• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

So I've got some of the "msj" Valiums. They are 10mg but are quite a bit smaller than the normal Valium u get. Roughly about the size of 15 mg codeine tabs. My question is with these being so small could u cook these up with something like vodka or some other clear spirit around the same percentage (37.5-40%) then water the solution down with water so you could iv it?

^don't inject the valium, injecting benzos doesn't give you a rush, just a faster onset and it's not worth risking an arm etc.
And cooking up alcohol is really dangerous as alcohol vapor can explode
And injecting vodka, even if diluted is a bad idea, it'll burn your vein and normal drink alcohol contains detergents etc.

^ I second this.
Also most benzos have oral bioavailabilities of upwards of 80-90% With no rush to be had, IV is nearly pointless, and the risk vs reward is too high.

^Thanks for the advice guys. Seems as if in America you have many different kind of benzos easily available (I may be wrong about that). In the U.K. (Well in my area at least) we only tend to get illicit Valium I.e not from a pharmacist but from the net or other sources and can be really hit and miss. Sometimes you may only take a few and get a pretty good effect whereas sometimes you may have to take a lot to get the same effect. They're very cheap (won't say how much, BL rules etc). Recently the green jelly 30ml Temazepam eggs have came onto the scene. I have heard of people injecting the fluid from inside them but haven't tried it myself. Is this possible? I posted further back in this thread asking this but got no answers.

^I'm guessing your from America just because it seems the majority of the people on here are from the USA. I may be wrong

Xanax works just fine if you eat it. No need to be injecting it at all. Take 3 bars and enjoy your nap and munch out session!

^Thanks for the advice guys. Seems as if in America you have many different kind of benzos easily available (I may be wrong about that). In the U.K. (Well in my area at least) we only tend to get illicit Valium I.e not from a pharmacist but from the net or other sources and can be really hit and miss. Sometimes you may only take a few and get a pretty good effect whereas sometimes you may have to take a lot to get the same effect. They're very cheap (won't say how much, BL rules etc). Recently the green jelly 30ml Temazepam eggs have came onto the scene. I have heard of people injecting the fluid from inside them but haven't tried it myself. Is this possible? I posted further back in this thread asking this but got no answers.

I didn't realize they still made the temazepam jellies. After all those people injected them and lost their limbs/lives I thought they were discontinued in gel form.

So...no...I would definitely recommend NOT attempting to inject the temazepam. It's not worth it even if there wasn't a risk of you losing a limb.