blends you'd wish ugl would make

black53

Bluelighter
50mg test e, 200mg tren e, 200mg mast e per ml
50mg test e, 200mg 1-test cyp, 200mg mast e per ml
50mg test e, 100mg tren e, 100mg 1-test cyp, 200mg mast e per ml
50mg test e, 300mg deca, 200mg mast e per ml
(you can lower/ drop the mast if you have to for it to dissolve)
100mg tne, 100mg tren no e, 2mg methyltren, 25mg dbol, 50mg drol (for pre workout)

100mg test pp, 100mg npp, 100mg tren pp (is tren phenyl prop even possible?)
50mg test a, 150mg tren a, 2mg methyltren, 100mg mast p (or 200 if you can make it dissolve)

oral
25mg dbol, 50mg drol, 10mg winstrol and/or 10mg nolva
25mg dbol, 75mg var

^^anything is possible ester wise my man. Just gotta have a quality chef to brew it up. We got boldenone acetate and ccypionate on the market as well as test acetate which were once "rarities".

20mg halotestin+ 100mg test no ester per ml.

Or my personal favorite "wife beater blend":
100mg tren no ester, 100mg test no ester, 20mg halotestin per ml. Could be called the hulk blend.

Is there any 'rule' which esters get used for which steroids? Like test prop is way more common than test phenyl prop or tren a vs tren p (tren prop would still be out quickly if you reacted badly and eod shots would be more reasonable). Or is it more a matter of don't fix what ain't broken?

A bit off topic... anavar without the 17 alpha alkylation... was that ever marketed? What were the effects? Or same question for anadrol?
Only ones I'm sure about are dianabol and boldenone, tren and methyltren, test and methyltest, superdrol and masteron, nilevar and nandrolone. Anything else?

Blends in theory sound great, but everytime a blend from a different ugl gets tested, the dosages never match up or it doesn't even contain certain substances it advertises.

Even single drug vials are often underdosed/something else. But assume there's a lab that doesn't have problems like this. What kinds of blends would you like to see?

blending isnt problem,it be nice if 10mg anavar pill wasnt infact winstrol or actualy 1mg anavar

I know what you're saying, I was more complaining about the fact that there are very few low test high tren blends out there while the combination is more and more popular.

There is no hard and fast rule to esters other then what the company was originally aiming for its intended medical usages. If you were to crack open the book on what compounds have been synthesized its a long book, how ever most were just on the books as more or less though experiments or failed treatments fro this or that, and never brought to market. This goes for orals as well, tons of them listed but never brought to market until recently, as there was money to be made. Think about it work has been done on these compounds ( chemically for decades like some 6 years of research so the books of compounds have to look just phone book thick. )

Tren phenyl prop I don't look forward to injecting ed when I jump on tren at some point.
Test phenylprop on its own as I've never seen it not in a blend of some sort e.g t400s...

Test e 250 and nandrolone enanthate 150 if possible to make nandrolone with that ester...

Tren ace 100mg, test prop 75mg and npp 50mg just because...

50mg inject dbol, 100mg TNE, 75mcg igf1 lr3 ( if it would safely mix )

Last edited:
hmm a new wrinkle adding a peptide to an aas blend lol I would love to see this
per .5ml I would like to see
200mcg GHRP-6
50mcg IGF-1 LR3
4IU HGH

that would be sweet.
A nice one for contest prep would be :

100mg Mast Prop
150mg Primo Ace
75mg Tren Ace

with an accompanying oral: I like to call it Super Cuts
30mg Epistane
40mg Anavar
10mg Msten
20mg Proviron
Think about it killer combo take 3 o these a day harden like a rock, vascular, iron strength, nice hard density , add that injectable stack and you will be one jacked looking some of a bitch add in 50mg test ace EOD, and youll be full hard, powerfull monster. Hell go one step further add in 400mg Dihydroboldenone/week and you will be truly monstrous.

Ouch! High concentrations like that [OP] would be pure agony; in any case they'd be almost impossible to get in solution without excess yuck like guaiacol.

^^Nah just straight EO. For those that can use it, slin pin away with that oil!

100mg Test PP
100mg Nandrolone PP
100mg Tren PP
50mg Dbol
Per Ml
EOD Injections with 2.5 letro EOD and a couple of shots of Test E at the end of the cycle

Not a blend but I would like to see something like Test/Nandrolone/Masteron Enanthate at a ratio of 100/200/150mg sort of ratio... Then again I would much rather see Nandrolone/Masteron in their enanthate forms more often.

^^Nah just straight EO. For those that can use it, slin pin away with that oil!

Not yours, OP's 550mg monsters. Having said that, your 325mg pre-contest mix with short esters would be very hard to hold in EO (and ouchy painful 8(

I've had long estered mixes with high mg amounts that weren't that bad pain wise (WC does a lot of high mg stuff with long esters that's not usually painful)

The no ester/short ester stuff... yeah I imagine that would hurt if you even managed to get it to dissolve.

Yeah I have some high concentration shit, it depends on the amount of solvent used and the compound its self some are uncomfortable. Plus if your allergic to like EO its gonna sting.

I'm lucky in not being allergic to EO, so high ml/mg blends + small needles are completely doable (how nice is it to do two completely painless pec shots with a single ml syringe + 27g needle and still be on a gram of gear... very very). Only thing that makes me have bad pip is prop. Never touching that shit if it can be helped. Only thing bad about EO is it makes the gear smell funny, but that's a small price to pay.