• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Bunk B707 blue pressed bars or something worse?

Idontwanttobeok

Greenlighter
I was sold by a decent friend several blure B707 pressed (sold as Breckinridge branded Alprazolam but I already figured it was pressed Chinese analogs). I had been consistently getting pressed XANAX branded bars from him for months and they were always great and consistent. The blue ones have that super distinctive benzo taste (just like alprazolam with its bitter benzo taste) but noticeably a much weaker taste, though similar or identical tasting, just much much milder). The effects were zero even at half a bar, after 3/4 a bar I was confused bc they tasted right but I didn’t seem to ever kick in. I don’t want to go into seizures. He gave a bunch of the blue bars cheap after I texted him saying he think they are just really weak and is just going to get rid of them super cheap until he can get his usual ones. He mentioned the taste was there, it was just weak but he didn’t feel much at double his dose but that he has a crazy tolerance. What do you guys think? Normally I feel 1/4-1/2 for noticible effects with the old bars. Should I just try taking 2 or 3 bars like my dealer suggested? Is there an inert substance that tastes like benzos?!? I’m new to this, I was prescribed Xanax for 15 years and got cut off so I’ve had to resort to this bull crap. I’m just scared of them being fake, I’ll take extra to ward if WD I don’t care but I want advice first!

When it comes to pressed bars, they're almost always one of two things, legit or bunk. And by legit I mean they contain accurately weighed benzos. Just not alprazolam. Flualprazolam is extremely common. I never got "really weak" pressed bars, they either had the desired effects or were complete trash and did nothing.

Why do they tasted faintly of that distinct benzo taste tho? Also, my tolerance has increased a lot lately so that’s why I’m thinking if they are weaker maybe I’m just not taking enough. I’m just scared to go into seizures and they are all I have to take after this last 1/2 bar of the normal pressed used i just took to ward off WD. A week ago 1/4 of a bar would be enough now I need 3/4 for same effect so of these are a less powerful alprazolsm analogue maybe i can take enough to stay sane and alive.

the bitter taste of alp is incredibly easy to fake in pressed bars

it's not an indication of what's in there

I've had plenty of pressed bars with flualp or etizolam that tasted like real alp but it certainly had no alp in there