• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

Yes! I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Nimetazepam and lormetazepam are methyl-nitrazepam and methyl-lorazepam, respectively. It's mainly a curiosity, because every -lam I've ever tried at least has been predominately anxiolytic. If I was to try new compounds I'd actually rather see more -pams closer to the classical pharma benzos and/or ones with or close to the classic 1,4- structured makeup. The good hypnotics and muscle relaxants are all -pams, and I'd rather have those effects than way over the top anxiolytic super-amnestic knockout drugs.

I love temazepam too. It and diazepam are the only benzos that make me feel "good."
Temazepam has a nice duration for a recreative Benzo. They share the warmth indeed. But the lenght of Diazepam is Iffy long.

Temazepam has a nice duration for a recreative Benzo. They share the warmth indeed. But the lenght of Diazepam is Iffy long.

For sure. It’s the only common intermediate acting hypnotic benzo you’ll find. In the U.S. anyway. Evidently it’s the fifth most commonly prescribed benzo here.

Yeah I don’t like the crazy long half life of diazepam and the way it goes and goes all the way through the following day leaving me sluggish and sedate, both mentally and physically. But it’s the only benzo that by itself is euphoric for me for about 3-4 hrs after dosing. Years back I bought a bottle of 100 Roche brand name 10mg Valium and would take 30-40mg every Friday evening after school and work was finished for the week. They were shockingly superior to all the other generic versions I’ve ever had. God those were some pleasant nights.

10mg Valium and would take 30-40mg every Friday evening after school and work was finished for the week. They were shockingly superior to all the other generic versions I’ve ever had. God those were some pleasant nights.
Exactly my experience. My first ever bought med from india. Brandname and 30/40 mg was warm and nice sedation for a day or so.

Temazepam, which i might actually get for sleep in the near future. Was even better warm, hard hitting. Talking a 10 mg dose, as i was totally new to them and then walking in the sun was nice.

Now Midazolam doesn't do that. Prescribed by my home dr./ GP. Doesn't work for sleep very good either. So who knows, my neurologist has a preference for Temazepam. So who knows and i might switch one of these days. And end up with my favorit benzo.

If flurazolam is the same as Flu-Alprazolam its allready being produced. I didn't like it less then Alprazolam, duration is longer aswell as the onset.

But my favorit benzo's are Etizolam an Clonazolam. Temazepam and Lorazepam when I would have had the oppurtunity of going the legal route.

Loved to try BromazePam though ;)

I have no clue now what i meant then about about "flurazolam", must have been on bromazolam then.

Having tried bromazolam a few times since, I still prefer etizolam. Bromazolam wasn't nearly as nice as alprazolam either (best benzo in my opinion).

Interesting how people like temazepam, I find it nice and relaxing at first, but then have trouble sleeping on it. Its the only benzo that actually worsens my sleep. Perhaps its because I fight it. Oddly enough zolpidem also worsens my sleep a bit.

I think i must have meant all fluorines, meaning something like 8-fluoro deschloroflualprazolam, at least called that for illustration purposes

At least I think thats what i meant

A little old now but imo/e very close to alp... my fave benzo being alp.
Can get into this more but may have to be a minute.

I enjoy Bromazepam. Granted I don't take it on a daily basis. Usually only for comedowns, or if I am having a supper shitty day where either an anxiety or panic attack. It's great for taking it for those issues, but as for a recreational drug then I would look into something else. I mean sure it could be, and can be, but I don't find its effects something I could enjoy as much like xanax or something that mimics xanax's effects.

Yes, it is not that magical, I think you know what I mean. The potency i would say is 3 -5 times higher and it's so hypnotic and sedative, I love it.

JJ
Alprazolam is miles more potent than bromazolam. That certainly doesn't mean bromazolam would not be a fun/good drug

With the mythical Nimetazepam. And ime the very disappointing Flunitrazepam. The hope for a RC version is a logical side effect.

After my super experience's with that one strip 7 x 10 mg yello eggs of Temazepam. It still holds the candle, better then the Midazolam nasal spray.

Any Benzo is cleared faster I once read under influence of Tobacco.

If there is any truth in that?
I can't remember where I read it, but I was reading up on them when they were new to me; 2020, 2021. You'd have to do a search on it.

Really I don't notice much of a difference.

I can't remember where I read it, but I was reading up on them when they were new to me; 2020, 2021. You'd have to do a search on it.

Really I don't notice much of a difference.
Me neither but pharma kinetically seen. It should clear somewhat faster.

Alprazolam is miles more potent than bromazolam.
I find bromazolam to be more effective. They are almost exactly identical other than the placement of the br instead of the cl. I would prefer the br.
OWPKHmH.png

js1GSnE.png

How does it compare to etizolam and fluclotizolam regarding hypnotic effects and duration? I see conflicting reports on the internet, some stating its fairly short duration and hypnotic while others saying its medium duration with primarly anxiolytic effects.

How does it compare to etizolam and fluclotizolam regarding hypnotic effects and duration? I see conflicting reports on the internet, some stating its fairly short duration and hypnotic while others saying its medium duration with primarly anxiolytic effects.
Flu-Etizolam is very hypnotic. And longer lasting as Etizolam.

Alprazolam Is grossly overrated.

Just compare it to other commonly prescribed benzos for anxiety and you quickly realize how overrated it is

Clonazepam (0.5mg) and lorazepam (1mg) are just as effective for anxiety as alprazolam (0.5mg). Compared to alprazolam, at those doses, lorazepam is a superior sedative and more prone to causing amnesia while clonazepam produces equal sedation, but less amnesia. Both lorazepam and clonazepam are superior anticonvulsants and muscle relaxants. For panic attacks, alprazolam is superior to lorazepam, but equally effective as clonazepam

Bromazepam (6mg) and diazepam (10mg) are just as effective for anxiety as alprazolam (0.5mg), with less amnesia. At those doses, for panic attacks, diazepam is superior to, while bromazepam is inferior to alprazolam. Diazepam and bromazepam are superior muscle relaxants, anticonvulsants and sedatives.
Finally, someone said it. Fking rappers brainwashing kids brains into thinking Xanax is the best drug ever and shit. Real alprazolam Is overrated and now we have to deal with countrrfeit pills that are straight up fentanyl....fuck bars, fuck Pfizer.

Thanks, but do you mean fluclotizolam is as hypnotic as bromazolam? How much longer lasting it is than etizolam in your experience?
Flu-Etizolam and Fluclotizolam, 2 different drugs.

Flu-Etizolam linger's while Etizolam is super short ime. Would I compare the former. Because i never had Bromazolam. Lorazepam would be a good one to describe the effect's. The warmth, muscle relaxation and duration.

Reading this with much interest. I too am searching for etizolam replacement. The thing is I don’t need constant access to something, I think one buy will last me a lifetime. I mean if I could’ve gotten 500 more etizolam The wife and I will be all set for years. I do see blotter sold from different countries. So hopefully those are not scams if I do take a chance.

Looking at Fluclotizolam with interest as someone said it was fairly potent and short acting. Etizolam Was such a good drug to reach for that was short acting and somewhat mild compared to some of these super strong ones which I don’t want. I never went higher than 2 mg of etizolam and I used it only occasionally, so some of us are able to use benzos for purpose and not get addicted. Also looking at deschloroetizolam and bromazolam.

All the info in this thread is appreciated.