• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

wtf? if it is the same batch are there others around with access? just sayin. brom is some strong stuff imo and 40mg should do something even with high tolerance. i would suspect the solution (I assume? ) to be tapered with unless it was exposed to factors that could destroy or degrade the substance. what else could it be...?

Actually that is a really good point. Is there anyone you live with or that has been over to your place, who would know that you have benzo solutions, who could have taken them and replaced them with plain PG or whatever you used to make the solutions?

My guess would be that someone has been siphoning off your supply, and it is either plain PG (or alcohol, whatever you used for the solution), or it is massively watered down. I would say degradation but it's only been a month, and they're very stable, people I know have kept benzo solutions at room temperature for years with no noticeable loss of potency.

The only surefire way to tell would be to get a benzo from another batch, or better yet, pharma, and see if it affects you normally. My guess is that it will.

Hi all. So I had been getting these Kern brand diazepam which, although counterfeiters were around, they seemed genuine based on previous experience of pharma diazepam. Lately in wedinos I have seen a lot of these same Kern brand diaz testing as Bromazolam. I am stil hopeful they are just diaz and since i have mostly been sticking to low doses I am not too concerned. However, let's say they are bromazolams what kind of half life are we talking? I cannot find any reliable info on these RCs. I know where I stand with diaz HL so can plan any use around that and feel "safe" (as much as one is able) but if I have been dosing myself with these others for some of that time I am now unsure. I have some left so I could send for testing but I'm unlikely too if I'm honest and it wouldn't help solve mystery of those previously taken..any info re duration of effects, comparison to diazepam and especially half life would be much appreciated! Cheers 🍻

I have had people flat out lift pills from my bottle years ago when I lived with a bunch of people. Pretty ballsy and I said as much to them when no one else in my apartment got any more freebies. One bad apple.... they all suffer.

Forgot about the stash gremlin explanation. However I am thinking it is not it.

@unodelacosa good point on the liver/kidney consideration as another possible issue. It pays to think about it. Meds can be safe, but 25x the amount? They probably are just fine but if we didn't consider that then where would the harm reduction be?

Last edited:
But others fingers in the cookie jar is not so unheard of IME.
What of your stash being tampered with? Any thought on this perhaps?
I saw your posting but if it is real brom and etiz and no one has tampered with it... it would seem that you have become super human recently and maybe it is time to give it up...? This is what I was going for. Not that I cannot read.
Best wishes with this.

Actually that is a really good point. Is there anyone you live with or that has been over to your place, who would know that you have benzo solutions, who could have taken them and replaced them with plain PG or whatever you used to make the solutions?

My guess would be that someone has been siphoning off your supply, and it is either plain PG (or alcohol, whatever you used for the solution), or it is massively watered down. I would say degradation but it's only been a month, and they're very stable, people I know have kept benzo solutions at room temperature for years with no noticeable loss of potency.

The only surefire way to tell would be to get a benzo from another batch, or better yet, pharma, and see if it affects you normally. My guess is that it will.

I live completely alone and only few people know i'm using drugs, which are hidden away and the bag + baggies have not been tampered 100%. 25mg etizolam had lasting benzo morning effects but provided little sleep. Yesterday i took 40mg of bromazolam (at once, not splitted like last time), slept well (but had to wake up sooner still). HOWEVER i took it at 21:00 on full stomach, felt some effects, but next day my coworkers noticed and pointed out i'm stranger than usual (like i had a few beers / drinks) all the way till ~21:00 in the evening. My scales are also accurate and have 1mg tolerance.

Today i took 75mg baclofen and few other legal supplements for sleep (which i always do when not taking benzos) and i'm barely keeping my eyes open for 3 hours now, altho im very used to baclofen for sleep and i'm an insomniac. Weird. I think since i started doing extreme cardio my hormones / chemicals have gone haywire. Dissos, psychedelics, stimulants, phenibut still work as intended. Maybe it has something to do with taking *PCP analogs on training days, coupled with 23-25 and now 30km rowing. Weird either way. g2g to sleep now.

Just quitted Benzo's for two days in a row. Just was to tired to take em. So I am getting close to quitting.

Never wanna be without them though as they are the main drug that can stop an epileptic insult. To bad I have to rely on RC's for that as dr's won't prescribe them, except Clobazam.

Hi all. So I had been getting these Kern brand diazepam which, although counterfeiters were around, they seemed genuine based on previous experience of pharma diazepam. Lately in wedinos I have seen a lot of these same Kern brand diaz testing as Bromazolam. I am stil hopeful they are just diaz and since i have mostly been sticking to low doses I am not too concerned. However, let's say they are bromazolams what kind of half life are we talking? I cannot find any reliable info on these RCs. I know where I stand with diaz HL so can plan any use around that and feel "safe" (as much as one is able) but if I have been dosing myself with these others for some of that time I am now unsure. I have some left so I could send for testing but I'm unlikely too if I'm honest and it wouldn't help solve mystery of those previously taken..any info re duration of effects, comparison to diazepam and especially half life would be much appreciated! Cheers 🍻

Diazepam has a longer half life than bromazolam. By quite a bit. Bromaz is like 8 hours I'd say

if 25mg of etizolam didn't help, zolpidem and other benzos sure as hell won't help. Thank you for your help anyway, i appreciate it.
1. You don’t know that, especially when you can’t explain why 25 mg of Etizolam, on zero tolerance, purportedly doesn’t affect you.
2. I meant stop chasing the Etizolam high and test out other benzos to see if you have this reaction to them as well. You won’t know until you try.
3. I mentioned other drugs like GHB and Benadryl, not just benzos, but also Melatonin, Kava Kava root, and others could help. (☜note: do not mix these drugs. But for future reference, there are other sleep aids out there besides benzos.)
4. Also: dissos could function well as a benzo substitute/sleep aid.

Stay open-minded and good luck finding a solution to this problem. I’d be interested in hearing what conclusions you come to, if any.

Last edited:
Thanks for help, but i do know that, i had to take 40mg of zolpidem this saturday, paired with other hypnotics in order to be knocked out. And it used to be 10mg not long ago.

Dissos do not function well as sleep aid, i have tried pretty much most of them.

I do mix all of those drugs and more.

H1 antagonists make me very groggy / sleepy but don't actually provide decent sleep at all lately, neither does weed - alone or combined with diphenhydramine.

I have enough baclofen to act as a substitute for GHB, doesn't help either.

I had fluclotizolam blotters and bromazolam, still don't work as they're supposed to be.

Tonight i have combined 25mg of etizolam, 75mg of baclofen and 100mg tiapride (dopamine antagonist) + plenty of well tried sleep supplements. i hope ill get 3hr sleep. For the record i feel background sleepines / tiredness but benzo kind of normalized me to do shit i've been putting off. Not the best strategy in this case.

People say here Etiz is tasteless.

I dispute that. 2 mg"s above you can notice the distinct bitterness.
I dispute your dispute lol. I've eaten 10+mg in one go before, just licking powder of my finger. Still no taste.

I do notice a faintly bitter smell to it when I open a vial and sniff it though.

I think you and I are probably some of very few people who can attest to eating that much in one go though. I went through far too much of it when it was cheap and easy to get. Sad I didn't save more...

I dispute your dispute lol. I've eaten 10+mg in one go before, just licking powder of my finger. Still no taste.

I do notice a faintly bitter smell to it when I open a vial and sniff it though.

I think you and I are probably some of very few people who can attest to eating that much in one go though. I went through far too much of it when it was cheap and easy to get. Sad I didn't save more...
I think Powder is different though.

I agree there. I just reverted to powder again bottle ran out but in Olive Oil, 1 mg to 0.333 ml olive oil, a 5 mg dose can taste bitter.

Hit some major stress and depression last days(s), I took unknown powder dose hour ago.

Maybe 12-15 mg's. Was in a despairing state.

I tasted nothing!

But in olive oil, I would notice it.

So we agree. 🙂

And yes, we are the Neat-Powder men of Etiz brothers for sure. 😂

4. Also: dissos could function well as a benzo substitute/sleep aid.
Agreed that the amount of Etizolam the OP is taking is absurd.

But of all dissociative's I had only Ketamine provided a good night rest, the rest keeps me more or less awake.

Everytime I see this come up I drool.
Bromazolam.... :drool:
Damn I want a g o' dat stuff. Cant hurt to wish... like when I was a kid and wanted an airplane for christmas.

Everytime I see this come up I drool.
Bromazolam.... :drool:
Damn I want a g o' dat stuff. Cant hurt to wish... like when I was a kid and wanted an airplane for christmas.
Honestly I want to like this drug, but it just does not want to like me back. So far everyone who I've talked to who has tried it seems to agree that it's too impairing to be much fun so you wind up sleeping except I don't seem to sleep well on it, and I feel groggy the next morning. Honestly, if you skipped this one, you would not be missing anything special, in my humble opinion anyway… YMMV

I feel the same way about it, I find it very sedating, too sedating. And the next day I feel anxious, the rebound is worse than other benzos I've tried. Plus it seems to have less anxiety reduction and "euphoria" (no benzos are euphoric for me, but, for example, etizolam makes me feel good, a sort of quasi-euphoria).

if you skipped this one
Too late, friend. :p
Cherry has been popped last year and fell in love. Being a previous alprazolam user/abuser, it was this and more as it did something to my back that took all pains away. Amazing. On the flip side, it also became a factor (not the only one) of me breaking a leg and rib. Worth it to me but gettin old and its taking longer to heal these days.
I want but wont at least for a while. I expect to fuck up once in a while... iif not where is the living in life?
FWIW: As long as I kept dosage at 2-3mg a day everything was fine. Once I start "forgetting" that my last dose was an hour ago and it gets to 4-6mg a day or more shit starts getting sideways. lol

I feel the same way about it, I find it very sedating, too sedating. And the next day I feel anxious, the rebound is worse than other benzos I've tried. Plus it seems to have less anxiety reduction and "euphoria" (no benzos are euphoric for me, but, for example, etizolam makes me feel good, a sort of quasi-euphoria).
Isn't it odd the way “euphoria” differs from drug to drug, user to user? This is subjective, so it's no surprise, yet it fascinates me.
  • Consider: to some, euphoria is defined by—and contained within—the spectrum of morphine derivatives.
  • To others, euphoria is led to via heavy stimulant use, sometimes cocaine/crack/freebase, sometimes methamphetamine, other times still: RCs…
  • Somewhere in there is the unique glow of MDMA euphoria.
MDMA's anxiolysis is something in the opioid/opiate high… and this is also how I characterize the effects of an appropriate amount of methamphetamine: it's surprisingly smooth for a stim w/ such a sketchy rep. Maybe anxiolysis is a common denominator among these drugs (booze, too, I guess).

On etymology… what is the opposite of dysphoria? Euphoria, right? But what is a state of neither feeling euphoric nor dysphoric? Phoric? (what my buddies @indigoaura, @moonyham, et al. might call “meh-phoric”? ;) One love, friends… )

Is “phoria” a thing the way qualia is? See, I think “euphoria” implies a state of completeness, as in: there is no bad feeling, but you're also at a baseline. You don't feel amazing for no real reason like it's implied you do with a drug that “forces you to feel good” as it were. See what I mean? But you're not experiencing any pronounced anhedonia either.

So it's like there should be at least three states of being, something like:
  • dysphoric – bad
  • euphoric – neutral or “good”
  • hyperphoricgreat
But then you've also got the word “metaphoric”, which implies the word metaphoria which should also give rise to anaphoria and cataphoria if we accept the words anabolic, metabolic, and catabolic, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
No offense because you mean well and put lots of efforts into yours posts, but you're either lack in-depth knowledge of pharamcology of these drugs or just don't talk about it. Either way i wish you a pleasant day. How much experience you got with drugs? have you at least tried few dozens of them, because if you did you'd realize lines are not so clear-cut and every drug is a world within itself that, you can't just put on a "label" to a drug and stick to it when every long-term user will tell you, shit can get surprising, weird an even unexpected.

I have never really figured out the half-life of Bromazolam. I've been searching through google and 2 different forums one of which is a non-English foreign forum (so 3 including bluelight) looking for an accurate answer. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention names of other forums here so I won't. Unless I'm certain it is allowed, then I'll consider posting links. Yes, I've read the main rules for this section but im just taking precaution just in case I missed something.

Anyway, there is this foreign forum (non-english) where one guy stated that the half-life of Bromazolam is 17-22 hours which is a possibility. However the person never linked a source of proof stating that the half-life is 17-22 hours. The other forum I'm mentioning is popular. There, I found posts of people just guessing the half-life of Bromazolam which doesn't really help the cause of finding out the true half-life of Bromazolam.

So the half-life of this RC-Benzo that goes by the name Bromazolam will remain a mystery to us who are interested in actually knowing. I believe there are people out there who actually know the approximate half-life or close to the accurate half-life and hopefully they'll post it on this forum/thread. So im gonna write some things down that I know about Bromazolam.

So to put it simply, its like this:

- It is a Triazolobenzodiazepine (as is Alprazolam, Clonazolam & Flubromazolam etc.) and this class of benzodiazepines are considered to be the most potent of them all.

- It is the bromo instead of chloro analogue of Alprazolam. So they're like cousins. Alprazolam being the older one, Bromazolam the younger one.

- Alprazolam is more potent than Bromazolam

- Alprazolam is the better option for anxiety treatment. Why? For the sole purpose that it is more anxiolytic than Bromazolam.

- Bromazolam is less potent than Alprazolam. However, its hypnotic and sedative effects are far more superior than Alprazolam.

- Bromazolam is the better option for sleep in comparison to Alprazolam considering its hypnotic & sedative properties.

press the link on each benzo and you will see duration..

I have never really figured out the half-life of Bromazolam. I've been searching through google and 2 different forums one of which is a non-English foreign forum (so 3 including bluelight) looking for an accurate answer. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention names of other forums here so I won't. Unless I'm certain it is allowed, then I'll consider posting links. Yes, I've read the main rules for this section but im just taking precaution just in case I missed something.

Anyway, there is this foreign forum (non-english) where one guy stated that the half-life of Bromazolam is 17-22 hours which is a possibility. However the person never linked a source of proof stating that the half-life is 17-22 hours. The other forum I'm mentioning is popular. There, I found posts of people just guessing the half-life of Bromazolam which doesn't really help the cause of finding out the true half-life of Bromazolam.

So the half-life of this RC-Benzo that goes by the name Bromazolam will remain a mystery to us who are interested in actually knowing. I believe there are people out there who actually know the approximate half-life or close to the accurate half-life and hopefully they'll post it on this forum/thread. So im gonna write some things down that I know about Bromazolam.

So to put it simply, its like this:

- It is a Triazolobenzodiazepine (as is Alprazolam, Clonazolam & Flubromazolam etc.) and this class of benzodiazepines are considered to be the most potent of them all.

- It is the bromo instead of chloro analogue of Alprazolam. So they're like cousins. Alprazolam being the older one, Bromazolam the younger one.

- Alprazolam is more potent than Bromazolam

- Alprazolam is the better option for anxiety treatment. Why? For the sole purpose that it is more anxiolytic than Bromazolam.

- Bromazolam is less potent than Alprazolam. However, its hypnotic and sedative effects are far more superior than Alprazolam.

- Bromazolam is the better option for sleep in comparison to Alprazolam considering its hypnotic & sedative properties.

Use this link and press the benzo you prefer and you will get info on duration ect.

Last edited: