Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Best of youtube

Yeah... it's pretty brave of him to show his true emotions to the public. I think its wrong on another level to mock men who bare their emotions publicly and cry. Perpetuates negative societal stigmas.

The other memes were funny but this isn't.

I left a comment "this shouldn't be part of a meme".

some of the comments :)

"The drive is strong with this one." "Read or read not, there is no try." "Your lack of floppies is disturbing." "It's a floppy!" "So this is how floppies die…with thunderous applause." "Never tell my the odds of reading" "That's no moon, it's a floppy."

this is not the directory you are looking for.

I've got a bad sector about this...

some of the comments :)

"The drive is strong with this one." "Read or read not, there is no try." "Your lack of floppies is disturbing." "It's a floppy!" "So this is how floppies die…with thunderous applause." "Never tell my the odds of reading" "That's no moon, it's a floppy."

this is not the directory you are looking for.

I've got a bad sector about this...

I love YT comments. I've laughed so hard it ruined the video for me. The example that springs to mind is Tool - Schism, where the top comment was "I swear this is about a couple putting together Ikea furniture". You probably know the song.

I love the jonny giger vid 239 attempts to nail a trick only one person has done before.

then when he finally gets it says im so happy I did some tricks to celebrate.

skater mind set is a wonderful thing.

in conclusion I have no idea :)

probably the wisest thing I have ever heard as really do any of us.

though I am not sure this guys advice will stop the hate wars that keep on keeping on.

Oh lol. Bearded Mountain Guy. He does stand up comedy and he's not stupid (look at his eyes). I doubt anything will stop the hate wars, though I was watching Russell Brand recently and he said "we can create glorious new tribes". I thought that was a pretty awesome thing to say.

I listen to Terence McKenna for advice/predictions

I've seen this guy on Twitter and 🤢. He's also an uncultured, uneducated tool -- I investigated men crying once because I knew our culture got that very wrong, and sure enough I read pretty quickly that Samurai warriors cried in front of each other without shame.

If I was Hitler...

@Snafu in the Void

This just came out. I cbf'd with the whole thing at first, but I'm interested. I really do have a lot of respect for his intelligence. Thoughts? If you cbf'd.

I couldn't make it past 5 minutes.

His body language makes it clear he is absolutely full of himself now.

He's gone full right wing, he's defending a whole bunch of right wing bullshit like the 'freedom convoy' in Canada.

He sounds like a polite version of Alex Jones in this, I cringe every time I hear the word 'globalist elites'.

He's not the same person anymore. Frankly, this seems like someone paid him to write this. He's on right wing payroll now since he left twitter.

I lose more respect for him with each new video he produces, he's become rather silly and turning into a living meme.

I couldn't make it past 5 minutes.

His body language makes it clear he is absolutely full of himself now.

He's gone full right wing, he's defending a whole bunch of right wing bullshit like the 'freedom convoy' in Canada.

He sounds like a polite version of Alex Jones in this, I cringe every time I hear the word 'globalist elites'.

He's not the same person anymore. Frankly, this seems like someone paid him to write this. He's on right wing payroll now since he left twitter.

I lose more respect for him with each new video he produces, he's become rather silly and turning into a living meme.

Sorry I just saw this. I dunno, I listened to the whole thing and it goes against a lot of what I believe but I'm sorta doing it deliberately to challenge myself. I don't think he's gone right-wing -- they wouldn't want the poor to prosper as a means of dealing with climate change.

Sorry I just saw this. I dunno, I listened to the whole thing and it goes against a lot of what I believe but I'm sorta doing it deliberately to challenge myself. I don't think he's gone right-wing -- they wouldn't want the poor to prosper as a means of dealing with climate change.
well honestly I'm probably biased and very affirmative that climate change is real

60% of all animal species on earth have gone extinct since 1970, I don't know how anyone could think that's just coincidence and not directly caused by humans devastating the environment

I'm no green peace mofo, but it's a topic dear to me, I love animals and planet earth. I would much rather corporations suffer or a few humans be inconvenienced/have a few "God given liberties" taken away than see further destruction, and I assumed that was what he was going to argue.