Recruitment Bluelight is in for big things, and we need your help

Hey everyone, Bluelight needs you!

We're looking for any members who either have the skill OR passion for learning in the following areas to join our new social media team:

- Social Media Management - Someone who can essentially manage a social media page, contribute to it, moderate it, promote it and have community management skills. - Tasks will include creating content based on a broader brand strategy, reporting specific KPIs and having a creative and innovative mind on how to grow that specific platform. Note: If you do not have experience in this field but have a big interest or passion then I would still like to speak to you.

- Graphic Designers - Someone who can create digital graphics. Some creative skills will be needed here as you can't teach that, but I know there are plenty of creative people on Bluelight, and I'd like to speak to you. Tasks will include on brand and guided/briefed social media graphic posts. This role is excellent for anyone interested in graphic design as a potential career or side hustle, as they will be given expert guidance and will be able to build a solid portfolio.

- Content/Copy Writers - In this instance, we are currently only looking for short-form content writers who can take hyper-valuable information from the forum and repurpose it for the correct platform we are posting it on. We will be looking for long-form writers soon, so if you're interested in that, please send a message anyway.

If you're interested in any way, please send @MicDown a DM. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, Bluelight needs you!

We're looking for any members who either have the skill OR passion for learning in the following areas to join our new social media team:

- Social Media Management - Someone who can essentially manage a social media page, contribute to it, moderate it, promote it and have community management skills. - Tasks will include creating content based on a broader brand strategy, reporting specific KPIs and having a creative and innovative mind on how to grow that specific platform. Note: If you do not have experience in this field but have a big interest or passion then I would still like to speak to you.

- Graphic Designers - Someone who can create digital graphics. Some creative skills will be needed here as you can't teach that, but I know there are plenty of creative people on Bluelight, and I'd like to speak to you. Tasks will include on brand and guided/briefed social media graphic posts. This role is excellent for anyone interested in graphic design as a potential career or side hustle, as they will be given expert guidance and will be able to build a solid portfolio.

- Content/Copy Writers - In this instance, we are currently only looking for short-form content writers who can take hyper-valuable information from the forum and repurpose it for the correct platform we are posting it on. We will be looking for long-form writers soon, so if you're interested in that, please send a message anyway.

If you're interested in any way, please send @MicDown a DM. Thanks
I honestly don’t think I have the skills enough to do those roles but I appreciate respect and really love what your all trying to do, I would happily help anyone out with my talks needling done so they can concentrate on bugger stuff tho, either way you all deserve so much respect for this

I honestly don’t think I have the skills enough to do those roles but I appreciate respect and really love what your all trying to do, I would happily help anyone out with my talks needling done so they can concentrate on bugger stuff tho, either way you all deserve so much respect for this
Thank you <3 Your presence and contributions are certainly highly valued as well!

I'd like to help with social media and content. I'm new to bluelight but not to harm reduction--mostly through online and social media outreach (as well as personal experience). I also have 10 years working in marketing, and a degree in professional and technical writing that hasn't seen much use as of late. If you're still in need of assistance in these areas, please let me know. This is a cause worth volunteering for and a perfect reason to keep my skills sharp!

I'd like to help with social media and content. I'm new to bluelight but not to harm reduction--mostly through online and social media outreach (as well as personal experience). I also have 10 years working in marketing, and a degree in professional and technical writing that hasn't seen much use as of late. If you're still in need of assistance in these areas, please let me know. This is a cause worth volunteering for and a perfect reason to keep my skills sharp!
Feel free to shoot me a DM!