Bluelight not showing up in Google results anymore

I’m doing much, much better 🙂
Yep. You sure are. I just read your other thread about digital surveillance. Nice work there my friend. With the exception that you just HAD to throw in that last bit about low dose Meth. That kinda detracted somewhat from the quality of your work and analysis done. I thought "fuck here we go again". Fuck this obsession of yours i.e. you've got a good mind and I'm pretty sure if put to good use you could accomplish everything on your bucket list(s).

Yep. You sure are. I just read your other thread about digital surveillance. Nice work there my friend. With the exception that you just HAD to throw in that last bit about low dose Meth. That kinda detracted somewhat from the quality of your work and analysis done. I thought "fuck here we go again". Fuck this obsession of yours
LOL! 😂😂😂

I had to throw in the low-dose Meth bit, just LOL! I had too 😂😂😂.
i.e. you've got a good mind and I'm pretty sure if put to good use you could accomplish everything on your bucket list(s).
Thanks. I’m hopeful. 🤗

As for Google. I don't have the answer i.e. that's how I found this fucking site in 2019. If your search terms are specific enough BL pops right up on the first page of returned search results although it is usually ranked lower on the first page and comes after paid ads. for rehab. centers and clinics and whatnot.

But there's more than one post around these parts (maybe even threads) and other sites (forums) where it is postulated that the drug stuff is apparently forced to the end (ranked lower in) of search results (although, bemusingly, and obviously depending on your search terms, good 'ol Erowid always seems to pop up). :ROFLMAO:

Yea I have lurked here for a decade and noticed around 2017 that Bluelight dropped off in organic search rankings on google. It would be top 3 fr any drug related google search, now it barely ranks for its own keyword bluelight..

export-1.jpg

Do we have to pay them money or something to show up in searches? Is that it?
No but also yes...

Basically Google feels our website is inappropriate to monetize, they can't make money off "illegal content" so they delist us.

It's obvious, if you Google any random drug question the first 30 results are for profit rehabs which they would gladly sell ads to.

Basically they can't make money from us, so they locked us in the basement.

But there's more than one post around these parts (maybe even threads)

I found 3 such threads in STH alone, and have merged them. I'm not quoting the key points, as you guys obvioulsy need something more productive to do with your time so I'll let you read the whole damn thread and suss it out.

Bottom line, if you search with "site:bluelight.org" it will ONLY give hits off our site, but that doesn't help someone who doesn't know about BL :\ And yes, they deranked us (and other discussion forums like us) a few years back. They changed the algorithms specifically to create this affect, and to keep us supressed. Why? Because you touch yourself at night.

"shemale ass to mouth"?
That's how people find this site?
Of course I had to check. Google picks up the post/thread below (second page of results) when using that "shemale" search term. Some of the funniest shit you'll ever read! :ROFLMAO:

Wanna hear something else that's funny...

A Google search using the exact term (including the quotation marks to force the entire search term) "fentanyl patch extraction" returns one of the most outlandish and entertaining threads here (on Google's second page of returned results):

Guess who! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Of course I had to check. Google picks up the post/thread below (second page of results) when using that "shemale" search term. Some of the funniest shit you'll ever read! :ROFLMAO:

Wanna hear something else that's funny...

A Google search using the exact term (including the quotation marks to force the entire search term) "fentanyl patch extraction" returns one of the most outlandish and entertaining threads here (on Google's second page of returned results):

Guess who! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Disturbing. All of it

#6 and #38 are certainly quite interesting....
I wonder how many members first found the site from searching shit like that.

On a darker note, Google shifting traffic to rehab sites is disgusting. Abstinence does not work, and all this will do is get people killed.

#6 and #38 are certainly quite interesting....
I wonder how many members first found the site from searching shit like that.

On a darker note, Google shifting traffic to rehab sites is disgusting. Abstinence does not work, and all this will do is get people killed.
You in the States? That sounds like what only a fanatical Christian rehab centre would do :ROFLMAO:
Man the church has too much power there, fucking Bible Belt

"cocaine acetone wash"

Returns pages and pages and pages of Le Junk's TEK threads (BL on second page).

It's fucking amusing actually i.e. if I think of some of the shit I've found on the Internet using Google in just the past two years. I'm talking about THE most detailed stuff (the real hoot is that a lot of it comes straight from law enforcement sites) yet a HR site like BL is compromised! ACTUALLY: I think it's CEPS and TL and SLR that's responsible! :ROFLMAO: I've gotten more detailed and harmful information from patents, academic papers, and last but not least the DEA, than I have from here! Probably the Tweaker threads that have fucked up the ratings and rankings! Certainly not narcotic "how to's" from this site.

Gottta love this one from the DOJ (study sponsored by the DEA):

How do you like this for an accolade:

"First of all, it seems like the information about
opium cultivation and preparation and other
chemistry came from a 1993 Department of Justice
publication that was sponsored by DEA.

That booklet is, I understand, out−of−print, and will
not be reprinted. It is an amazing document
because it essentially tells you all you really need
to know about opium poppies, opium, and the basic
procedures for extraction and conversion of
morphine to heroin.

I can also tell you that a USDA scientist named
Mary Acock, was involved in the larger project that
produced the book. It's my opinion that, had any of
those government dudes thought about it for more
than a few minutes, they never would have
published it in the first place. It is simply too full of
"dangerous" information. − Jim Hogshire"

Fuck. All they had to do is give out like starter kits with the manual! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So let's see now. I'm on quite the roll today. Thus far have trashed the pharmaceutical industry, the DEA, and the DOJ! And that's before the Biden/President Putin chinwag! Think it's time I go take a nap and get ready for later! :sleep: :ROFLMAO: Losing my shit in CEPS takes a fair amount of energy and concentration! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I came back here after a long hiatus and I was at first turned off by the low traffic, but - having contemplated it - I like BL more the smaller it gets.

Everything else is too big.

I came back here after a long hiatus and I was at first turned off by the low traffic, but - having contemplated it - I like BL more the smaller it gets.
You sure about this? If you consider that (probably) 90% of the traffic is generated by a handful of the usual suspects? The other 10% by Mumbai Gummy Bear outlets! :ROFLMAO:

Everything else is too big.
Like where/who/what?