• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best drug combination?

DXM + Weed.

Would be mine.

Its funny how all of yours had weed and something else though. lol

San Pedro + Caapi vine was an amazing combo, even if one of those is mostly just a potentiator. You have to be careful with that combo though because its possible to OD, where its very difficult to OD with the cactus by itself.

Mescaline and MDMA was divine bliss.
Peyote and opium was visionary.

Im a big fan of mescaline all around.

Eat 2 pills of MDMA...

Wait an hour...

While peaking break out 200mg of coke and 200mg of diesel...

Snort up nose...

Wait 15 minutes...

Smoke massive bong of headies...

Smoke a cigarette...

Enjoy life...

But for an everyday high, the best combo is opioids and cigarette. For one of those once in a while party high's, I'd have to say LSD + MDMA is a wild one (just make sure you have decent acid & clean rolls).

MDMA and speed.

All the rush of X but with enough amphetamine to keep me able to converse, dance and sex people up :)

Heroin/Coke
Heroin/Meth
Kiddie speedballs( Hydromorphone/Ritalin IV, Hydrocodone/Ritalin, etc.)
Opiates/Muscle Relaxants

Oxymorphone + cocaine, in the same rig and injected straight into a vein. I'm not alone in thinking the rush from IV oxymorphone is better than heroin, so that makes the combo better too.

There's simply no comparison to an IV speedball of a strong opiate and coke. It's just pure physical pleasure that can't be matched by anything. Not even your best orgasm comes close to that rush (emotional fulfillment from love is something entirely different than physical pleasure). And you can't even compare snorting the two, because the rush from shooting it is orders of magnitude more pleasurable than just snorting them. Some people judge a speedball from their experience snorting some coke while high on opiates, and conclude it's not the be all end all of physical pleasure; these people have no idea how huge a difference IV is.

Last edited:
opiates+meth+benzos

I have always wanted to try a speedball (or an opiate/coke solution, at least) , but i live in the country, and i wouldn't dare shoot the coke around here.
Instead I use meth and opiates in the same shot. I've always called it a super speedball, for lack of a better term. But I've heard shootin yay is actually better than shootin crank. I can believe the rush is, but I think I would still choose a meth injection over a yay injection, for duration of the high. The whole reason I hardly do coke in the first place.

San Pedro + Caapi vine was an amazing combo, even if one of those is mostly just a potentiator. You have to be careful with that combo though because its possible to OD, where its very difficult to OD with the cactus by itself.

Mescaline and MDMA was divine bliss.
Peyote and opium was visionary.

Im a big fan of mescaline all around.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. =D

opiates+meth+benzos

I have always wanted to try a speedball (or an opiate/coke solution, at least) , but i live in the country, and i wouldn't dare shoot the coke around here.
Instead I use meth and opiates in the same shot. I've always called it a super speedball, for lack of a better term. But I've heard shootin yay is actually better than shootin crank. I can believe the rush is, but I think I would still choose a meth injection over a yay injection, for duration of the high. The whole reason I hardly do coke in the first place.

Compared to the rush from coke, the meth rush is pathetically weak. You could always just add some meth in for a longer duration, but I'd just snort it along side, the meth would detract from the pure pleasure and synergy of the coke+opiate shot.

speedballs - coke plus heroin. also heroin plus meth isn't too shabby - never done coke plus meth but I've heard good . IV obvi

Compared to the rush from coke, the meth rush is pathetically weak. You could always just add some meth in for a longer duration, but I'd just snort it along side, the meth would detract from the pure pleasure and synergy of the coke+opiate shot.

its not that coke or meth is better or worse, they are just different. meth is longer lasting, and if you shoot enough, some pretty awesome shit starts to happen - but the pure head rush of a big hit of coke - like a bell ringer hit - there's nothing else quite like it. I disagree that the meth rush is "pathetically weak" though - like you rush for two hours vs. ten minutes on coke - how is that weak - actually heroin detracts from meth in some ways - it knocks out the very top end of the meth rush - but it also knocks out the bottom end of meth, the horrible depressive freakout part, so obvi there is something to be said for that.

Temazepam + Marijuana + Codeine
(meth)Amphetamine + cigarettes
Benzos + alcohol
Doxylamine + Codeine + Temazepam
Oxycodone + Temazepam
Marijuana + Benzos
Etc..