• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Can blotters and pellets be safely cut in pieces?

This benzo will not only raise your tolerance to all benzos very rapidly, but it might render legitimate benzos useless, even strong ones as alprazolam. It's a known side effect and not uncommon at all that people shoot their tolerance through the roof on these super strong RC-compounds and can't use normal strength benzos after.

I would take that into serious consideration before moving further with this one. There are plenty of other RC-benzos with much more manageable therapeutic index.

Such good important info for people ripe to look for an etizolam replacement (like me). I took an occasional pill for sleep at times and almost went for one of these stronger ones, my logic being if I keep it low I won't screw my receptors. But I have read enough of where some of these can really jack up tolerance and I am all about keeping tolerance low. Some are just too strong and last too long. Man a 5 hour halflife or so would be awesome.

I can only hope some avenues for etizolam stay open in that it is fairly safe if used with intelligence. But it is good to know there are other RC ones that have a short half life and can be healthier than some of the super strong ones. I just need to do more research and for now use nothing. It is sad how illogical the ban hammers are especially when the strong/dangerous ones are still out there for the unsuspecting. But I think this is an important post and can help anyone else looking for another option. I remember when phenazepam came out I almost got a little but after reading posts and looking at half life I passed. I am glad I did. I mean I get minor amnesia from .5 of alprazolam or 1 mg of etizolam. It for sure screws my memory of the night even at a low dose so I need to keep it low.

Last edited: