• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs bk-methyl-MMDA - 2-A1MP - Cathinone RC

Maximus123

Greenlighter
Hey again guys would appreciate your opinion on this.

They have created something called 2-A1MP - 1-(7-Methoxy-benzo[1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-methylamino-propan-1-one
(sekio edit: this is beta-keto-N-methyl-MMDA)

Once again I have no knowledge in chemicals they have just sent me information about this one.

Chemical structure
HJJqQWZ.jpg

What it looks like
1Oeadnps.jpg

Thanks guys, hope you have an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
the substance looks yummy! not sure what to make of that structure, should photo be flipped top to bottom?

It does look different doesnt it, and I've no idea thats just what I got sent, I cannot reply to your PM but my answer is I dont use them.

Yes so need to reach around 50 posts.

This chemical genuinly looks like it would taste really gooey and sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most amine salts taste like piss (bitter, sour). That's just the way alkaloid salts are. It's also basically impossible to tell purity or whatever from a photo - and there's no guarantee they'll send something that even looks like that :p

This is the methcathinone anlogue of MMDA. Basically just another blah-blah cathinone made by throwing random substitutions at methcathinone as a backbone. Yawn. The fact there's 3 oxygen atoms on the ring making it pretty polar make me think it's going to be much more like methylone than 4-MMC. It'd probably be fun enough if it is really what it's claimed to be, but I wouldn't be going out and spending my last dollar on it.

Thanks for popping up, can always rely on you haha, and okay ill have to get a sample sent out and will reply my findings here.

It's possibly a bit more potent than methylone, but even if it wasn't, I actually think this is quite a good idea. It most probably lacks the magic of MMDA, but still I think it may be a nice empathogen for those who enjoyed methylone. And if by chance it retains some little psychedelic activity, then it could be something worthwhile, perhaps even better than APBs if it's not so unpredictable and the ketone actually suggests that. If so, then it'd be for the first time since mephedrone (4-MMC, not 3-MMC).

I wouldn't pay too much for it though as it's quite easy to make.

EDIT: It occurred to me later that there may be some limit to the size of substituents on the aromatic ring in the cathinone series. We've seen some larger molecules like naphyrone before, but it's a pyrovalerone analogue and they could tolerate much more substitutions on the aromatic ring too, just as at alpha carbon. I haven't taken naphyrone myself, it seems that it's only a reuptake inhibitor though. I don't know if 3,4-methylenedioxy + 5-methoxy is already too much, but I wouldn't be surprised if we suddenly hit that limit. Why haven't such compounds appeared earlier on the market? This one is easier to make than methylone (overall, counting in all the variables).

Last edited:
Thanks for that will get a sample sent out and let you know, same dosages as methylone?

Unless it retains some psychedelic activity, it should be around the potency of methylone. Most probably it's only an entactogen though, because of the N-methyl and beta-keto, but I still wouldn't take more than 50mg for the first time (after an allergy test of course).

I see this available from a reputable person now. MMDA was a winner, methylone was not bad at all IMO, I'm interested to hear how it stacks up.

Last edited:
been a while, interested to hear results on what its actually like, im a big lover of methylone and its predictability/general niceness, mdma fucks me up too much to find enjoyable, every mdma experience involves too much puke and turning things in on myself and being overly analytical.
i'd like to try MDAI as well at some point, milder smoother entactogens are more me.

Start with a small fleck on the tongue and observe for reddening.

Then step up to 1mg, then 10mg 1 day later. This is to rule out mislabelling of an ultrapotent drug. Continue stepping up 10x until the next step would take you over the threshold dose of the drug you believe you have.

Allergic reactions are much rarer than mislabelling, so that's what we're really trying to insure against.

Any more reports? Have anyone tried this 2-A1MP, any experiences???