• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Brugmansia (angel trumpet) - First Time - Horrible trip.

Whew, yeah man. The Datura family! Hahaha! Those sexy sirens singing to all the bad ass shamans
who want to get those paranormal powers, or who have done so already via black tobacco, starvation, sweat baths,
sun dance crucifixion, etc. "Come on baby, can you handle it?
Are you really so strong? Lets see your muscles!" she exhorts.

Well the ceiling is infinite I always say, theres always someone or something greater.
I'll stick with the infinity of my own re-mix of infinity called by some your mind, thank you.
That's enough infinity, enough out of control for me. Maybe I fancy some LSd seasoning
and some mushrooms in my soup on top of that from time to time, no big deal really.
But Brugmansia/Datura?! Damn! You just throwin a whole nother bone into my soup,
so what soup do I have now?

Incidentally/sychronistically my wife wife just came in from the garden with these pulsatingly blue
Panaeolus cyans, totally out of season growing next to the datura family tomatoe plants.
You have to be kidding. Seems that if I keep posting on Bluelight, psilocybin will grow
anomolosuly out my garden! This is the second time this week while live I am typing here for Bluelight
she comes in with very potent psychdelic mushrooms.

Back to Datura/Brugmansia,
and she Madame Brugmansia says, "You can handle 1 mg of acid, 7 grams of shrooms or hey you can handle that everyday for 20 years
baby, that ain't nothin', but let's see you how you do just sleeping for a night 'neath my boughs,huh? Come on up 'side mama's bed" she says,
that sexy witch Mama Brugmansia. "My flowers are trumpets that can sing so loud
you will lose your mind if your not very carefull. But if you don't listen
your music ain't never gonna be no good my darlin. And My allures and beauty are such that
you will not refrain from planting me around your garden. You cannot resist.
While the other girls, the heavenly blues, the pearly gates,
I am the earthy golds and sunset oranges of your people's final denoument.
I am Burgmansia, I am that which no man will ever conquer. I am the Victory. I am irredemeable ruin."

That said, I knew this weird guy as a teenager growing up in Los Angeles, an extremely charismatic guy my age who
I was in love with and I'm not gay at all, thats how insane this guys whole sort of voodoo
or whatever it was was. He claimed he
would have been the King of Poland if such a line still existed
and indeed his name was the same
as a certain Polish king who is said to have saved Europe from being completely
overrun by Islamic empires. Anyway, you got the feeling he was this King reincarnated
this benign ghetto angel and yet
his house overrun with snake terrarariums, full of chameleons, frogs, pythons, cobras, adders, etc.
the younger siblings were minor Hollywod actors
and so on, the Dad a powerfull lawyer. I knew intuitively I shouldn't even be
in his house, when I would go over there it was terrifying it was freaky but I never wanted to leave
becuase I hated the stupid world most of us live in normally and this guy was like a great benign extraterrestrial
or something. Most people just thought he was some stupid nerd hippy, but to me
when I was in high school he was this god and he knew he was too and i know even to this day he was right.

Anyway, he was very serious about Kung Fu and his teacher was this Navajo
shaman who was also supposedly also a member of Carlos Castaneda's circle, but this guy
was training my man in smoking and slowly ingesting more and more datura and not only that but
being bitten by rattlesnakes. It was a technique my man said in projecting the physical body anywhere in the universe.
The test was coming in few weeks where they would smoke datura and then go into a cave and allow enough
rattlesnakes to bite them as would kill anyone. They would die momentarily he told me but then project from the
cave through the mountain about 20-30 miles to the other side to wind up reborn in the desert
near Joshua Tree National Monument somewhere.

I have never been into new age crap, but datura/burgmansia just shows you where the rubber meets the road as far as real
shamanism/occultism. Fuck Aleister Crowley or Satanists or any of them, they have little to no personal power by the measure
of such feats of personal sacrifice as weeks of fasting, sustaining posionous snake bites or scorpion stings
or datura/burgmansia ingestion.You earn real powers through intense levels of trauma and hardship that almost no one in these socities today is
willing to go through. I had a Cauhilla tribe leader and shaman and professor of both law and religion also impress upon me
what being a shaman is about in a university course i tok from him. And you really understand how lame just dropping acid or eating a bag of shrooms
and having some experience is or just turining on some meditation tape and following it. I think that datura, Burgmansia really does present to you what ego death might be, mushrooms
and other psychedelics might lead to it but not so directly as the daturas. It is a kind of ceiling or mountain top
that I as a lazy lion of the plains and jungles can't be bothered with. But which is important to understand as a kind of limit
and to keep me humble which is of the highest importance.

My humblest and deepest prostrations to these truly unfathomably wonderous and transcendant plants, the daturas and their masters the datura adepts.
What happens with black tobacco, fasting, and sweat lodges? Isn't black tobacco in Gitanes and Gauloises? I also remember it being in Camel mild or blues in the late 1990s, but they also had Turkish/Oriental tobacco mixed in.

What happens with black tobacco, fasting, and sweat lodges? Isn't black tobacco in Gitanes and Gauloises? I also remember it being in Camel mild or blues in the late 1990s, but they also had Turkish/Oriental tobacco mixed in.
Just wonder....your nick...That was from Burroughs,correct?

IDK what to make of this...

The next day was only the beginning of this unpleasant experience, the first morning i woke up there were people staring at me through my closet door, with insidious eyes peering directly into my soul.

If there were people in there did you sense them or did they see through the door slit