Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Best of youtube

Peterson and Brand my 2 favorite fearless truth tellers. So needed in this world. Thank you both so much for what you do. Amazing men.

Open discussion, so needed! Food for thought. Thank you Russel and Jordan

Non-hysterical JP 😃

this meme gave me a chuckle:

2diokltskes81.jpg

this meme gave me a chuckle:

2diokltskes81.jpg

I was talking to my ex about JP recently and he said exactly the same thing.

The sad thing about that meme is not JP though, it's that *I* am 18-35yo white guy with no direction lol.

I was defo not looking for a guru - got enough as it is - I was just enthralled by his lectures bc he's smart and articulate as hell, with the ability to think for himself.

Oh god HAHAHAHAH. They could remix anyone and I'd laugh. They could remix my mother.. I'd probably never stop laughing at that one

It's not what he (sic) says, but what he doesn't actualise ( that is irritating & rings of disingenuous shit sold as philosophical truth) - I don't think their (sic) toxic but a business, pretending to be a guru. Which is disappointing.

Some do it more subtly than this guy but still follow the model(so good to know the model; so you can think for yourself); probably, with better intentions, than psychopaths but yet deny, their grandiosity, deny their marketeering, deny transparency to boost views - like most good marketing men/women do, that garner an audience of needy people.

Last edited:
@Snafu in the Void

This is horrible :( Seriously, I laugh at just about anything but this is just mean.

Yeah... it's pretty brave of him to show his true emotions to the public. I think its wrong on another level to mock men who bare their emotions publicly and cry. Perpetuates negative societal stigmas.

The other memes were funny but this isn't.