• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

I got a 10 yr supply cause nothing from med community can touch my issues except bromazolam.
Finding controlling dose easy and now only use as needed at .2 - .25mg one in the AM and one before laying my ass down.
Just my reason have no clue what reason(s) OP needs. It is getting very popular iirc

<3

Anyone guess what solvent besides PG that thus us most soluable in?
Ethanol, Methanol, Isopropyl, etc
I like to make blotters for very long term storage and I don't trust my Bromazolam in PG solution will still be good in 20 years
Given that isopropanol is not food-safe and methanol is deadly toxic, ethanol is the only real answer. Try to find Everclear (190 proof, or i.e.: 95% ethanol) and cut it to 80% with distilled water.

Is there something in particular that makes you specifically doubt the long-term storage potential of this methodology? I imagine it would be just fine 20 years from now if stored properly (dark, moderate temps, etc.).

Just out of curiosity, but why do you think you need a 20 year supply of benzos? Maybe you're just a garden variety drug user? Hurts to hear it I guess but terminal uniqueness is quite a real thing amongst us.
It makes me feel like a big man....
Do you need to ask why anyone would want a lifetime supply of their favorite drugs especially as they become a harder to find???

Given that isopropanol is not food-safe and methanol is deadly toxic, ethanol is the only real answer. Try to find Everclear (190 proof, or i.e.: 95% ethanol) and cut it to 80% with distilled water.

Is there something in particular that makes you specifically doubt the long-term storage potential of this methodology? I imagine it would be just fine 20 years from now if stored properly (dark, moderate temps, etc.).
Lab grade methanol and isopropyl evaporate very clean.
Methanol was used to lay ALD-52 as that was a bitch to get into solution.
Would you rather have to worry about a bunch on bottles clanking around and potentially spilling? Drugs in solution tend to degrade faster....can you name a pharmaceutical liquid preparation that's git a 20+ year expiry date??
Also how much space will a lot of blotters take up over vials and vials of liquid ???
Common sense ain't so common today....

Just out of curiosity, but why do you think you need a 20 year supply of benzos? Maybe you're just a garden variety drug user? Hurts to hear it I guess but terminal uniqueness is quite a real thing amongst us.
Also, never said I wanted 20 years supply of anything....just tyst I might like to do Bromazolam in 20 years
😋

I hear 153 diesel or bicardi 151 works fine, give it a long shake make sure everything dissolved. THan a short shake before each research session.

Lab grade methanol and isopropyl evaporate very clean.
80% ethanol = the standard.

Idk what your level of knowledge is, but I do know that ethanol won't blind and kill someone like methanol will. I was suggesting err on the side of caution re: food-safe solvents, but if you know what you're doing…
Methanol was used to lay ALD-52 as that was a bitch to get into solution.
I wonder if this is true of all/most 1-substituted LSD structural analogues or just something peculiar to 1-acetyl-LSD…

Would you rather have to worry about a bunch on bottles clanking around and potentially spilling?
Yeah no I take your meaning, I was just expressing that I doubt your drugs would degrade faster in solution.

Drugs in solution tend to degrade faster....
No, not really. I don't imagine propylene glycol is very reactive. And also, consider Dr. Shulgin's quote from TiHKAL concerning the long-term storage of LSD (bold mine):

> "LSD is an unusually fragile molecule and some comments are in order as to its stability and storage. As a salt, in water, cold, and free from air and light exposure, it is stable indefinitely."​

can you name a pharmaceutical liquid preparation that's git a 20+ year expiry date??
Are you not aware of the common practice of setting an expiration date on pharmaceutical products for profit motive? Virtually all medicines don't really "go bad" (with exceptions like insulin and other things requiring refrigeration); if anything, over a long time carbon decay will make them very gradually less potent.

Also how much space will a lot of blotters take up over vials and vials of liquid ???
Hey you don't have to convince me. Also, I didn't know space was a strong determining factor for you – only trying to help.

Last edited:
I've probably already mentioned it, but yeah I want to emphasize how much bromazolam is likely my favorite benzo I've had. I only take .5 - 1mg at a time. And it's perfectly functional and dissolves my anxiety. That dose for someone without tolerance might put them to sleep, but for me it's perfect and helps my body handle pain so much better.

AMAZINGLY dependence-forming. It only works for 2 hours and if you wake their is an overpowering urge to redose.

The best hypnotic benzo isn't even the market:

It's not a potent a1 PAM unlike nitrazepam, flunitazepam and so on but rather an a2/a3 PAM that is also a potent serotonin releaser so it provides NATURAK sleep. Animal studies suggested that physical dependence didn't occur after extended periods of use, it had robust antidepressant activity and it was EFFECTIVE for those long-term dose regimes.

Pyrazolam was on the RC market for quite a while, though seems like common now. I have 5 grams of it collecting dust on a shelf since I've used it only maybe a dozen times.

It is the only benzo ever to upset my stomach (at doses over 3-4mg), though perhaps its a dirty synth since it is ugly dark yellow/mustard like powder. Good, gentle anxiety relief at 1mg, but at high doses it becomes very sedating. Certainly no etizolam however.

I have 5grams of it too, but i wouldn't write it off at all - it's actually incredibly useful substance. Maybe its some tolerance speaking but it's not sedating at all, unless perhaps in big dosages.

It and pagoclone (unfortunately that one doesn't actually work for me) are the best social lubricants (and i've tried a lot of drugs just for that) paired with a classical stimulant and yet you'll appear sober because they're selective for subunits - again don't got overboard they still work like benzos.

Also its incredibly good for getting off hard benzos after tapering down and the anxiety/withdrawals will just disappear, just don't take it for more than couple of weeks or more than necessary, it's possible to end up being addicted to it and other benzos which is no good at all.

It's an amazing functional benzo and should be treated as such and not as substitute for something else while you're chasing the high - as there practically isn't one.

had 6mg of it along with some serotonergic amphetamines. nothing special, id say something like 5-6mg of diazepam but i even took a nap because of it.

6mg of it along with some serotonergic amphetamines
bromazolam has muscle relaxing properties so mixing it with stimulants kinda negates or lowers the stimulation for me and can sleep with a fresh dose of "speed" if brmzlm is already in my system.
just my experience.

Last edited:
I gotta say, when I first tried bromazolam back in early 2018, it was on larger than normal blotter (not 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch lsd-like blotter), and back then my tolerance was a bit absurd, and I only had a little of it, so I had no clear idea of how I either liked or disliked it, like how I totally loved clonitrazolam (clonazolam), especially the original 0.5mg yellow capsules from the first vendor ever, that stuff was everything I loved from my first benzo script (minus the one month of 0.25mg xanax x4 a day when I was started on Paxil way back in 2005, to prevent the insanity that SSRI's can cause (can't take em at all, they all, SNRI's even more so, send me into an amphet-like mania), likely because I've done too much psychedelics and those general public targeted drugs that mess with serotonin like psychs, after one has stopped tripping regularly, it probably changes your brains for better or worse (for the better overall for me, it's not what led to me needing benzos, I hadn't tripped in 2 years+ when I got my script of Clonazepam 0.5mg bid, although I did have slight HPPD and the neurologist wasn't a stuck-up douchebag and knew it was the only proven cure for HPPD. I also really loved nitrazepam 10mg but now in this province, they won't script except for seizures or people who had a script since before a certain date, that's how I still have a Restoril 30mg script to this day.

Really disappoints me it looks like I will never have the chance of trying nitrazolam, although I did get myself off RC benzos in ridiculous quantities using a 100mg bag of flunitrazolam, close enough I guess, which is good but not overly so, taking 0.25mg here and there helped a lot when suddenly the customs in canadia started to keep an eye on certain packages coming from certain vendors foreign addresses and had a few christmas letters saying they seized ridiculous things, like 20 flubromazepam 8mg pills from me twice in a row, I knew I had to be content with my scripts.

Which I am, I'm scripted Bromazepam 6mg twice a day, already very anxiolytic and muscle relaxing...it goes real well with bromazolam 0.5mg-1.5mg, I acquired some 1mg tablets of bromazolam a few months ago and just touched a few right now as I'm going through some rough stuff with my s/o, we're not at each other's throat, yesterday evening was rather pleasant even, we took some 50/50 thc/cbd tincture doses in our softdrinks and were laughing a lot of our problems away, but last week was rough so I gave in and looked inside my emergency supplies safe.

I don't know if mixing together the non-triazolo version of a benzo with its counterpart is supposed to be better, I didn't feel that when I was scripted 10mg valium tid with diclazepam, although diclazepam was also useful to stop craving benzos, I only managed to ever find 2mg purple tablets once and never powder or when I had access to PG solution for it, I was deep into Clonazolam/Flubromazolam, although I managed to keep my dosages within reason. Overall, I'm liking bromazolam, it's not overly powerful, but it's definitely there, worrying is non-existent, I'm sure it wastes you at doses over 3mg even with a daily rx tolerance, but I'm not going there.

This thread has a lot of great info, especially the post about the subunits, what they're for and what different benzos target. Some available in the US/Canada are missing, but very little, I'd think only Frisium (clobazam) isn't in the list. But also, why is everyone loving etizolam so much? Maybe it's where I was getting it, but it was great in 2013-2016 in powder form where I could get it, I never bothered with the overpriced rx tablets from italy or india and such. Back then sticking my tongue on 3mg of etizolam would send me a huge wave of euphoria, especially when coming down my prescribed Dexedrine (I quit taking ADD meds in 2015, the crash as you get older just becomes intolerable). But it got old real fast, even taking 10mg did nothing but stop cravings, and I had high quality powder. Then suddenly the vendor I was getting it from...the look of the powder was different, it wasn't really a powder, more like what looked like snowflakes sticking to the sides of the baggie and clumpy powder at the bottom from 2017 to 2021, now said vendor doesn't sell it anymore, I hear etiz was banned in canada and elsewhere hm? Surely deschloroetizolam will not make any of you who actually enjoy etizolam, I bought some once and no wonder it was dirt cheap, feeling it less than nifoxipam tablets that were a pure scam way back too.

As for bromazolam, it's funny enough that the half-life is similar to bromazepam, just a little less. Bromazepam might be the best medium-length action benzo, it's too bad you don't have it down south for some reason. Both go well together, very well, was able to cut the ^^^ dose in half when I took the bro-lam at 1-1.5mg or not take it at all, which is good, can never have too many reserves of my rx benzos. I wish I could get it in powder form, but all I can get is to low-dosed tablets @ 1mg, but that's probably for the best since I've been fully stable with opiates/benzos and following my rx for each rather well for the most part.

I feel sorry for the user who suffered major consequences from repeated covid infections. I only know one person with such, long-covid + multiple infections, he's 37 and now has the heart of a 70 year old and the brain of a 50 year old and now walks with a cane. For him it was almost gastrointestinal issues, some leaky nose but otherwise nothing like a cold/flu (unlike the 2 times I had it, felt like the flu with an awful strange lower-head headache and low-grade fever (kept low with tylenol with codeine 300/30, especially the first time, it lasted for 20 days ffs). Second time, I found access to ivermectin tablets from india and it cut that crap within 6 days, lowered symptoms massively too, so YMMV....but the fact the user has long term lyme on top of it (he should be taking doxycycline all the time if it was just me and many of the doctors specializing in long term lyme, something my province tried to force doctors to stop diagnosing at all just before covid, but they can't deny it anymore, they're building long-covid clinics, that changed many views on long term lyme around here, I live just north of new england where that bioweapon escaped on the Plum Island bioweapons Lab 257 (read this book!) off the coast of Long Island, it showed up first in Lyme, CT and northeast Long Island, first it was considered a "rich people's delerious pseudo-disease, I remember", because only really rich people live in that area of NY state and CT, especially in Long Island. Reminds me of Mrs. Hoover from the Simpsons who was derided by SKINNER because her leave of absence was caused by Lyme disease, which he said was just her going crazy heh. Oh the 90's, I wish I could go back.

Haven't been around here in a while so please indulge me as I indulge, Restoril at bed time is still one of the best thing ever, even more so when I take it with melatonin and my nightly second generic oxy of the day, the brmzlm on top got me to take a look at the old blue light and I started writing a novel :cool:

Hey just thought I would mention that if able to pop the solution in the microwave for 5-6 sec before shaking it seems to "release" in a dif manner. Ever notice how thick it can get "thick" Its there I found that a few sec in micro (ethanol) and a brisk shake an coupe times can be less wasteful and possibly more efficient and effective. :)
gonnaa do a bit more "study" and will report back from debriefing asap
may can even get one drop (and they are different heat is also a factor in in volumetric dosage - this is note to self so...)
Man wtf did i go...
oh yeah....

E3nw3D6.jpg

50ml 40% ABV, Absout ~79mg brmzlm.
this was like 7 seconds in microwave, dumping power in and capping it shaking for maybe 30 sec and setting it own for a coupla hours. Will not reopen it is part of a bug out bag situational. lol got more/various mixes of this prod and if werent for the muscle relief.....
So after a coupla hours to cool (room temp) i checked the solution and its clear as a bell.
Lets see if I can get a decent pic.
SzAK5ie.jpg

i did micro for 5 sec 2 more times w/shake .... 2 hr "cool donw? to see if it would help cloudiness and turned out (so far as crashing and whatnot.
well see tomorrow got pleny of time and love to learn so.....
gtf

Last edited:
Pyrazolam was on the RC market for quite a while, though seems like common now. I have 5 grams of it collecting dust on a shelf since I've used it only maybe a dozen times.

It is the only benzo ever to upset my stomach (at doses over 3-4mg), though perhaps its a dirty synth since it is ugly dark yellow/mustard like powder. Good, gentle anxiety relief at 1mg, but at high doses it becomes very sedating. Certainly no etizolam however.

Ah - pyrazolam, at high doses, will affect the release of gastric acid.

update on broazolam solution:

after a coupla days at room temp 74-75*f there is no crashing.
quick solve worked in 50ml absoul vodka 40% ABV with 80mg bromazolam.. shit used to take forever like days and shit. guess it all will depend on percentage of alcohol and mgs to solve, though. lol
ClR6iGo.jpg

sorry bout the sucky pic stripped the meta from it and resized but it is clear as fuck.

Last edited: