• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Can blotters and pellets be safely cut in pieces?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I am. Going to buy flunitrazolam

I can buy pellet's of 0.5mg or blotters of a 0.25mg

My usual dose to sleep is 5/10mg of temazepam, so even 0.25mg Flunitrazolam is too much and I want to take less than that

Is it possible to cut pellet's or blotters in pieces? In that case what would be preferable?

Is it possible for you to acquire a less potent benzo? These ultra-potent triazalo-benzos have effect profiles that make blackouts and rather nasty habits quite easy to slip into.

Is it possible for you to acquire a less potent benzo? These ultra-potent triazalo-benzos have effect profiles that make blackouts and rather nasty habits quite easy to slip into.
The only reliable source that I know in NL that sells legal benzos has only this

I know about blackouts, but what if I take 0.25mg blotter and cut it in 4 or even 8 pieces? Wouldn't that be relatively safe?

The drug is not necessarily evenly distributed on the blotter so cutting it in half doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get half the dose.

What you can do to mitigate this is something called volumetric dosing. This is a good rundown of it all.

In short, you can dissolve the substance in a known volume of liquid (either by crushing up the pellet or just placing the blotter in it) and then dosing from that liquid.

That said, if you have a milligram scale, you can crush up the pellet to homogenize it and then weigh out even portions to divide it in half. Probably easier than finding a good solvent for the blotter

I really don't know firsthand about moderating novel triazalos (ie clonazolam, flubromazolam, flualprazolam). I think it would be best to get other's opinions.

Scanning here and wiki it seems less "problamatic" than clonazolam and flubromazolam (as in people not reporting nodding out and waking up bloody), but it does seem to have euphoric properties that may make it prone to getting abused.

Cutting bloggers blotters(edit: the typo is funny enough to partially leave) would be easier, but that operates under the assumption that they are evenly laid. If one had access to propylene glycol or another suitable solvent a few of the tablets could be dissolved to make a standardized mixture that would allow precise dosing and average out intra pill variation.

I do have a lingering worry that I cannot shake that this would be something like fentanyl where buildup of tolerance is quicker even when taking lower doses.

I agree with @thegreenhand concern splitting up doses from pellets/blotters. That's the only way to be able to control the dosages.

Do you have any experience with strong triazalo benzos?
This benzo will not only raise your tolerance to all benzos very rapidly, but it might render legitimate benzos useless, even strong ones as alprazolam. It's a known side effect and not uncommon at all that people shoot their tolerance through the roof on these super strong RC-compounds and can't use normal strength benzos after.

I would take that into serious consideration before moving further with this one. There are plenty of other RC-benzos with much more manageable therapeutic index.

I agree with @thegreenhand concern splitting up doses from pellets/blotters. That's the only way to be able to control the dosages.

Do you have any experience with strong triazalo benzos?
This benzo will not only raise your tolerance to all benzos very rapidly, but it might render legitimate benzos useless, even strong ones as alprazolam. It's a known side effect and not uncommon at all that people shoot their tolerance through the roof on these super strong RC-compounds and can't use normal strength benzos after.

I would take that into serious consideration before moving further with this one. There are plenty of other RC-benzos with much more manageable therapeutic index.
I dint have a legitimate source for any other legal RC

I dint have a legitimate source for any other legal RC
I know it’s easier said than done, but have you asked a physician to prescribe you a benzodiazepine? Some doctors are a ok with managing someone on long term benzo use, but admittedly this seems to be the minority of them

I know it’s easier said than done, but have you asked a physician to prescribe you a benzodiazepine? Some doctors are a ok with managing someone on long term benzo use, but admittedly this seems to be the minority of them
Yes I am going to try this week although here in NL getting a benzo prescribed from a GP is borderline impossible

Yes I am going to try this week although here in NL getting a benzo prescribed from a GP is borderline impossible
If you have already been using them with some regularity, some doctors might be willing to prescribe so that you at least have a safe supply. I find younger doctors tend to be more understanding in this regard

But yes, unfortunately in the US it’s become much the same way…

In the Netherland's they are about 1.50 (Midazolam) a pill, the prescribed ones. They are not covered by insurance.

Its part of a measure to prevent overprescribing like in the past, they were OTC till the 60 ties i think.

In the Netherland's they are about 1.50 (Midazolam) a pill, the prescribed ones. They are not covered by insurance.

Its part of a measure to prevent overprescribing like in the past, they were OTC till the 60 ties i think.
wow at first that sounded cheap to me lol. I guess in the NL that would be a lot more than they’re used to

US healthcare bruh moment

problem is not the price, is that they will nit prescribe to begin with

About the blotter's anyone know how they dry them?

Flat seems to me better then hanging, where some mass will go to the bottom.

It is up to a certain amount of money like 600 or sth called eigen risico

And ofc scum that sells narcotics is not to be trusted for anything
No Benzo's are paid in full, at the pharmacy.

My own risk is for the first several hundred bucks I spend on dr visit's non Benzo medication's.

Only Epileptic's get benzo's for free. But that is via a neurologist. Although they are also very hesitant to prescribe. They rather have their patient have a seizure.

No Benzo's are paid in full, at the pharmacy.

My own risk is for the first several hundred bucks I spend on dr visit's non Benzo medication's.

Only Epileptic's get benzo's for free. But that is via a neurologist. Although they are also very hesitant to prescribe. They rather have their patient have a seizure.
Oh ok I didn't know about this, I thought benzos were also included in eigen risico

That sucks, but I was used to paying for my narcotics anyway so for me personally it doesnt make a difference hahaha