• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin brown heroin dissolving without any acid?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
so the brown heroin I have dissolves in water without citric acid after all

the powder does not become clumpy even when water is very little

but I can see tiny particles in the liquid, does that mean that it is not dissolved properly? or there will always be tiny tiny particles no matter what?

in this case, is it safe to assume that this heroin is snortable without adding acid? also, the powder does burn a bit when snorted (without me having added any acid). does that mean that is maybe already cut with something acidic, thus making it suitable to snort without adding anything? in that case, will my nasal mucosa be damaged because of the acidic cuts?

whoever answers my questions will have my eternal gratefulness, I can't handle the mental trauma of wasting so much H by smoking it, it really is a sin how much H I waste and it is painful cause at this point it costs me at least 30 euros a day so I might as well get high if I spend so much money

If it dissolves in water with no acid and little effort then it's likely snortable. The bits floating in the solution are probably cut or byproducts of manufacture. If you plan on injecting please consider using micron filters, if you are just snorting then you should be good to go.

If it dissolves in water with no acid and little effort then it's likely snortable. The bits floating in the solution are probably cut or byproducts of manufacture. If you plan on injecting please consider using micron filters, if you are just snorting then you should be good to go.
Thank you so much I will upload photo video later so people can judge if it is actually dissolvable

By the way what is a micron filter? Does it look like a cigarette filter? I can't seem to find such a thing on Google, on a weird cable that supposedly has a chamber with a micron filter on it, looks like a hospital tool

By the way what is a micron filter? Does it look like a cigarette filter? I can't seem to find such a thing on Google, on a weird cable that supposedly has a chamber with a micron filter on it, looks like a hospital tool
Here's the best I can do for you (link below). Unfortunately and on that very same thread @MsDiz had an excellent post on this very topic and on the same thread but seems to me the link to the info graphic that she used in her post no longer exists.

Don't be shy to read until the end of the thread though i.e. not all filters are created equal.

Last edited:
Oh and just one observation:

If you're looking to buying and using micron filters then seems to me you're not shy to spend some money.

Given what you've been through with these threads of yours: maybe a good idea for you to spend some money on a Heroin test kit (not one that simply detects the presence but also the purity) (easily found by searching the Internet). Of the two: a test kit (arguably) more important in your case. First prize: both if you are able to afford both.

Oh and just one observation:

If you're looking to buying and using micron filters then seems to me you're not shy to spend some money.

Given what you've been through with these threads of yours: maybe a good idea for you to spend some money on a Heroin test kit (not one that simply detects the presence but also the purity) (easily found by searching the Internet). Of the two: a test kit (arguably) more important in your case. First prize: both if you are able to afford both.
you are a gift, so patient an informative, a light in a dark world(still waitin on my check, maybe add a zero? kthnx🤑💸🤑)

Here's the best I can do for you (link below). Unfortunately and on that very same thread @MsDiz had an excellent post on this very topic and on the same thread but seems to me the link to the info graphic that she used in her post no longer exists.

Don't be shy to read until the end of the thread though i.e. not all filters are created equal.
You’re right. I deleted that imgur account. I forgot those graphics were on it. I’ll see if I have them and upload them again.

This is a pretty good video. I’ll look for the other pics later. I’m up to my neck in work atm. It explains the different types. It’s a HR video.

This is a pretty good video. I’ll look for the other pics later. I’m up to my neck in work atm. It explains the different types. It’s a HR video.

Bloody hell. When she pulled out that BIG needle I thought NOT a FUCK! Really? Is this what people do?

Nice video though. What I'd like to see (for real) is somebody do all that shit after they've had their first hit and are not quite with it after. Seems like that transfer from the one syringe to the other could be a bit of a dicey process if you've got the shakes and can only see out of one eye. And if it's IV Cocaine I'm pretty sure you'd be shaking uncontrollably in anticipation (if the stuff I've read about around these parts on that topic is anything to go by). Nah. :ROFLMAO:

Learned something from it today (it never stops huh) i.e. it never occurred to me before that when these HR texts tell you to use the plunger to mix shit that they meant to REMOVE the plunger and use the little rubber part on the end! 🤪 Yeah. You can all have a laugh. I don't mind. :)