🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nostalgia Best of Bluelight Fresh Contributions Fall 2021

Hey folks,

So we've come to the realization that our Best of Bluelight forum could use some fresh contributions. We haven't had anything added to it in quite some time.

So we want to hear from you.

Have you ever read a thread and just thought, wow, this one's classic, we should hold onto it? Well now's your chance. In the comments below, please link some of your favorite recent threads that you think should be memorialized in Bluelight lore forevermore.

Looking forward to seeing what ideas all you beautiful BLers have to offer. Let us know what you think! At a later time we will probably hold a poll of our top contributions to see what ultimately gets in.

I could, but I've had so many therapists with little success so I'm hesitant to even bother anymore.
It can be weird to find the right one. One of the first therapists I cancelled after only two sessions because she gave me all the red flags such as saying "You will not like me". Um ok. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Hey folks,

So we've come to the realization that our Best of Bluelight forum could use some fresh contributions. We haven't had anything added to it in quite some time.

Have you ever read a thread and just thought, wow, this one's classic, we should hold onto it? Well now's your chance. In the comments below, please link some of your favorite recent threads that you think should be memorialized in Bluelight lore forevermore.

Looking forward to seeing what ideas all you beautiful BLers have to offer. Let us know what you think! At a later time we will probably hold a poll of our top contributions to see what ultimately gets in.

When I first started reading BL ( probably close to 10 years ago) I read a thread that was titled" Does anyone else's eyes smell like ass after they rub them ". I'm like OK, I'll bite. Some guy wanted everyone to rub their eyes and smell their fingers. He swore his fingers smelled like ass.

Well, you can imagine the responses. I was like... is this guy serious so I googled it. Seems our eyes have ducts in each corner. The inner one is our tear duct and I forgot the name of the outer one. The tear duct is usually always kept clear and clean just through our natural " wash " in our eyes but the outer one ( the duct closest to our ears ) can get clogged with a fluid and will actually hold small amounts of bacteria. When one washes their face daily there's no issues but if we go a few days then one can indeed take their pinky finger and rub the outside duct gently and will assuredly get a unpleasant smell. It's the bacteria that has formed and once you wipe it away it takes a while to reform again.

So, the responses that he got to having everyone rub their eyes and smell their fingers was freakin' hilarious. This thread is many years old and I have no idea of the user name but if it could be resurrected I know everyone would laugh their asses off. For sure the best of BL material.

When I first started reading BL ( probably close to 10 years ago) I read a thread that was titled" Does anyone else's eyes smell like ass after they rub them ". I'm like OK, I'll bite. Some guy wanted everyone to rub their eyes and smell their fingers. He swore his fingers smelled like ass.

Well, you can imagine the responses. I was like... is this guy serious so I googled it. Seems our eyes have ducts in each corner. The inner one is our tear duct and I forgot the name of the outer one. The tear duct is usually always kept clear and clean just through our natural " wash " in our eyes but the outer one ( the duct closest to our ears ) can get clogged with a fluid and will actually hold small amounts of bacteria. When one washes their face daily there's no issues but if we go a few days then one can indeed take their pinky finger and rub the outside duct gently and will assuredly get a unpleasant smell. It's the bacteria that has formed and once you wipe it away it takes a while to reform again.

So, the responses that he got to having everyone rub their eyes and smell their fingers was freakin' hilarious. This thread is many years old and I have no idea of the user name but if it could be resurrected I know everyone would laugh their asses off. For sure the best of BL material.
dang i did a test and my bum smells like tears and contact solution

Sort of, I mean I still make it to some AA meetings here and there. Idk, nothing super serious. I've got a therapist but she's pretty worthless.
You can talk to to me if you want, I have a lot of free time, and I’m not very judgemental

Also I recommend 7cups.com

Let's not dick size about rep here. You forget that you're rarely even given the privilege to post here, meanwhile I'm a pretty well respected member of the community. Screenshot your warnings next.

Would rather suck a bag of dicks than have to live your sex life. Assclass probably gives poor oral. Well he would, if anyone had ever let him go near their genitals.
Perks*he said oral

Hey folks,

if yall could comment on my threads thatd be so nice