• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Black vomit......???

Maxinelet

Greenlighter
I am an 18 year old 5'6 120 pounds for reference.. And yes drugs are bad bla blah but this was slightly concerning so I don't want a lecture but just advice
i was at a rave and my friends and I took 1.5 points of MDMA. Well ecstacy which I know is worse.. It was great and I made sure to stay hydrated. In the morning I ate an omelette, however that was all I ate that day.
I made sure I stayed well hydrated. I danced for a solid 6 hours straight. But ate nothing.. And didn't feel like I needed to throw up but I did feel weird and exhausted
However when We got home I figured I should eat SOMETHING so I took one little bite of a chocolate chip cookie. The second it went down, I had to run to the bathroom to throw up and it was basically black liquid coming up for a solid 40 seconds.

What was this?!!! Anyone else have an idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very likely just bile. If you've ever got nasty food poisoning, you'd know that after your body has purged every little bit of anything from your stomach, subsequent heaving will begin to bring up absolutely foul tasting green/black filth. This is bile coming back up into your stomach from your upper digestive system.

I'd hazard a guess that you brought bile up as a result of consuming nothing but water for so long. I've spewed after a long night rolling and drinking plenty of water (possibly too much), and it was definitely a bit off-coloured.

Black vomit *can* be a bad thing, though. If it continues for more than a day or two, I'd maybe get it checked out by a doctor just to be on the safe side...? I wouldn't freak out, just get it checked if it doesn't go away.

Hope you're feeling better!

Hasn't it been accepted for a while that yes - ecstasy is supposed to be MDMA, but it's become more of a street/brand name for pills/caps that (may) contain MDMA, but ultimately covers any pill/cap containing empathogenic amphetamines and/or related compounds. I was anal over in PD about "acid" explicitly referring to LSD and nothing else, however I can agree if there's an exception for ecstasy in this same context.

I believe that the MDMA was cut with other 'stuff' which is why I called it ecstacy given the way it made me feel was not like the usual rolls I am accustomed to that is all! However I was just told that it was 'MDMA '

But anyway, no I am not throwing up black liquid anymore so I assume all is good... It just caught me off guard

black puke happens

when we were kids sans 18 / yr 12 a friend furiously puked black

pre diet consisted of bbq jim beam bongs ecstasy pills.

ultimately who cares it does not matter and there are more important issues in life like who would win in a battle between superman and spiderman

There's been word of people selling Anthrax, the bacteria stuff, as MDMA along both the eastern and western seaboard.

Take random pills from strangers, didn't your parents teach you nothing? Or you just trust shady ninjas at tha clubb?
Lol

There's been word of people selling Anthrax, the bacteria stuff, as MDMA along both the eastern and western seaboard.

Take random pills from strangers, didn't your parents teach you nothing? Or you just trust shady ninjas at tha clubb?
Lol

Uhhh.....source for these supposed reports??

mdma is ecstasy the only exception is mda. anybody that denies this is ignorrant to the real rolling culture. yes there are rc's that compare and are great but they are not ecstasy. im tired of thiiiiiis shit mane. people reckin the culture. newbies need to learn from real rollercoasters.

black puke happens

when we were kids sans 18 / yr 12 a friend furiously puked black

pre diet consisted of bbq jim beam bongs ecstasy pills.

ultimately who cares it does not matter and there are more important issues in life like who would win in a battle between superman and spiderman

hahaaaaaa!

oh you and your buddy did 1.5 grams of md and your supprised you vommited black huh? cause and effect buddy dont underestimate the power of x nobody needs more than 200mgs( .2) to roll their face off with real md.

understand

I figured I should eat SOMETHING so I took one little bite of a chocolate chip cookie. The second it went down, I had to run to the bathroom to throw up and it was basically black liquid coming up for a solid 40 seconds.

What was this?!!! Anyone else have an idea?

funniest thing i've read on the forum in a while

You actually I'm assuming by the way you bolded those parts that you're suggesting the 40 seconds OP was purging BLACK was entirely from that single little bite?

8(

oreos with their intense colouring could cause that, but a normal chocolate chip cookie shouldn't.