• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
Part 1

This is a new thread to continue discussion about 4-methylmethcathinone, otherwise known as mephedrone.

Attachments

• Mephedrone.png
    Mephedrone.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 625
Part 1

This is a new thread to continue discussion about 4-methylmethcathinone, otherwise known as mephedrone.

havent been here in a whole but i saw this post...eyy Cap...are you a user of this shit?...i ordered some of this shit online about a year ago...white powder...ordered it along with some wierd pipe thingamajiggys...but i put this in a capsule and swallowed and felt like i drank alot of caffiene with a slight..slight mood enhancer...not worth the money at all but ive read reports on erowid with people liking it..but..hey...you can go to caffiene section in erowid and the experiences people have...u wud think a cup of coffee was a 50 day meth binge

havent been here in a whole but i saw this post...eyy Cap...are you a user of this shit?

Not at all. I believe 4-mmc is not all that great for you.

I prefer these...

Attachments

• methamphetamine.jpg
    methamphetamine.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Dextroamphetamine.png
    Dextroamphetamine.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 194
Didn't realize you did speed, i don't think i've ever seen you post about it before. Then again i don't spend much time in threads concerning speed, so..

And @ dipsetoxy, you could have only felt minor effects because you swallowed it not sniffed it, and perhaps was a low dose/cut meph.

Didn't realize you did speed, i don't think i've ever seen you post about it before. Then again i don't spend much time in threads concerning speed, so..

And @ dipsetoxy, you could have only felt minor effects because you swallowed it not sniffed it, and perhaps was a low dose/cut meph.

I don't do it often, nor heavily. I use responsible doses for medicinal effects (I have ADHD).

I probably haven't used methamphetamine for a year +, and I only use dextroamp once in a month or less frequent.

I have gotten mephedrone from two different sources via the internet. What I have found is that the crystals are great for putting in capsules, and the white powdery stuff is a LOT better for sniffing.

I recently put my daily low-dose propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) habit on hold to try mephedrone (also in low, continuous doses) and was wondering: which is more damaging to the cardiovascular system and such? I know both have lots of unknowns associated with them, but maybe some of the BL chemistry/pharmacology folk could give some insight.

(Personally, meph seems more harmful but that's just a guess).

I recently put my daily low-dose propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) habit on hold to try mephedrone (also in low, continuous doses) and was wondering: which is more damaging to the cardiovascular system and such? I know both have lots of unknowns associated with them, but maybe some of the BL chemistry/pharmacology folk could give some insight.

(Personally, meph seems more harmful but that's just a guess).

Probably mephedrone, but we don't know for sure. I don't, at least. If you asked someone from ADD, they might have more specific answer, or at least, a more educated/informed opinion. :)

havent been here in a whole but i saw this post...eyy Cap...are you a user of this shit?...i ordered some of this shit online about a year ago...white powder...ordered it along with some wierd pipe thingamajiggys...but i put this in a capsule and swallowed and felt like i drank alot of caffiene with a slight..slight mood enhancer...not worth the money at all but ive read reports on erowid with people liking it..but..hey...you can go to caffiene section in erowid and the experiences people have...u wud think a cup of coffee was a 50 day meth binge

Not the case at all,

Mephedrone is a super strong stimulant with relatively similar effects to MDMA.

Although I feel it absolutely wrecks havoc on your brain.

^^Exactly.............mephedrone feels like the best parts of MDMA(minus the flying in the clouds mentally, being unable to funciton,) mixed with the best parts of a beautiful coke high. All in all it is a win. Watch out as it can be addicting in a sense and has been proven to be cardio-toxic but only when you use large amounts. As stated by me before....4-mmc is one of the most fantastic highs one can experience...period.

^^Exactly.............mephedrone feels like the best parts of MDMA(minus the flying in the clouds mentally, being unable to funciton,) mixed with the best parts of a beautiful coke high. All in all it is a win. Watch out as it can be addicting in a sense and has been proven to be cardio-toxic but only when you use large amounts. As stated by me before....4-mmc is one of the most fantastic highs one can experience...period.

There is something evil about it though.
I once ingested an enormous line (Intranasally) and had to lay down for 5-10 minutes while the whole world was melting,
but the case was it was only me that was melting (Sweating all over).

It was one of the most intensely stimulating highs of my life. Pupils dilated, licking my lips and on a sociopathic mission to make sure I keep the high going forever. It is hard to act sober, ridiculously obvious that you are in a completely different world (On a high dose, anyway)

You don't even think about the consequences of redosing, just that you need to as soon as you come down.
At least in my case, all rational thought was gone.

It seems extrelemy addicing in the short term , but long term and thinking about it now it feels like a dirty, powerful drug that should be used sparingly. (I think I tried it 5-10 times overall). I feel no desire to use the drug ever again. The comedown and scatter effects feel like mdma and meth combined.

Fun though.

There is something evil about it though.
I once ingested an enormous line (Intranasally) and had to lay down for 5-10 minutes while the whole world was melting,
but the case was it was only me that was melting (Sweating all over).

It was one of the most intensely stimulating highs of my life. Pupils dilated, licking my lips and on a sociopathic mission to make sure I keep the high going forever. It is hard to act sober, ridiculously obvious that you are in a completely different world (On a high dose, anyway)

You don't even think about the consequences of redosing, just that you need to as soon as you come down.
At least in my case, all rational thought was gone.

It seems extrelemy addicing in the short term , but long term and thinking about it now it feels like a dirty, powerful drug that should be used sparingly. (I think I tried it 5-10 times overall). I feel no desire to use the drug ever again. The comedown and scatter effects feel like mdma and meth combined.

Fun though.

Interesting report. Sounds like something I definitely am happy I have decided not to try, haha. Sounds very psychologically addictive. Meth is nothing like that to me. Once a dose of meth has stopped effecting me, I am very happy to take my time to get some sleep, eat, recuperate, etc. before I would even consider taking more.

Interesting report. Sounds like something I definitely am happy I have decided not to try, haha. Sounds very psychologically addictive. Meth is nothing like that to me. Once a dose of meth has stopped effecting me, I am very happy to take my time to get some sleep, eat, recuperate, etc. before I would even consider taking more.

For sure.

The thing about intranasal mephedrone is that it completely changes the drug effects to coke-like, 20-30 minute short intense highs (Strong rush), rather than oral digestion which gives a longer duration and seems less fiendy/more mdma like.

Unlike meth which lasts hours and hours which can leave you feeling a little more satisfied.

It is an interesting drug, but I feel like the damage is more severe than meth/and or MDMA.
(Not that I have any evidence of this whatsoever , I am just basing this off my own feelings and coming to a conclusion based of the level of scatteryness I have felt. I should be a scientist 8))

Well i did the best part of a gram on Friday and then about half a g on Saturday and was going just as strong, although this may be down to my first time using it.
Anyone have any rough ideas as to how damaging it would be to do meph 3 fridays in a row, 1 Friday break, back on it friday after and then a long break?

should be ok, ive been doing half a G of meph every saturday night combined with alcohol for about a year and a half without any major problems. the meph around is shit now though, so who knows if its just meph you'll be doing, unless you have a pure source. the side effects will become apparent the more you do it

Okay cheers for the advice :) It's just i hate drinking so much, so when i see my friends doing it, i dont want to just be sitting there getting stoned, so it's always tempting to get some. The thing i'm trying to do atm is doing different types of drugs different weekends, so perhaps some ketamine will help put a break inbetween my meph uses.

yeah i dont recommend doing meph every weekend, the side effects can be nasty. plus theres too much dodgy stuff around. the pre-ban meph would be absolutely fucking amazing, so euphoric and awesome, the stuff around at the moment is terrible. combining meph with alcohol feels good, on alcohol alone i used to get memory loss, with stims it sharpens me up, no memory loss or staggering around. pretty controlled. ive never tried ketamine, would love to give it a try sometime

Yeah the stuff i'm getting atm is amazing. Can't compare it to any of the pre-ban stuff, but it's hugely rushy, euphoric and didn't even get a hint of a comedown after doing it two nights in a row. This is one i will definitely have to keep an eye on though, can easily turn south.