• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

Of course but theres a difference between crystal and white colors. Ive never come across white molly, seen purple, black and crystal see through. MDMA isnt powdery at all and most of the piperazine pills look like they have powdery white blotches in them. Cat say whats in those pills for sure by looking at them but can give u a sure indication as to what it isnt.

some of the best mdma i have ever had(we're talking back in 2001) was pure white powder, and some of the best pills i have ever had(white doves 2001-2002, white hearts 2002) were pure white. i also had some pure white mdma as rainbow this year, and it was fucking great, up there with the best crystal i have had. and yes, i have also had and seen clear, purple and blackish crystal too!

not buying a pill simply because it has white specks in it is just stupid. sure, that pill is not an md pill, but i have had some incredible white speckeled pills before!! not buying it because it tested negative to mdma sounds like a better way to go about things!

as sameria said, just cos you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or that it is not good!

but yeh, i have given up on pills altogether. it's either md powder/crystal, or i don't even bother!!

Lol so many ppl backing me up I knew there was white molly. Cheers guys. I think we sre getting offtopic now. Enuff said about molly

This is the molly i have been getting for the past year or so. Its color hasnt really changed since. Whilst living overseas i encountered the same one altho in Hungary molly is very rare its mainly decent pills medium mdxx at the best thesedays.

2cp3x8l.jpg

100mg had me rolling like crazy with eye wobbles and heavy palm/feet sweating and it never really sweats under normal circumstances.

mate if people could get their hands on powder mdma they would, but then again these new kids on the block dont even know what mdma is, and love BZP n other rubbish. i would say the current market, 60-70% of pill takers just wana get "fucked up" therefore dont care what they take anyway. and they are the ppl who arent even on these forums

mate I cant get ahold of any MDMA, whether it be powder or crystal and I dont buy pills.....

I totally agree which everything else you said but..

good point, you cant, i cant either, but i test my pills so i dont buy crap. mandelin/marquis = black then i buy/take

havent had any good bix in a while, actually in a few years, cept a white tiesto and few yellow clovers

^ I'm surprised you always test your pills with the amount of assumptions I've seen you make on pillreports, about pills you've never tested... 8)

dont know what your trying to get at/achieve

Last edited:
Spreading misinformation only hinders the goal of getting people to stop buying crap. If you're interested in seeing a return of purity, or even an increase in people just knowing what they're taking, assumptions of what a pill contains just from their trip report are definitely not the way to go.

Why are so many people still buying so much crap? Isn't it kind of obvious there's like jack shit mdma in any of the pills in OZ these days? How longs it going to take to get the message to the users i wonder.

They'll keep on making the crap whilst there is such a huge gullible market for it i imagine.

Commence Operation "War On Drugs 2.0"!

Kind of ironic that the scheduling of TFMPP was allowed to expire...

Spreading misinformation only hinders the goal of getting people to stop buying crap. If you're interested in seeing a return of purity, or even an increase in people just knowing what they're taking, assumptions of what a pill contains just from their trip report are definitely not the way to go.

i dont want to get into a arguement with you, but i dont suggest or recomend anything that isnt mdma. I do believe in informed choice, people should have a decent idea what they are about to take, we both know people will continue to take pills regardless. the only time i believe i have speculated is about white nikes, which i have tested, taken and believe is bl-mdma/ritalin or meth.

Why are so many people still buying so much crap? Isn't it kind of obvious there's like jack shit mdma in any of the pills in OZ these days? How longs it going to take to get the message to the users i wonder.

They'll keep on making the crap whilst there is such a huge gullible market for it i imagine.

There are kids entering the market now, 15/16 year olds who are taking pills have never experienced MDMA, and they take what ever is around and this is the stuff they believe is good, because its all they have known. traditionally what has been tought in schools is pills contain MDMA so these kids have the miss-conception that it is MDMA. Either way pressers have found that all the old school users who know MDMA is have gone, but they have a new market who will buy and continue to buy regardless of whats it is.

I was at a party on the weekend and someone had picked up a bunch of caps. I tested mine before buying and the reaction was minimal. Not sure what it was. So I decided against consuming.
Everyone else at the party saw or asked what the reaction was and I said "Not sure. Probably a RC but definately not MDXX". They then all consumed their caps without a second thought.

Thats how it is today. Take whatever you can to have a good time.

Yeh a friend of mine had got caps n he took one n was pretty sure they were just caffeine and "jacked". Said it was some bodybuilding shit, gives u energy to workout, buzzes u or some shit

People don't care what they take anymore ....they just wana get fucked up !!!!

Free fat Tony .... He sold quality the
Much loved pink safe sex , green fish and red hq,s