• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

is bromazolam in pg solution safe in the fridge for long term storage or freezer
can it damage it?

For anyone reading my posts in this thread, last one-two weeks i "only" needed about 15mg of etizolam - and altho i'm still using dissos for functional or recreational use and have racked up the tolerance. But the amount of actual etizolam required seems to be slowing down below 15mg for a good sleep, but of course 10-15mg was still too much physical-addiction-wise and now i'm experiencing withdrawals the next day if i don't take it at night.
Interestingly enough this round they don't start as building up anxiety, i just feel weird for half a day and then the classical anxiety sets in.

In conclusion it must have been exercise, because of real-life problems i have exercised only a few times in the last 5 weeks and as i said my need for etizolam is slowing below 15mg now.

is bromazolam in pg solution safe in the fridge for long term storage or freezer
can it damage it?

It's fine for long term storage in the fridge, in fact it's probably fine even unrefrigerated as long as you keep it out of the light. But the fridge is always a better bet. No freezer needed.

It's fine for long term storage in the fridge, in fact it's probably fine even unrefrigerated as long as you keep it out of the light. But the fridge is always a better bet. No freezer needed.
thank you finally this has been a burning question I could not find an answer for its in an amber vial

Last edited:
For anyone reading my posts in this thread, last one-two weeks i "only" needed about 15mg of etizolam - and altho i'm still using dissos for functional or recreational use and have racked up the tolerance. But the amount of actual etizolam required seems to be slowing down below 15mg for a good sleep, but of course 10-15mg was still too much physical-addiction-wise and now i'm experiencing withdrawals the next day if i don't take it at night.
Interestingly enough this round they don't start as building up anxiety, i just feel weird for half a day and then the classical anxiety sets in.

In conclusion it must have been exercise, because of real-life problems i have exercised only a few times in the last 5 weeks and as i said my need for etizolam is slowing below 15mg now.
idk if this is scientifically true but I've heard etizolam has a reverse tolerance effect

idk if this is scientifically true but I've heard etizolam has a reverse tolerance effect
I have to wonder if that is one of those things that was written in one paper and now we have adapted the theory towards etiozolam. I can not imagine any of this class of drugs to have a reverse tolerance. I would think if it did the ability to actually take 25 mgs would never happen. But maybe it does so what do I know.

Glad you are doing better fugme. At least in dosage. 10 mgs down is a lot and hopefully 5 mgs works as you go down. Just don't go up.

I still may get a little bromazolam. I totally cut back even occasional use of these drugs. I still use them, but for context I was taking etizolam (1-2 mgs) every Sunday night to sleep well for Monday work day. I know it is not a lot anyway. But with availability getting less (at least for now) the last time I used was 2 weeks ago at the end of a very stressful work day, you know those days that are so screwed up it is all you think about. My nerves were shot and it helped. I suspect bromazolam can be used the same way and appears to have a longer half life. When I took the etizolam for anxiety that day I took 1 mg at 6:00PM and another 1 mgs at 10:00PM to sleep. (add 300 mgs of gabapentin and the strength seems to double for me). But I suspect only one dose of bromazolam taken at dinner could last through the night.

@AutoTripper let's get a little and compare notes. BC is easy. I too was intimidated but once I set up coinbase it was clicking buttons. But AT I got my eye on you and although most humans need food, air, and water some people added a benzo to that. So wise planning you know? ;)

Last edited:
I have to wonder if that is one of those things that was written in one paper and now we have adapted the theory towards etiozolam. I can not imagine any of this class of drugs to have a reverse tolerance. I would think if it did the ability to actually take 25 mgs would never happen. But maybe it does so what do I know.

Glad you are doing better fugme. At least in dosage. 10 mgs down is a lot and hopefully 5 mgs works as you go down. Just don't go up.

I still may get a little bromazolam. I totally cut back even occasional use of these drugs. I still use them, but for context I was taking etizolam (1-2 mgs) every Sunday night to sleep well for Monday work day. I know it is not a lot anyway. But with availability getting less (at least for now) the last time I used was 2 weeks ago at the end of a very stressful work day, you know those days that are so screwed up it is all you think about. My nerves were shot and it helped. I suspect bromazolam can be used the same way and appears to have a longer half life. When I took the etizolam for anxiety that day I took 1 mg at 6:00PM and another 1 mgs at 10:00PM to sleep. (add 300 mgs of gabapentin and the strength seems to double for me). But I suspect only one dose of bromazolam taken at dinner could last through the night.

@AutoTripper let's get a little and compare notes. BC is easy. I too was intimidated but once I set up coinbase it was clicking buttons. But AT I got my eye on you and although most humans need food, air, and water some people added a benzo to that. So wise planning you know? ;) I will say the one time I used a vendor back in March they never sent me something and never gave my $$$ back. So I bought domestically for a lot more money. I really do not like the RC game. It hurt me when they ignored my email to claim on the credit. Then I read reviews and the word was vendor use to be good, gone scam. (wtf is that? forget it!!) Not playing that game. To me one mistake is one mistake too much. I hope they enjoy the money they took.
Thanks bigger brother haha no shit, Xorkoth, touch younger one lol.

If push reaches shove, it's on the cards I mean it's likely going to be paramount. Essential.

I have no ID myself.

My mum was looking into setting some up...got far as "wallet"

No action since.

But she's having the most testing time of her life alongside what I'm still going through which is indescribable.

Just getting through a week a time, somehow.

If Bromazolam works, I acquire, I just honestly forsee me needing more time than 2 grams Etiz permits, present needs and difficulties.

I'm not sweating it in itself, just situation and timing, pressure, potential for imminent trouble.

I always plan, and sometimes intuit how long is needed.

Right now, I'm severely whacked out like never. I really should have chance to pull up considerably soon though now.

I managed to rebalance and order the chaos nasty Covids flipped my NS upside down 3 months ago.

It's all taken real heavy toll.

I was really glad you enjoyed your hotel stay too, thanks for sharing.

I've really been too sick since hence radio silenced!

Because I do wanna answer you on that too, the Nanotechnology stuff.

@AutoTripper let's get a little and compare notes. BC is easy. I too was intimidated but once I set up coinbase it was clicking buttons. But AT I got my eye on you and although most humans need food, air, and water some people added a benzo to that. So wise planning you know? ;) I will say the one time I used a vendor back in March they never sent me something and never gave my $$$ back. So I bought domestically for a lot more money. I really do not like the RC game. It hurt me when they ignored my email to claim on the credit. Then I read reviews and the word was vendor use to be good, gone scam. (wtf is that? forget it!!) Not playing that game. To me one mistake is one mistake too much. I hope they enjoy the money they

@AutoTripper let's get a little and compare notes. BC is easy. I too was intimidated but once I set up coinbase it was clicking buttons. But AT I got my eye on you and although most humans need food, air, and water some people added a benzo to that. So wise planning you know? ;) I will say the one time I used a vendor back in March they never sent me something and never gave my $$$ back. So I bought domestically for a lot more money. I really do not like the RC game. It hurt me when they ignored my email to claim on the credit. Then I read reviews and the word was vendor use to be good, gone scam. (wtf is that? forget it!!) Not playing that game. To me one mistake is one mistake too much. I hope they enjoy the money they took.
can't seem to find any info on its half life but I've taken 3mg give or take and day 3 still felt a slight glow from it .. I mean its good to have reduced anxiety for 3 days but. not if I want to get the best healing effects from my self ketamine depression treatment ..theoretically ..they say its a basically alprazolam with some hydrogen/other atoms attached to it but don't quote me exactly witch atoms they are ... I used hydrogen as an example lol could be I'm too lazy to look it up right now....but ya it works that's for certain completely legal as well. I feel a bottle 5mg/ml 30ml is basically everlasting because multiple uses not a dent

I suspect only one dose of bromazolam taken at dinner could last through the night.
Yes, it will. IME.
I am still at .25-.5mg a day after over two weeks and it has kept all back pains at bay with no other meds or other substances (what I was going for > no more poly drug use).
I skipped the .25mg this AM and went for a 3 hr trek over the mountains and through the woods with no issues.
I used to get up to urinate 3 to 4 times a night (prolly from kratom and other substances) and now sleep through til I awake around 6am.
My usual times of dose are 6:30am and around 6pm. It is long lasting and has other properties that I love (namely muscle relaxing and anxiety killing effects).
YMMV

AMAZINGLY dependence-forming. It only works for 2 hours and if you wake their is an overpowering urge to redose.

The best hypnotic benzo isn't even the market:

It's not a potent a1 PAM unlike nitrazepam, flunitazepam and so on but rather an a2/a3 PAM that is also a potent serotonin releaser so it provides NATURAK sleep. Animal studies suggested that physical dependence didn't occur after extended periods of use, it had robust antidepressant activity and it was EFFECTIVE for those long-term dose regimes.

Why? Because a triazolo ring precludes a1 affinity and prevents the reduction of the -NO2 to the -NH2 which could have been toxic....

But as it goes, NOBODY wants a new benzo - who knows when doctors will simply stop prescribing them?

Of course, if that happens we will all be on the look out for 'duck eggs' AKA chlormethiazole.

AMAZINGLY dependence-forming. It only works for 2 hours and if you wake their is an overpowering urge to redose
This has not been my experience with bromazolam at all. Shit lasts and lasts (at my dose and frequency anyway). When/if I do get up during the night I feel no need to redose at all and just go back to wherever it takes me.
It is a TBZD (iirc) so there will be dependance and escalating doses involved as other benzos (or any othe drug for that matter).
Guess it all depends on what we are looking for in our substances and its purity.

I would also add that consuming a fatty food while dosing helps absorption and longevity of effects ime.
fats and most drugs go well together for efficacy i think.

I would also add that consuming a fatty food while dosing helps absorption and longevity of effects ime.
fats and most drugs go well together for efficacy i think.
That’s a good rule of thumb with any benzos ime. AlwYs eat something with some fat when I dose. Seems to speed up absorption.

I’ve probably said it before in this thread, but bromazolam has pretty bad rebound anxiety/insomnia for me. It’s been a while since I’ve used any (and I dose high, usually 5mg) so I can’t comment past a year or so ago. But yeah, I recall it being very prone to rebound, and to have a bad effect on tolerance to other benzos.

I recall it being very prone to rebound, and to have a bad effect on tolerance to other benzos
Thanks for the lookout. Will keep this in mind if there comes a point that I want to drop it and will prepare for it.
It is doubtful that I go chasing other benzos again as this was chosen after a couple years off of them for the ability to keep chronic back issues in check. If I can keep doses below 1mg (currently at .25-.5mg) a day there should be enough to last up to 10 yrs and by then I should be in the ground as nutrition and other life forms can benifit from its effects. :rofl:
My anxieties without some help will get me into as much troubles as using too much aid in controlling them. Previous attempts from the med field to help with pains/anxieties led to decades of alpraz, diaz, ssris, soma, many opioids as well as a slew of other "shit" they would try as experiments.
As a matter of fact I had just dosed .25mg with egg sammich with lotsa real butter, started watching a doc, closed my eyes for a sec and was out. Kinda like this effect because after a few minutes I come back awake, am lucid and the "sleep-state" is gone til next dose.
This may read like a rationalization but this shit works for me on almost every level. Even cigs are dropping off just not feeling the need for it and why smoke if I do not fiend for it...?
Wonder what ol docs gonna say if I get bloodwork done. lol At least he wont find kratom, phenibut, nicotine, pregabalin, cyclobenzaprine, cocaine and other drugs. He may be OK with it but havent given it much thought, really.
Feeling healthier mental and physical wife says I am getting "color" back in my face. WTF... I am a blonde white boy anyway but know where she is coming from. Morning sickness has all but disapeared and that heavy mucas buildup in the AMs is almost non existent now.
Still early in the game but so far....

I dispute your dispute lol. I've eaten 10+mg in one go before, just licking powder of my finger. Still no taste.
The above refers to etizolam, I just wanted to say I am glad it was discussed. I mean since the ban in some countries on etizolam I have been trying to locate more. Found a source for blotter as well as some pills locally. I will say both are more potent than "etizest" or other brand names Indian pharms. I believed those brand names were skimped on, 1 mgs pills probably more like .8 mgs. So the people that made their own for sure have them closer to the right dose. Neither the blotter nor the pills had any taste and both times I thought I got beat. But very glad I did wait as in 20 minutes I knew it was real and stronger. I mean the pills (smaller than the eitzest and at 2 mgs) felt very strong. Probably at 2 1/2 mgs. I took a whole one and slept for 8 straight hours where as with 1 1/2 mgs I wake up after 6-7 hours. The home vendors seem to make it stronger than the pharms.

I have no doubt 25 mgs of etizolam at once may have a taste. lol

Initially I though another RC was given, and I did not want a stronger RC than etizolam or alprazolam. So i did not want clonazolam or flubromazolam or even flualprazolam for that matter. I like to keep the tolerance down as I use so sporadically. But the lack of taste made me think ok it wasn't bromazolam or anything else, the etizolam had absolutely no taste. I assume most other RC benzos can be bitter? The duration was right in line with etizolam. Waking up there were no residuals. A clean wear off.

Anyway yeah no taste. Thought I got beat and ended up with stronger pills than the etizest. I still may give bromazolam a shot but I also understand it is stronger and longer lasting than etizolam and may kick up tolerance. But I am not sure tolerance can kick up at all from such sporadic use of anything.

Last edited:
My list would def be diff.

Diazepam superior on all fields (muscles, anxiety, sedation and anti-convulsant), only the duration is way to long. And I miss Temazepam in the ranking easily the most recreative benzo ime. And Alprazolam was not that special, I think i like 2,3 and 4 more.
Tamazapam is the most addictive.

And for me
Anxiety
1) clonazepam
2) Tamazapam
3) lorazepam
4)valium

Muscle Relaxer
Lorazepam
Tamazapam
Valium
Clonazepam

I tried Xanax twice, found two 0.5mgs APO (with what looked like meliton) and bought 1 bar.

I tried Xanax twice […] And Alprazolam was not that special
I would say you haven't used Xanax enough to dismiss it and I think there's some modicum of you wanting to disagree with the conventional wisdom that Xanax is one of the absolute best anxiolytics. Hence its popularity. Alprazolam and Triazolam both have marked euphoria also making them recreationally desirable.

Anyone guess what solvent besides PG that thus us most soluable in?
Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl, etc
I like to make blotters for very long term storage and I don't trust my Bromazolam in PG solution will still be good in 20 years

Anyone guess what solvent besides PG that thus us most soluable in?
Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl, etc
I like to make blotters for very long term storage and I don't trust my Bromazolam in PG solution will still be good in 20 years
Just out of curiosity, but why do you think you need a 20 year supply of benzos? Maybe you're just a garden variety drug user? Hurts to hear it I guess but terminal uniqueness is quite a real thing amongst us.