🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nostalgia Best of Bluelight Fresh Contributions Fall 2021

Hey folks,

So we've come to the realization that our Best of Bluelight forum could use some fresh contributions. We haven't had anything added to it in quite some time.

So we want to hear from you.

Have you ever read a thread and just thought, wow, this one's classic, we should hold onto it? Well now's your chance. In the comments below, please link some of your favorite recent threads that you think should be memorialized in Bluelight lore forevermore.

Looking forward to seeing what ideas all you beautiful BLers have to offer. Let us know what you think! At a later time we will probably hold a poll of our top contributions to see what ultimately gets in.

That's gonna be the nastiest thing I've heard so far this week.
Never heard of this phenomena but I think I'd just throw in the towel (& grab the Kleenex) so to speak on ever again engaging in "relations" with a woman after making such a discovery.

I'd become a Trappist monk and live out the rest of my days making cheese.
Eye cheese. 🧀
Well it's gotta be true because in 2012 first time ever and being 46 at the time. I had a massive sinus/ nose infection. At first the Drs and Hospital didn't even get me the right antibiotics for that actually smelled like Shit right out of my Asshole. This went on for about a month. Every time I blew my nose which I didn't want to but had to, my Toy Poodle Runt Cozmo couldn't get enough. He would jump on my face and shove his little tongue up one nostril as far as he could. Going crazy !
Earned the nickname PussHound. So yes your sinuses are connected to the Ass Hole

I've searched. Can't find it. Am I sure I saw it on BL? No. I thought I had, though. But I also know it's old and not sure how far back BL goes. Is every comment ever made from Day 1 still accessible or does a system purge stuff after 10 years or so ? I know wherever I read it , it was around 2013 or 2014. It always stuck with me as being on BL but alas.....searches provide nothing. And I have even tried all the variations of smelly fingers, eyes and ass, rub my smelly eyes, ass-y eyes...no such luck. So if it wasn't an original BL thread, it is now. :Mario party:

Because a couple of years ago a large part of the forum was purged.

Not sure if this is already there. It's quite explicit, depraved and dark but I'll never forget this thread. I sometimes wonder what happened to SoapyMcT...
Dunno if this is BoBL material but I think it might be.

I could, but I've had so many therapists with little success so I'm hesitant to even bother anymore.
A few things have occurred since our last conversation.

Have you considered why you might have been hesitant when writing this?

Hmmm, maybe. Technically I have a therapist, she's just particularly useless and doesn't really give me all that much help.

Like (316)
Heart
Heart (26) Love (28) Haha (189) Wow (18) Sad (10) Angry (4)

most people find me funny.

it is just the people with minimal intelligence who don't like me.

i am sorry you are too dumb to get my jokes. it must suck being confused why people are laughing
Just to fully understand the gravity of the situation.

If I don't like you, I'm stupid?
Asking for a friend

Turns out I might actually be getting a new one... So, I'm not exactly optimistic but I'm hopeful, maybe something will work out.

Hey folks,

So we've come to the realization that our Best of Bluelight forum could use some fresh contributions. We haven't had anything added to it in quite some time.

So we want to hear from you.

Have you ever read a thread and just thought, wow, this one's classic, we should hold onto it? Well now's your chance. In the comments below, please link some of your favorite recent threads that you think should be memorialized in Bluelight lore forevermore.

Looking forward to seeing what ideas all you beautiful BLers have to offer. Let us know what you think! At a later time we will probably hold a poll of our top contributions to see what ultimately gets in.
i have been taking oxycodone for 20 years and have experienced several potentiaters by accident oeating without knowing their potential .3 tablespoons of apple cider vinagar. celery ,orange juice from different souces mixed in bottle juice.milk thistle, all on a emty stomach.