🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nostalgia Best of Bluelight Fresh Contributions Fall 2021

Hey folks,

So we've come to the realization that our Best of Bluelight forum could use some fresh contributions. We haven't had anything added to it in quite some time.

So we want to hear from you.

Have you ever read a thread and just thought, wow, this one's classic, we should hold onto it? Well now's your chance. In the comments below, please link some of your favorite recent threads that you think should be memorialized in Bluelight lore forevermore.

Looking forward to seeing what ideas all you beautiful BLers have to offer. Let us know what you think! At a later time we will probably hold a poll of our top contributions to see what ultimately gets in.

volov.jpg

so the likes are "I like to hate you"
and the hearts are "I <3 to murder your nazi ass"

ok makes more sense now

people DM me to say i made them lol

people DM you to say you suck bags of dicks
Let's not dick size about rep here. You forget that you're rarely even given the privilege to post here, meanwhile I'm a pretty well respected member of the community. Screenshot your warnings next.

Would rather suck a bag of dicks than have to live your sex life. Assclass probably gives poor oral. Well he would, if anyone had ever let him go near their genitals.

Let's not dick size about rep here. You forget that you're rarely even given the privilege to post here, meanwhile I'm a pretty well respected member of the community. Screenshot your warnings next.

Would rather suck a bag of dicks than have to live your sex life. Assclass probably gives poor oral. Well he would, if anyone had ever let him go near their genitals.
  • Warning points: 6
  • Total warnings: 15

im pretty proud of "total belligerence"

when did you first start posting on BL? ive been around for a long time

I'll look for it.
I've searched. Can't find it. Am I sure I saw it on BL? No. I thought I had, though. But I also know it's old and not sure how far back BL goes. Is every comment ever made from Day 1 still accessible or does a system purge stuff after 10 years or so ? I know wherever I read it , it was around 2013 or 2014. It always stuck with me as being on BL but alas.....searches provide nothing. And I have even tried all the variations of smelly fingers, eyes and ass, rub my smelly eyes, ass-y eyes...no such luck. So if it wasn't an original BL thread, it is now. :Mario party:

I've searched. Can't find it. Am I sure I saw it on BL? No. I thought I had, though. But I also know it's old and not sure how far back BL goes. Is every comment ever made from Day 1 still accessible or does a system purge stuff after 10 years or so ? I know wherever I read it , it was around 2013 or 2014. It always stuck with me as being on BL but alas.....searches provide nothing. And I have even tried all the variations of smelly fingers, eyes and ass, rub my smelly eyes, ass-y eyes...no such luck. So if it wasn't an original BL thread, it is now. :Mario party:
Search function sucks. I mean if you have an inkling of what forum it might be in, you could always just scroll back the pages to when you think it might've been. Kind of a lot of work for a shitpost thread tho.

Sort of, I mean I still make it to some AA meetings here and there. Idk, nothing super serious. I've got a therapist but she's pretty worthless.
I miss my therapist. I can't afford one anymore/lack of healthcare.

Can you not get a new one?