• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bwiti Practitioners Arrested! Please help!

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
I don't know if this is the right place for this, mods please move this if it isn't, sorry.

Two travelling Iboga medicine people were arrested in France and charged with drug trafficking for having Iboga on them. The irony--Iboga is a plant that helps people get OFF of drugs. Iboga is hardly a drug--and scarcely a psychedelic; it is more of a visionary tool, a technology to assist with curing people of deep-seated illness such as addiction. If you feel moved to, please help them out:

I don't know if this is the right place for this, mods please move this if it isn't, sorry.

Two travelling Iboga medicine people were arrested in France and charged with drug trafficking for having Iboga on them. The irony--Iboga is a plant that helps people get OFF of drugs. Iboga is hardly a drug--and scarcely a psychedelic; it is more of a visionary tool, a technology to assist with curing people of deep-seated illness such as addiction. If you feel moved to, please help them out:

Aloha Rhythmspring! Its harveyplex from eboka.info. sorry to run you down o this site but I had a question with the aforementioned site are you still a mod? I am locked out of my account because I cant remember my password. Can you help me out? I hope you are doing well in the world of health and space travel.
;)
Mahalo.
HP