched loyalty to dexedrine and I'm waiting to build up enough Merit to begin zenzedi, sleep is an absolute waste of time. Like a third of your day.

I wouldn't take that much. Take half (or less!) + 25-50 mg of Benadryl I always take one and a half so that's like 37.5 which for me is a sweet spot of sedation without restlessness

If 6 hours pass since my last toke (2 morphine half Lives) and I feel normal but my pupils are still very constricted, is it safe to take my usual dose of benzos to go sleep (0.75mg etizolam)?? Or my breath will be supresed?

Now that I have been using heroin every day, it seems as if my pupils are permanently constricted all day? Does that mean there is a build up of opioid in my system?

If you are tolerant to opioids, .75mg of etizolam shouldn't be too much of a concern. Nonetheless, taken benzos while using opioids increases the risks dramatically overall.

Strongly constricted pupils is a pretty clear indicator of the degree of narcosis generally speaking, so if they appear unusually or intensely constricted then exercise caution.

If you are tolerant to opioids, .75mg of etizolam shouldn't be too much of a concern. Nonetheless, taken benzos while using opioids increases the risks dramatically overall.

Strongly constricted pupils is a pretty clear indicator of the degree of narcosis generally speaking, so if they appear unusually or intensely constricted then exercise caution.
Thank you so much for always giving great answers!!

I smoke 5 grams of the same heroin (same dealer every time) in 2 days, idk if that is considered tolerant as I have no clue how pure the H is