• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bluelight arranged marriages

fruitfly said:
Thanks for an awesome year! Here's to the next one.
24.gif
i think i finally get this. hehe. awwwe. :)

ok, someone do me do me! haha. i'm procrastinating!

... not directed at anyone in particular, but

Guys for this thread to work you have to have a reason for matchmaking two bluelighters together.

This is not - I repeat not - a lounge name dropping "chat amongst yourselves - in-joke" thread. You should give reasons for why a certain bluelighter would be perfect for another bluelighter okay?

You can 'arrange marriage' for yourself, I guess, but tell us why.

fruitfly said:
Thanks for an awesome year! Here's to the next one.
24.gif

Congrats!

I still think that SLM and alasdair would be majorly hot together. They are both so intelligent, caring and articulate... and did I mention that they're both incredibly sexy and have great accents? I think they'd have a lot of fun together both in and out of the bedroom. :)

Sorry SLM - here goes. :)

I wanna "Cyber Marry" guineaPig because we connect well together, spend everynight hours on the phone, flirt ridculous to the point of making other BLerz want to puke haha, both have same sexual desires AND there are plans for spending the 4th of July together. :) =D :D

Hmm reason enough? hehe :)

mariposa420 said:

I still think that SLM and alasdair would be majorly hot together. They are both so intelligent, caring and articulate... and did I mention that they're both incredibly sexy and have great accents? I think they'd have a lot of fun together both in and out of the bedroom. :)

And, he likes Cats. And movies.

And, he's a Scorpio (reowr).

And there's a million and other things too.

Dale is just lucky we live on opposite ends of the world ;)