• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Best soundtracks for sex?

Can't remember most song I had sex to although one of them was by Blue October-into the ocean. One of the girls my friend and I had over played one of her CDs and that was what I remember lol.

i used to have brain eno's ambient stuff in my cd player on repeat back in the day when i used to have sex

also maybe some jazz type stuff. Journey in Satchidananda by alice coltrane is something i probably listened to that was cool to have sex to.

i have a hard time getting horny listening to pop music with vocals and lyrics. too distracting and it's like does the girl want to listen to a dude singer or like i could see dudes wanting to listen to sexy r and b female singers.

Can't remember most song I had sex to although one of them was by Blue October-into the ocean. One of the girls my friend and I had over played one of her CDs and that was what I remember lol.
Oh man, I love Blue October. I've never listened to them during sex, but definitely in heavy introspective moments.

My favorite song is probably "Hate Me", but the entire "Any Man in America" album is awesome as well.

I prefer none. But I can tell you the best soundtrack NOT to have sex to, which I was once having to overhear from another room while right in the middle of business, and that's the Wilhelm Tell overture. If you have even a shred of humour in your body it's impossible to keep going without collapsing in fits of laughter.

Ya'll be fucking to weird shit but I guess I can't talk. My first girlfriend use to make us listen to Radiohead Ok computer. I can't even listen to Paranoid Android without getting a boner now. Makes me feel like some sick fuck. Guy yelling bout' sqeal little piggy and off with his head and all I can think about is vaginas and blowing my load. I'm pretty sure it's the kinda association what done fucked Hitlers head up or something.

Had this other girl that only wanted to listen to NIN downward spiral. She always had to wear combat boots and wanted me to beat her ass and choke her out while she orgasmed. She made me take one of her combat boot shoelaces and wrap it around her clit while pulling both ends as hard as I could till it was all swollen looking. I was afraid I was gonna rip the fucking thing off. Made me once shove a lit, melting, hot wax, candlestick in her vagina. Another time started orgasming and she grabbed my nutsack and twisted as hard as she could and got a railroad spike she had sitting on her dresser and tried to shove it up my ass. Gotta get tetanus shots after sex like WTF..

She always wanted to do this sex magic shit with her like visualizing shit I want when I cum and drawing runes on ourselves. I always wondered what in the fuck she was visualizing while I was choking her ass but I was too afraid to ask. She was into straight up weird shit. I even found a false compartment in her closet with a Santeria type shrine that appeared to be for possession or influence over me. I'm probably pretty fucked from all this. Surprised I'm not a serial killer or something.

Try fucking to this shit(especially the ending), while girl spits in your face and growls "Hit me! Fucking hit me you little fuck boy bitch!" Biting, scratching, slapping, Speaking in tongues, head rolling like Linda Blair in the exorcists all possessed and shit. I would half expect her to start levitating off the bed.

Me just trying to survive the night...

Oh yeah... Ol combat boots girl used to love Lords of Acid too...

As to the perfect music for sex. Fuck if I know what makes people choose the music they like in the sack. If I had tried to play Usher or whatever R&B artists was popular at the time girl with combat boots probably would've carved a pentagram in my chest and taken a dump on me. I don't know?? Maybe we'd have been sacrificing virgins or something by then.

Last edited: