• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

Flu-Etizolam and Fluclotizolam, 2 different drugs.

Flu-Etizolam linger's while Etizolam is super short ime. Would I compare the former. Because i never had Bromazolam. Lorazepam would be a good one to describe the effect's. The warmth, muscle relaxation and duration.

Thanks for clarifying that 👍

I have taken plenty of fluclotizolam as well as etizolam but only for sleep. I ocassionally take zolpidem and that's why i was asking about bromazolam to try and minimize usage of specific benzo.

While people say it's a lot stronger than etizolam i'd say with minimal tolerance it's perhaps 3x as strong. The more tolerance i had to benzos the smaller the gap between the strength of these 2 benzos with maximum of 8mg etizolam which i'd compare to 6mg of fluclotizolam as far as hypnotic effects go.

Either way the duration is shorter with fluclotizolam at around 6 hours while etizolam lasts for about 8 hours - again this varies with tolerance it used to be 8+ hours and nowadays its 6-8 hours. I wouldn't consider either of them recreational, for me clonazolam was the best, but if you liked etizolam than you'll probably also like fluclotizolam since they have similar feeling - but again i'm not a benzo connoisseur. Starting dosage shouldn't be more than 500ug or 0.5mg!

Well that’s good info on the dosage for fluclotizolam. Thanks fugue, it is appreciated. There’s not much info on that one. Etizolam does last me 8 hours and I do have no tolerance. 6 hours sounds very good. If I used etizolam after a trip before sleep I can wake up still with an afterglow without any benzo fog. So I appreciate the shorter ones.

My wife broke both her wrists at the same time two years ago. One wrist needed surgery the other just needed a cast. But that first night home she about had a panic attack and could not lay back in bed. Thank God I had some 1 mg still etizolam around. She took one and was able to sit back and relax and even sleep shortly after. So if I have to screw with the powder I’ll do it once and maybe make candies or something I’ll figure it out. Ha ha

I get it. But i should warn you powdered benzos are a very slippery slope. I'm sure you already have a lot of experience with drugs, but for some things other drugs like baclofen for example can be very helpful. I'll soon receive lots of it in order to wean off benzos, alternating between various supplements, antihistamines and weed. Not many people know but baclofen is a very good sleep-aid with much much less addiction potential than benzos.

As far as candies go, powdered etizolam literally has no taste it's so easy to overdose, fluclotizolam has some taste but also minimal. I'm not sure if flunitrazolam has been banned but its very similar to fluclotizolam. I'd suggest volumetric dosing on both so you know exactly how much you're taking. ~70% alcohol is all you need and make sure its not denatured.

Last edited:
I get it. But i should warn you powdered benzos are a very slippery slope. I'm sure you already have a lot of experience with drugs, but for some things other drugs like baclofen for example can be very helpful. I'll soon receive lots of it in order to wean off benzos, alternating between various supplements, antihistamines and weed. Not many people know but baclofen is a very good sleep-aid with much much less addiction potential than benzos.

As far as candies go, powdered etizolam literally has no taste it's so easy to overdose, fluclotizolam has some taste but also minimal. I'm not sure if flunitrazolam has been banned but its very similar to fluclotizolam. I'd suggest volumetric dosing on both so you know exactly how much you're taking. ~70% alcohol is all you need and make sure its not denatured.

I have only ever worked with powdered as far as RC benzos go, but it's really easy, you just get some propylene glycol and mix it at 2mg/mL with some heat. I would never dose the powder straight. Buying pills is tremendously more expensive per dose and it's so easy to make your own solution, I don't see why anyone does it any other way.

The reason it might be good to buy pills is because you have total control over the dosage in terms of not escalating any further rapidly. With powder its extremely easy to get sucked into vortex of increasing tolerance and thus dosage. There are some horror posts here by people that abuse powdered benzos and been taking MASSIVE dosages. That must be pure hell when withdrawing. For me even at 6mg etizolam the withdrawals are excruciating.

I would buy pills first if I could. I’ve had Etizolam pills mailed from India for the last eight years with no issues. But I’m not seeing many pills these days. And if I do work with the powder I’m gonna use the propylene glycol. My wife can’t drink so I needed to dispense it on something less tempting. :)

I mean I personally don't see how pills would make you less likely to escalate than a solution. Either way you're in control of how much you take, or not in control if you have pac-man syndrome. It's just as easy to take 20 pills as it is to take 20 syringes full of liquid. On the other hand if you start just eating powder straight, then yeah, totally. If you have a tendency to abuse benzos, maybe powder isn't the best idea just because 1 grams is SO many doses, whereas if you buy pills, you're probably going to be getting a lot less for the same price so you won't end up with as much in your possession.

But still if you're getting benzos to keep a stock and don't have a problem abusing them, I'd always recommend powder, just because of how much cheaper it is. Also, you couldn't really know if your pills were inaccurately dosed, but if you get powder and make your own solution you know exactly what you're taking.

Not to nag but i still haven't gotten a clear-cut answer before ordering it. Is it as hypnotic (if not more) than ETIZOLAM and does it have similar duration, meaning i can get up fine to work in the morning? I really just want it for sleep and nothing else. I appreciate all help.

I find it more hypnotic than etizolam, and much stronger in terms of muscle relaxation and physical/mental intoxication. it also has substantially more rebound anxiety for me, and lasts slightly longer. Despite this, etizolam feels more pleasant to me, though bromazolam is pleasant.

Rebound anxiety as in after it wears off or stronger withdrawals? how much longer does it last? At this point etizolam doesn't last me more than 7-8 hours. Is it close to 10? - that'd be fine, i'd just dose 2 hours before sleep. Could you perhaps compare addiction potential and side effects if you were kind enough?

I assume stronger withdrawals, I have never really withdrawn from benzos but I did sort of once, since then, bromazolam makes me have anxiety the next day after it wears off, whereas etizolam does not do this. I don't have a whole lot of benzo experience with different benzos, I will say that clonazolam is definitely much worse than bromazolam in terms of addiction potential and rebound anxiety (in fact my one slight withdrawal or perhaps just severe rebound was from taking clonazolam 4 days in a row). Etizolam, clonazolam and bromazolan are the only benzos I have taken more than a handful of times here and there, and the only ones I've taken in many years.

I would never dose the powder straight.
God... I used to eyeball scoops of etizolam. No wonder I went through 5 grams from 2020-2021... I'm like the only person I know of that has been cognizant and remembered things after dosing 20mg+ etizolam. I used to lick my finger and wipe things up after transferring new bags into vials. Then lick my finger clean. Probably ate like 10-30mg every bag that way.

Don't follow my example y'all.

I'm not a huge fan of bromazolam. Compared to alpraz it's far more sedating and prone to somnolence. Far longer half-life as well, and much longer vs etiz. Among the current RC benzos it's probably one of the best, but... meh. I have a few grams but haven't touched it in ages. Rebound anxiety/insomnia are also very strong vs etizolam, or even alprazolam. I can see why it was never marketed legally. Too many typical benzo side-effects.
Is it as hypnotic (if not more) than ETIZOLAM and does it have similar duration, meaning i can get up fine to work in the morning? I really just want it for sleep and nothing else. I appreciate all help.
Arguably more hypnotic, in a negative way. I feel hungover from it. It's only utility IMO is for ending trips and just sheer dumb recreation that you know you'll be paying back.

Rebound anxiety as in after it wears off or stronger withdrawals? how much longer does it last? At this point etizolam doesn't last me more than 7-8 hours. Is it close to 10? - that'd be fine, i'd just dose 2 hours before sleep. Could you perhaps compare addiction potential and side effects if you were kind enough?
Like immediate rebound... when it wears off, you're anxious. Etizolam is easily THE most forgiving 'benzo'. There are studies that even prove this... so God knows why it ain't legally prescribed here in the U.S. Felt like duration was 8-10 hours, with etizolam having a 3-4 hour duration IME. If etizolam still lasts you 7-8 hours... get out NOW. Bail while you can. Bromazolam is just gonna be much worse in terms of all side-effects.

I’m not sure I ever had rebound anxiety from a benzo. Then again I’ve used them so sparingly I’m probably just not sure what that is. Etizolam is what I have used for emergencies or come downs. I think it would be near perfect if it had some of the muscle relaxing properties that diazepam has. Luckily both of those hit fairly quick.

For the little bit of time I would be using these and for the purposes I would need them, somnolence works for me. I know there are many reasons why people would want to use a benzo. For me to sleepier the better. Sort of a knockout type effect.

Thanks for the other threads too @fugme. This is just a type information I have been seeking until I can solve this satisfactorily. And for me the shorter, the sleepier the better.

If you've never spent any time pushing on your gaba system, you probably won't get any rebound anxiety. For me, I have abused them enough (never to the point of dependence, but basically riding the edge) that some benzos will make me feel anxious and experience insomnia after I take them. Fortunately etizolam does not do this, well actually it does but only if I take it 3 days in a row (which happens sometimes when I'm in withdrawal from opiates or something and need to sleep, or if I'm stupidly binging on a stimulant).

I think you are right. Do you think bromazolam is better than alprazolam? Does it last a similar duration? Does it start working as quickly? Alprazolam is so close in structure to bromazolam, in fact you might call alprazolam by the name chlorazolam as it is identical to bromazolam but with a chloro instead of a bromo. Alprazolam is my favorite benzo. I wonder if anyone has ever produced flurazobecause they're so closely related structurally

I think you are right. Do you think bromazolam is better than alprazolam? Does it last a similar duration? Does it start working as quickly? Alprazolam is so close in structure to bromazolam, in fact you might call alprazolam by the name chlorazolam as it is identical to bromazolam but with a chloro instead of a bromo. Alprazolam is my favorite benzo. I wonder if anyone has ever produced flurazolam.
Similarity in structure doesn't mean it's going to have a more similar side effects profile.

Take for instance oxazepam and temazepam, structurally very similar and yet oxazepam is amongst the least recreational, while temazepam is one of the most recreational.

You can see this when you compare clonazepam to nitrazepam, closely related but nitrazepam is widely regarded as more recreational.

Similarity in structure doesn't mean it's going to have a more similar side effects profile.

Take for instance oxazepam and temazepam, structurally very similar and yet oxazepam is amongst the least recreational, while temazepam is one of the most recreational.

You can see this when you compare clonazepam to nitrazepam, closely related but nitrazepam is widely regarded as more recreational.

Well it depends on where the difference occurs, temazepam is sort of building out into the triazole like activity realm with that methyl group relative to oxazepam, big difference than the mere halogen change between bromazolam and alprazolam, meaning the change in key fit is more dramatic in the oxazepam-temazepam situation.

Yes! I wasn't sure if anyone would catch that. Nimetazepam and lormetazepam are methyl-nitrazepam and methyl-lorazepam, respectively. It's mainly a curiosity, because every -lam I've ever tried at least has been predominately anxiolytic. If I was to try new compounds I'd actually rather see more -pams closer to the classical pharma benzos and/or ones with or close to the classic 1,4- structured makeup. The good hypnotics and muscle relaxants are all -pams, and I'd rather have those effects than way over the top anxiolytic super-amnestic knockout drugs.

I love temazepam too. It and diazepam are the only benzos that make me feel "good."
Lormetazepam is an analogue of temazepam and lorazepam.

Temazepam, lorazepam, lormetazepam, oxazepam, camazepam, etc are all 3-hydroxy benzodiazepines.

Bromazolam is a nice RC-Benzo and if used recreationally it can be quite fun if used properly. The effects are similar to Alprazolam but Bromazolam has a stronger muscle-relaxant effect and is also more sedative/hypnotic.

I've tried them both and I find that Alprazolam is slightly more anxiolytic than Bromazolam. Alprazolam works great for severe anxiety & panic-attacks.

Bromazolam however seems to be a bit more fun for its recreational purposes in comparison than that of Alprazolam.

There are some risks that comes along by abusing Bromazolam, just like any other RC-Benzo. For example your tolerance levels rapidly increases faster compared to other benzodiazepines.

I have never really figured out the half-life of Bromazolam. I've been searching through google and 2 different forums one of which is a non-English foreign forum (so 3 including bluelight) looking for an accurate answer. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention names of other forums here so I won't. Unless I'm certain it is allowed, then I'll consider posting links. Yes, I've read the main rules for this section but im just taking precaution just in case I missed something.

Anyway, there is this foreign forum (non-english) where one guy stated that the half-life of Bromazolam is 17-22 hours which is a possibility. However the person never linked a source of proof stating that the half-life is 17-22 hours. The other forum I'm mentioning is popular. There, I found posts of people just guessing the half-life of Bromazolam which doesn't really help the cause of finding out the true half-life of Bromazolam.

So the half-life of this RC-Benzo that goes by the name Bromazolam will remain a mystery to us who are interested in actually knowing. I believe there are people out there who actually know the approximate half-life or close to the accurate half-life and hopefully they'll post it on this forum/thread. So im gonna write some things down that I know about Bromazolam.

So to put it simply, its like this:

- It is a Triazolobenzodiazepine (as is Alprazolam, Clonazolam & Flubromazolam etc.) and this class of benzodiazepines are considered to be the most potent of them all.

- It is the bromo instead of chloro analogue of Alprazolam. So they're like cousins. Alprazolam being the older one, Bromazolam the younger one.

- Alprazolam is more potent than Bromazolam

- Alprazolam is the better option for anxiety treatment. Why? For the sole purpose that it is more anxiolytic than Bromazolam.

- Bromazolam is less potent than Alprazolam. However, its hypnotic and sedative effects are far more superior than Alprazolam.

- Bromazolam is the better option for sleep in comparison to Alprazolam considering its hypnotic & sedative properties.