• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi there,

I also made myself a Bromazolam-solution in PG with dissolves very easily.

I just can say - wow! I love sedative and hypnotic benzos and this is in imo one of us. First I took 4 mg which send me to sleep easily, and I woke up very reliefed from everything.

Definitely a RC-BEnzo to test.

JJ

Yeah it looks good. How would you compare it to alprazolam (which it is extremely close to in structure).

I have some flubromazolam but im scared to use it given its incredible potency and long duration. Wish i had bromazolam instead.

Hi there,

it haven't made too many experiences since yesterday so that I really can compare, but it is for sure stronger than alprazolam, and much more sedative.

Flubromazolam - oh my God - for me this is the strongest RC-Benzo that's on the market. It gives you no "benzo-feeling" (you for sure know what I mean), in small doses it makes you tired, in bigger doses it knocks you out. Once ordered - never again. It's the same with Flualprazolam - has nothing together with alprazolam but just knocks you out, nothing more.

That Bromazolam is one of the hypnotic and sedative ones, and these I like a lot. Because thank God I have no anxiety problem I enjoy it a lot. You have to try around a bit so that you find the correct dosage, but this shouldn't any problem.

If you try it pls let me know how it felt for you, okay?

JJ

Hi there,

it haven't made too many experiences since yesterday so that I really can compare, but it is for sure stronger than alprazolam, and much more sedative.

Flubromazolam - oh my God - for me this is the strongest RC-Benzo that's on the market. It gives you no "benzo-feeling" (you for sure know what I mean), in small doses it makes you tired, in bigger doses it knocks you out. Once ordered - never again. It's the same with Flualprazolam - has nothing together with alprazolam but just knocks you out, nothing more.

That Bromazolam is one of the hypnotic and sedative ones, and these I like a lot. Because thank God I have no anxiety problem I enjoy it a lot. You have to try around a bit so that you find the correct dosage, but this shouldn't any problem.

If you try it pls let me know how it felt for you, okay?

JJ

I think you are right. Do you think bromazolam is better than alprazolam? Does it last a similar duration? Does it start working as quickly? Alprazolam is so close in structure to bromazolam, in fact you might call alprazolam by the name chlorazolam as it is identical to bromazolam but with a chloro instead of a bromo. Alprazolam is my favorite benzo. I wonder if anyone has ever produced flurazolam.

I think you are right. Do you think bromazolam is better than alprazolam? Does it last a similar duration? Does it start working as quickly? Alprazolam is so close in structure to bromazolam, in fact you might call alprazolam by the name chlorazolam as it is identical to bromazolam but with a chloro instead of a bromo. Alprazolam is my favorite benzo. I wonder if anyone has ever produced flurazolam.

Yes, it is not that magical, I think you know what I mean. The potency i would say is 3 -5 times higher and it's so hypnotic and sedative, I love it.

JJ

Yeah it looks good. How would you compare it to alprazolam (which it is extremely close to in structure).

I have some flubromazolam but im scared to use it given its incredible potency and long duration. Wish i had bromazolam instead.

I also have Bromazolam as a solution and i love it. It is very sedating and hypnotic. Combined with NItrazolam you will have the sleep of your life or ( if you have high tolerance) the most chilling time of your life. So nice.

JJ

I also have Bromazolam as a solution and i love it. It is very sedating and hypnotic. Combined with NItrazolam you will have the sleep of your life or ( if you have high tolerance) the most chilling time of your life. So nice.

JJ

Better than alprazolam?

5x stronger? I've been trying figure out its, but thus far it seems to be a bit weaker than alprazolam. 3mg doesn't even feel like 2mg of xanax.

Alprazolam Is grossly overrated.

Just compare it to other commonly prescribed benzos for anxiety and you quickly realize how overrated it is

Clonazepam (0.5mg) and lorazepam (1mg) are just as effective for anxiety as alprazolam (0.5mg). Compared to alprazolam, at those doses, lorazepam is a superior sedative and more prone to causing amnesia while clonazepam produces equal sedation, but less amnesia. Both lorazepam and clonazepam are superior anticonvulsants and muscle relaxants. For panic attacks, alprazolam is superior to lorazepam, but equally effective as clonazepam

Bromazepam (6mg) and diazepam (10mg) are just as effective for anxiety as alprazolam (0.5mg), with less amnesia. At those doses, for panic attacks, diazepam is superior to, while bromazepam is inferior to alprazolam. Diazepam and bromazepam are superior muscle relaxants, anticonvulsants and sedatives.

Last edited:
Finally tried it. I cant be sure because i was on a boatload of n-methylcyclazodone but i didnt think it was as good as alprazolam. Even etizolam seems better.

However i cant say for sure. I need to tried it sober. It definitely seems uplifting like alprazolam.

To me alprazolam is the gold standard in terms of enjoyable motivating benzos. I find it very stimulating at modest doses with a noticeable antidepressant effect.

People seem to be comparing this to alprazolam alot. I however, being very experienced in Benzodiazepine, both research and prescribed, do not feel the resemblance. It lacks that pseudo euphoria that alprazolam seems to give. It also seems to lack anxiolysis which is a huge proponent to alprazolam. Maybe it has a small bit of anti anxiety properties, but to me it feels more like a straight sedative. Makes me feel tired like in the case of antihistamines.
Of course it is a better feeling than antihistamines but not by Too much.
I have had it pre mixed in PG and also as straight powder which I actually just took some of now. I ran out of pg and received a paper fold in the mail with 125 mg;s inside from a more than trusted vendor.
I took a finger dab because of my massively high tolerance (I Dont recommend this foolish behavior to anyone). IM also on methadone which makes this all the more of a serious thing to do. DON'T mix with opioids or other downers.
If I could compare this to another benzo, I might say nitrazepam. Wait here comes a wave of euphoria that I attribute to the synergy between the methadone and the bromazolam for I haven't achieved euphoria any offer the other times Ive used this chemical.
You may be asking why I purchased this one is Im not to crazy about it. And that is a logical question which I will now answer. I am prescribed 3mgs of clonazepam a day which I love. I find it to be insanely underrated and overlooked. My girlfriend however stole half of my dose in a blackout. If you've been on Bzs for as long as myself, then you understand that the risk of running out of my Rx is a huge no go.
So I headed to my trusty online vendor where I had the choice between etizolam and bromazolam. There are two benzos which I lose all countrol under the influence of.. And they wound be first and foremost 1) Clonazolam. All though I love the feeling it provides me, I cannot handle the blackouts and subsequent withdrawal that leads me to believe this chemical was designed by satan himself.
The second one actually isn't a benzo but a thienotriazolo. Etizolam... This chem has lead to more holes in my dry wall and almost going to jail for what I hear are terrible fights between my girl and I. She actually stole my klonopin while under its influence, something she would never do sober as she knows how important it is that I never run out of that medication. So those left me between a rock and a hard place.
I am too either accept the hell that is klonopin withdrawal, or chose from bromazolam and etizolam. No way I was getting etizolam which is very strange. I don't understand why I don't react well to this as I am known to ingest entire 60 count bottles of temazepam without trouble. Im also known to ease eat upwards of 35 mg of alprazolam at a time. But give me several mgs of etiz and I am doing things that leave me hanging my head in shame for weeks.
So i ordered the bromazolam (the vendor knew what happened to me and being the superior guy that he is sent me 125mg of bromazolam powder in a wax paper fold.) Being that my digital scale broke and running out of PG, I was forced to do the no no of eyeing up doses. I've done this benzo before in huge doses with little trouble.. Yes it's nice but something about taking a benzo in powder form doesn't have the same magic for me. It just looks like such a tiny amount everytime that I can't possibly imagine getting high from it. Then I tremendously clonazolam and figured I better be careful. It's actually kicking in hard now. I think i took approximately 20mg give or take. I have Adderall near by just in case I start to feel myself getting a little too drowsy.
Actually my favorite time to take benzos is while in that awful comedown stage that comes with racemic amphetamine salts (aka Adderall). You guys know how horrible that can be, the extremely heightened anxiety, insomnia, restlessness,, etc are all really things that showcase a quality benzo. I guess I'm going to enjoy this a little longer, then pop some Adderall ir and wait until I'm coming down for a nice dose of good ol bromazolam . Oh its going to be sublime.
I do have a question for some of you geniuses. Is it possible to get bromism aka bromide poisoning from benzos like bromazolam or flubromazepam.
Any thoughts, reflections, answers would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
mygreenbic aka @sp0r412

If flurazolam is the same as Flu-Alprazolam its allready being produced. I didn't like it less then Alprazolam, duration is longer aswell as the onset.

But my favorit benzo's are Etizolam an Clonazolam. Temazepam and Lorazepam when I would have had the oppurtunity of going the legal route.

Loved to try BromazePam though ;)

If flurazolam is the same as Flu-Alprazolam its allready being produced. I didn't like it less then Alprazolam, duration is longer aswell as the onset.

But my favorit benzo's are Etizolam an Clonazolam. Temazepam and Lorazepam when I would have had the oppurtunity of going the legal route.

Loved to try BromazePam though ;)
I just had 120 mg of bromazolam powder and I had to take it as straight powder because i couldnt find the PG. So i was taking finger dabs. Conseequently I was on adderall the whole time and I couldnt even come down with the bromazolam. I ended up taking it all that day and I barely felt a thing. Had that been an equipotent dose of clonazolam Id probably be on a ventilator right now. Im starting to feel like I downregulated all of my BZ receptors. Everyday feels like a straight up glutamate storm.
Do any of you have quality advice on any nootropics that could help to repair my gaba receptors? I think I've read that valerian does the trick but it doesn't seem to work for me.
mygreenbic

Everyday feels like a straight up glutamate storm.
Do any of you have quality advice on any nootropics that could help to repair my gaba receptors? I think I've read that valerian does the trick but it doesn't seem to work for me.
mygreenbic
Concerning Gaba restoration I'd consider the Ayurvedic herbs Ashwgandha, Brahmi and Gotu Kola. Maybe Magnolia Bark or Mulungu Bark.

I prefer using extracts to give more power, but this might be unneaded. Taking the pure herb in sufficiant quantities is another option.

I wish this one had been around before my supremely ignorant state banned all RC benzos in 2017, which forced me to abruptly come off of a serious flubro/clonazolam/flualpraz/nitrazolam habit using only my 30/mo. temazepam script and fucking phenibut, which I hate.

I discovered quite a bit in three years of daily use. Nitrazolam I loved, and clonazolam was a decent functionally useful benzo, and diclazepam was the "Valium's low IQ cousin" of the bunch. But flubromazolam was retarded strong, and so was flualprazolam. Neither was useful therapeutically, and certainly not recreationally. Then there were the less memorable ones like flubromazepam and meclonazepam. Or nifoxipam, which due to being a minor metabolite of flunitrazepam everyone thought would have potential, but was mediocre at best. I always wondered why they seemed to think that halogenation of almost stricly triazolobenzo's were what we wanted or equaled the best results. Maybe it was just a potency thing. Still, one exception I'd like to see is flunitrazolam, the triazole- analogue of rohypnol. I'd also like to see lormetazolam and nimetazolam, the methylated triazole analogue versions of lorazepam and nitrazepam, respectively. But you never know, on paper and in application are very different and unpredictable. With the exception of nitrazolam and etizolam, I found all of these inferior to their pharmaceutical counterparts.

EDIT: mygreenbic- PEG, which is all Miralax is (PEG 3500 I think), works about as well as PG for making solutions. It's what I mainly used along with ethyl alcohol because trying to dose these drugs not volumetrically is ridiculous and extremely difficult, not to mention risky.

Last edited:
Isn't Nimetazolam also the triazolo version of Nimetazepam.

Very curious about that last one. Maybe -Pam versions aren't persee less then the triazolo's or -Lam's. I love Temazepam.
Yes! I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Nimetazepam and lormetazepam are methyl-nitrazepam and methyl-lorazepam, respectively. It's mainly a curiosity, because every -lam I've ever tried at least has been predominately anxiolytic. If I was to try new compounds I'd actually rather see more -pams closer to the classical pharma benzos and/or ones with or close to the classic 1,4- structured makeup. The good hypnotics and muscle relaxants are all -pams, and I'd rather have those effects than way over the top anxiolytic super-amnestic knockout drugs.

I love temazepam too. It and diazepam are the only benzos that make me feel "good."