Supplements best (recreational) drug for cardio?

How does it compare to Dexedrine/Adderall?
I like it better personally. Absolutely obliterates cravings too. Super cheap and readily available is always a bonus.

When I'm on ephedrine/caffeine/nicotine I have to eat because I know I have to eat lol. I crave nothing at all, cardio is a breeze, i push harder, and i also train alot better too.

I find adderall makes me focus more and is better if I'm studying. I can sit. On ephedrine I have to move, and I work like a savage too so days go by quick

I like it better personally. Absolutely obliterates cravings too. Super cheap and readily available is always a bonus.

When I'm on ephedrine/caffeine/nicotine I have to eat because I know I have to eat lol. I crave nothing at all, cardio is a breeze, i push harder, and i also train alot better too.

I find adderall makes me focus more and is better if I'm studying. I can sit. On ephedrine I have to move, and I work like a savage too so days go by quick
Good to know.
I take prescribed Dexedrine semi-daily, but ephedrine is legal and readily available where I live so I may go try some eventually.
Do you find it to be worthwhile on its own, or only when mixed with caffeine in a stack?

I tried to do one of those three point contests at Disney on 3200 mg of gabapentin, I made 1/20 it was the most embarrassing scene of my life

I used to hit the treadmill hard for 1 or 2 miles and max speed and found that benzos could help me run the mile or two at over half a mile per hour faster, ie "0.5" faster. Like if normally i would run at 9.0 with benzo 9.5 or 9.6 was doable.

Good to know.
I take prescribed Dexedrine semi-daily, but ephedrine is legal and readily available where I live so I may go try some eventually.
Do you find it to be worthwhile on its own, or only when mixed with caffeine in a stack?
The caffeine aids in performance and fat loss too, but it keeps the ephedrine going longer.

I'd typically do 3-4 doses daily.

By nighttime I'd crash like a rock I had expelled so much energy