• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

I am so lost : ( I have been recently introduced to bath salt. I was hoping to read through this thread and find out if this mephedrone is what I am doing, and if so how can I counter-act bad panic attacks? Just doin a quick google search of white horse bath salt, I noticed that the bath salt was classified as mdpv? And sometimes mephedrone..this was just off a google search. I remember seein all these topics about mephedrone on this site but never payed attention because I'm basically a 1 trick pony IV heroin, smoke crack once or twice a month as well. So a friend turned me on to this bath salt, ironically I first saw it on the news in rehab. This stuff I'm able to buy at local tobacco stores in chicago, it gives this awesome adrenaline rush..rush haha. Bein an iv drug user I feel every drug is better when taken intraveinously. The problem is this stuff seems so strong I sprinkle a very small amount in the cooker and I get a panic attack without fail 20-30 min after injecting it. I love the rush and chatty feeling I get but then it becomes an annoying chest pain to sometimes a downright scary panic attack. I never once had a panic attack before this stuff..I liken the feeling to shooting to much cocaine but even that only lasts 10 min tops this can go for 2 hrs. I am hooked however on that initial rush, its better than bangin heroin and more of a climb and adrenaline feeling than iv coke. So basically I'd like to know if I'm doing mephedrone and if not wtf the bath salt called 'white horse' I'm buying is? And then besides a script for xanax or kpins how can I avoid a panic attack, I get this super tight ball in my chest with rapid heart beat. Its scary because I'd like to take slow deep breaths but that hurts and I feel like my heart might blow up or at least overstress itself if I breath to heavily. Also I'm good at scaring myself, ill get these racing thoughts about negative things in my life and my heart will beat faster and my chest tighter. This last side effect actually might be in my head but it extends the panic attack. Anyway any info would be appreciated thanks.

Just learn your lesson dude. If you are going to do something labelled as "bath salts" and then have to google what it actually is AFTER you have taken it then you are not using drugs responsibly. MDPV comedowns (along with most NDRI's) are absolute paranoia hell. In terms of overdose and major health concerns they are very safe, but I fully appreciate that at the time it does not feel safe at all (coming from someone who recently missed out a decimal point and took TEN TIMES too much 2-dpmp [related to MDPV] and spent 6 days awake in a borderline psychotic state).

If I eat before I take 250 mg mephedrone orally, I don't feel shite. I like it sometimes... I don't tout its effects or go on binges. It is decent shit.

i'm so confused about this shit. People will swear it feels like high quality MDMA with a clean coke high. So, to me, that sounds like the best thing ever? Why do so many people dislike it....

Most people dont dislike it. The issue seems to be that they do like it, but usually too much. Its an extremely strong drug to use habitually.

The main reason for the dislike is due to the fact that the pharmacology and long term effects of it are as of yet unknown (past a few recent animal studies). Also if you binge too much on it the comedown and anxiety it can give is extremely unpleasant.

I very much doubt that occasional use will lead to any major issues, but if you fall into the group that finds it extremely hard to stop using it when you start then you are being a nothing more than a guinnea pig, risking what effects it might have in the long term for a brief high.

2 years after my first post to bluelight and I'm back, older and more mature, and having a retrospective look on mephedrone all I can say is ... shit why did I take that stuff, completely screwed my head up but thankfully I'm feeling much more stable. I'm a bit thankful they did ban it to be completely honest, because not only do I actually feel that my hearts been damaged, but one of my friends ended up in hospital because of the damage to his heart valves that mephedrone caused. Anyone still doing this drug, try to stop, seriously, I don't like to tell people what and what not to do. But this is one drug that I'll never touch again.

2 years after my first post to bluelight and I'm back, older and more mature, and having a retrospective look on mephedrone all I can say is ... shit why did I take that stuff, completely screwed my head up but thankfully I'm feeling much more stable. I'm a bit thankful they did ban it to be completely honest, because not only do I actually feel that my hearts been damaged, but one of my friends ended up in hospital because of the damage to his heart valves that mephedrone caused. Anyone still doing this drug, try to stop, seriously, I don't like to tell people what and what not to do. But this is one drug that I'll never touch again.

How much Meph did your mate do to end up in Hospital? So many ppl cained the living hell out of it, surely we would be more aware of any significant issues by now.....

I do not know why but 4-MMC is not very effective if I snort it. When I bomb 200mg its just great, but when i sniff 50mg-100mg I feel almost nothing.

u r likely getting dehydrated. even tho u make a pt to drink fluids, your need for fluids, while on this chem, is increased dramaticallly. i would also suggest something w/electrolites in addition to plain water. the sores can also be from simple health depleation. i had them in my teens when i was really destructive. before and after using i suggest a multi supp and extra c and b complex. i think there's a mega thread somewhere about what supplements to take to lesson the toxic effects, so maybe check that, i'm just suggesting what makes sense to me, and 5-htp afterwards might help too, but that would b more for psychological issues than physical.
good luck!

Hey so i just started using mephedrone. I'm doing my third gram ever as i type this thread. The first 2 times i did it i do about 500mg give or take 100mg a night. All nasaly dosed.

Well my question is what cause my lips to get chapped and for me to get little sores in my mouth?

Also what can help stop this from happening?

Its not from me chewing on them or anything i really don't get jaw tension or stuff like that from stimulants. I heard it could be from dehydration but i probably drink easily 2 bottles of water and i'm always paying attention to staying hydrated. Thanks in advance.

i'm not sure where to post this, but this thread seems fine (at least by it's title).

i saw some meph lately, that looked very different to me from what i've seen before.
i don't want you to identify it (i'll throw it away anyway, because i don't trust it), but did you see this before?

it's some sort of an off-white fine crystaline powder with bigger brownish crystals in it. i've added the original label to the image.

3CwR.jpg

any comments welcome!

Last edited:
Depending on the route of synthesis and after-synth routes of cleaning the product, what you pictured can be the outcome. It really depends. I haven't seen much 4-MMC in my life, but I can confirm I've seen one 4-MEC looking like that, however with less of brown crystals (way cleaner).

limitbreaker, yes i've also seen some 4-mec looking similar, but you could easily tell by snorting 1mg. 4-mec imho has a bit of coconut/peppermint taste to me. this stuff has not. marquis is afaik clear/light yellow for both 4-mec and 4-mmc, this stuff shows up clearly yellow with a clear border. maybe i'll keep it until i meet some girl with her own gc/ms in the basement.

edit: if you are a girl and have your own gc/ms in the basement (or attic), pm me! ;)

Hey so i just started using mephedrone. I'm doing my third gram ever as i type this thread. The first 2 times i did it i do about 500mg give or take 100mg a night. All nasaly dosed.

Well my question is what cause my lips to get chapped and for me to get little sores in my mouth?

Also what can help stop this from happening?

Its not from me chewing on them or anything i really don't get jaw tension or stuff like that from stimulants. I heard it could be from dehydration but i probably drink easily 2 bottles of water and i'm always paying attention to staying hydrated. Thanks in advance.

i used to get sores in my mouth from basic malnourishment while i had a pretty heavy Speedball habit - a few packs of the multi-vitamine/mineral combos that they sell in a lot of quick-marts, or even liquore stores would do the trick - but i was young and stupid and would have taken better care of myself if it were happening today....

Hello all,

below is a link to a structured-interview type survey I am currently using to collect data for my latest piece of research. It consists of multiple choice questions and comment boxes in which you can write as much or as little as you like. You can do it on phones or tablets but a computer would be better if you plan on typing a lot. We would love to hear your opinions and views concerning mephedrone.

Up until this point my research has focused on the psychopharmacological aspects of MDMA and Mephedrone use (both papers concerning the drugs effects on Cortisol, the papers and posters presented at the Novel Psychoactive Substances conference last year are available on request), in an attempt to attain a comprehensive clinical understanding of the motivations, fears, opinions, and harm reduction strategies of MDMA, Mephedrone and alcohol users I have developed these questions.

All are welcome to take part irrespective of past drug use, any questions please let me know. Give me a shout on here if you have any questions and feel free to share the below link, thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G1ngDrugSurvey

Got a small sample and tried this for the first time last week - tried it oral. Whilst I see the comparison to MDMA I think it is a bit of an insult; MD is a deep and beautiful therapeutic empathogen fascillitating real communication. Meph is damn nice but it is much more a selfish state; in this it is much more like coke although I can see why people would prefer it. There is some physical push to, more like coke, as is the desire to redose to elongate the pleassure. Extremely nice hedonic stuff - can see this would be very hard to stop esp. snorted. Too nice as people say.

Got a small sample and tried this for the first time last week - tried it oral. Whilst I see the comparison to MDMA I think it is a bit of an insult; MD is a deep and beautiful therapeutic empathogen fascillitating real communication. Meph is damn nice but it is much more a selfish state; in this it is much more like coke although I can see why people would prefer it. There is some physical push to, more like coke, as is the desire to redose to elongate the pleassure. Extremely nice hedonic stuff - can see this would be very hard to stop esp. snorted. Too nice as people say.

It is pretty rare to come across a novel user Sir Ron Pib so you are an interesting case! Glad you enjoyed it! I find Meph fills a beautifully crafted gap between MDMA and Coke, however, I definitely agree it leans a lot closer to Coke, will you be doing meph again? Is there anything you will change from your first time if so?

I have a lot of stuff in my stash and... even preban meph (2 different batchs, even one i never tested....)
So i wanted to try back meph which i really liked and tested few times when it was the big thing (but never abused it)...

140 mg in a cap.
hit hard and quickly. At the beginning i got around 30min of nice psychedelic effet: colors shifting, vibrating walls looking like fish scale, music was like coming from everywhere ... a little bit like MDA. Too bad it lasted 30min then got typical meph effect for few hours. I didn't remember thoses visual effect from the few times i tried it...

sleep ok in the evening (very short duration).