• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Can I tell my doctor about pregabalin abuse

notlikethis1234

Greenlighter
Hi, not sure if this is the correct forum category to post in, if not please advice which one to go to.

So, I have neuropathic pain for which I was given at first tramadol and later on pregabalin. Tramadol wasnt working much so I put it in the drawer, pregabalin was working nicely, however I was getting really "heavy", so I googled for some info about this and whatnot I found out about the euphoria/high you can get from higher dosages. So I tried it, it was amazing, got addicted to it a bit, usually took one larger dose once a week. However one week I was feeling really down so I went ham, I took large dose one day, next day another large dose and the third day I didn't take anymore but instead took tramadol that I had in my drawer. Now, I know this is really bad combination. So after few days I realized I had weird headaches and that I was confused and stuff, I thought maybe sideffect of taking those heavy doses, or that this is the withdrawal. I also thought maybe its because of my prescription of new type of antidepressants as side effect (yeah i know lots of bad combinations).
Weeks went by, It didn't "wear off".

I have all kinds of weird head pains, confusion, short term memory problems and stuff. I don't want to tell my doctor about this, because pregabalin really helped me with the pain I have and until now nothing else did. I'm afraid he will "blacklist me" or something like that, as an abuser and thus I will never be given any other pain meds? I don't know how I will manage in the future without pregabalin for that pain. Like I have stopped taking him since to see if it wasn't causing these problems in general, but nothing changed... It's been few weeks and I keep thinking about it everyday, what to do. I have no idea, I also feel super stupid about the entire thing and can't even imagine telling him that. However what if it really is some kind of brain damage, maybe something still can be done? I read that first 3 months are crucial for recovery, so I should be going to some therapies/exercises and stuff? Any advice? anyone have similar experience?

TLDR: took large doses of pregabalin, other day tramadol, also on antidepressants, feel like I caused some brain damage, if I tell my doctor about this, can he give me ban on pregabalin? it really helped me with my pain(nothing else does yet).
Is it possible I caused some brain damage? Maybe I had some bad seizures that I don't remember? also around that time I had badly bitten lip one day and was confused on why.

Hi, not sure if this is the correct forum category to post in, if not please advice which one to go to.

So, I have neuropathic pain for which I was given at first tramadol and later on pregabalin. Tramadol wasnt working much so I put it in the drawer, pregabalin was working nicely, however I was getting really "heavy", so I googled for some info about this and whatnot I found out about the euphoria/high you can get from higher dosages. So I tried it, it was amazing, got addicted to it a bit, usually took one larger dose once a week. However one week I was feeling really down so I went ham, I took large dose one day, next day another large dose and the third day I didn't take anymore but instead took tramadol that I had in my drawer. Now, I know this is really bad combination. So after few days I realized I had weird headaches and that I was confused and stuff, I thought maybe sideffect of taking those heavy doses, or that this is the withdrawal. I also thought maybe its because of my prescription of new type of antidepressants as side effect (yeah i know lots of bad combinations).
Weeks went by, It didn't "wear off".

I have all kinds of weird head pains, confusion, short term memory problems and stuff. I don't want to tell my doctor about this, because pregabalin really helped me with the pain I have and until now nothing else did. I'm afraid he will "blacklist me" or something like that, as an abuser and thus I will never be given any other pain meds? I don't know how I will manage in the future without pregabalin for that pain. Like I have stopped taking him since to see if it wasn't causing these problems in general, but nothing changed... It's been few weeks and I keep thinking about it everyday, what to do. I have no idea, I also feel super stupid about the entire thing and can't even imagine telling him that. However what if it really is some kind of brain damage, maybe something still can be done? I read that first 3 months are crucial for recovery, so I should be going to some therapies/exercises and stuff? Any advice? anyone have similar experience?

TLDR: took large doses of pregabalin, other day tramadol, also on antidepressants, feel like I caused some brain damage, if I tell my doctor about this, can he give me ban on pregabalin? it really helped me with my pain(nothing else does yet).
Is it possible I caused some brain damage? Maybe I had some bad seizures that I don't remember? also around that time I had badly bitten lip one day and was confused on why.
Everything depends on your doctor. At least it used to, now most Physicians are no better than short-order cooks with little freedom or flexibility. They spend more time looking into their computer screen then looking at the patient. Worse still theyre going to be replaced with AI. I haven't seen a doctor in person in 18 months plus. The number of undiagnosed arteriosclerosis, malignant tumors that have metastasized dwarfs any number of purported pandemic fatalities. If you're in med school right now and reading this you might want to switch to Chiropractic

It's very hard to have a seizure in your sleep and not wake up. Something about the rapid translation of Consciousness from sleeping to a seizure makes it almost a survival imperative to be awake at least by the end of it. But it isn't outside the realm of possibility nothing is

More likely is something like syncope

Everything depends on your doctor. At least it used to, now most Physicians are no better than short-order cooks with little freedom or flexibility. They spend more time looking into their computer screen then looking at the patient. Worse still theyre going to be replaced with AI. I haven't seen a doctor in person in 18 months plus. The number of undiagnosed arteriosclerosis, malignant tumors that have metastasized dwarfs any number of purported pandemic fatalities. If you're in med school right now and reading this you might want to switch to Chiropractic

It's very hard to have a seizure in your sleep and not wake up. Something about the rapid translation of Consciousness from sleeping to a seizure makes it almost a survival imperative to be awake at least by the end of it. But it isn't outside the realm of possibility nothing is

More likely is something like syncope

so if it did cause damage, can there be something done about it? what worries me the most is that I sometimes don't understand longer sentences, in books even movies, and writing got a little bit more chaotic also.

But when I imagine the situation, how I'm telling all this to my doctor, his reaction will probably be "so what you want to do about it?" what I say then? send me to MRI? give me some "speech therapist" or something like that?
I live in small european country that is not developed that well yet and also in small town, I mean I could travel to other cities but.. not sure if there even is something like that.

so if it did cause damage, can there be something done about it? what worries me the most is that I sometimes don't understand longer sentences, in books even movies, and writing got a little bit more chaotic also.

But when I imagine the situation, how I'm telling all this to my doctor, his reaction will probably be "so what you want to do about it?" what I say then? send me to MRI? give me some "speech therapist" or something like that?
I live in small european country that is not developed that well yet and also in small town, I mean I could travel to other cities but.. not sure if there even is something like that.
This is very similar to a guy who posted a month or two ago except he didn't have the (EDIT: I'm using voice to text and it put "freak out blend" instead of) pregabalin

which I don't really know much about I've never taken it. However I can see your point. First thing to do is to not worry. About the past that's done with there's no changing it.

There's an epidemic of people who feel like they're losing their mind. Probably because the world makes no sense anymore from a rational viewpoint.

But back to your thing I'm sure something happened especially since you seem to be intelligent you're obviously using English as your second or third language. Forgetting ... by the way how old are you?

I'm really almost wistful to hear your description of where you live. I wish I lived in one of those places when people remember tyranny. See if you can find a compassionate open minded doctor who is charging a modest fee for private consult.

And then you can tell her the truth

Last edited:
Do not tell your doctor you have been abusing your medications. Nothing good will come from it. A while back, my psychiatrist refused to renew an ativan prescription that I had got from the hospital. This was because I had been honest about the fact that I was drinking around 40oz whisky daily.

You never said how much Pregabalin you were taking?
Around 1 gram one day and 1,3 gram second day and to top it off 200mg tramadol on 3rd day, that was also first time I tried taking larger dose of tramadol

This is very similar to a guy who posted a month or two ago except he didn't have the (EDIT: I'm using voice to text and it put "freak out blend" instead of) pregabalin

which I don't really know much about I've never taken it. However I can see your point. First thing to do is to not worry. About the past that's done with there's no changing it.

There's an epidemic of people who feel like they're losing their mind. Probably because the world makes no sense anymore from a rational viewpoint.

But back to your thing I'm sure something happened especially since you seem to be intelligent you're obviously using English as your second or third language. Forgetting ... by the way how old are you?

I'm really almost wistful to hear your description of where you live. I wish I lived in one of those places when people remember tyranny. See if you can find a compassionate open minded doctor who is charging a modest fee for private consult.

And then you can tell her the truth
Yeah it's done, but what is bugging me is that maybe there still is something that can be done about it? and that I might regret in the future that I didn't try.

I'm soon to be 29.

Yeah English is my second language but right now I feel like that it got a lot worse.

It's post communist country where nothing really works, healthcare is free but it's an absolute joke, my GP is so bad I have to tell her sometimes what to prescribe me. Politicians corrupted, very strict police with massive fees on any law you break, speeding for example. It's really depressing to be honest, I lived abroad most of my postschool age. I want to leave somewhere now too but the issues I have right now won't let me.

If I go to some private doctor, he would probably want to send me to some examinations right? like MRI? to confirm if something happened, that would be crazy expensive. I'm unemployed at the moment so I probably wouldn't have enough money, but If they can find out something just by consulting, then yeah, do you maybe know about something online?

Hey @notlikethis1234 ...I'm guessing that's a reference to The Matrix, that's how Switch dies or rather her last words are the selfsame.

I'm not sure I'm the best person to answer your questions regarding pregabalin however I wanted to reply to the first part I thought you said an awful lot and you're obviously going through a great deal of consternation and concern.

I wanted to offer what is hopefully a comforting story or at least a somewhat entertaining distraction from all the worry. Anyway when did worry ever do anybody any good?
Around 1 gram one day and 1,3 gram second day and to top it off 200mg tramadol on 3rd day, that was also first time I tried taking larger dose of tramadol
You lowered your seizure risk, countless numbers of people on Bluelight have done that, very few have had permanent damage let alone death as a result compared to something like Fentanyl.
Yeah it's done, but what is bugging me is that maybe there still is something that can be done about it? and that I might regret in the future that I didn't try.
I understand. I'm just saying that living in constant fear of something you ought or should be doing is no way to live.

29 is a great age. If you know anything about astrology it makes one orbit of Saturn around the Sun placing it at the same relative to the zodiac (which remember is unchanging I'm talking about the background Stars... Or practically unchanging since it changes over millions of years). Saturn is associated with limits most of all the ultimate limit which is death. About which the ancestors want to remind us that death only appears to be an Ultimate limit from the perspective of those who haven't yet died.

I need to be a bring down for a second: Everyone of us here is as good as dead. We're under sentence of death.

I know they're telling you on the news that it's been made illegal by some sort of executive order, but you're smart enough to know that that's a lie. Although there's a lot of people, more and more every day, who believe that somehow Ray Kurzweil or Elon Musk is going to make them immortal in some sort of transmogrification into silicon impure thought which will Outlast the heat death of the universe. And other claptrap. Don't believe it what they're selling is the old lie. There's nothing wrong with death in fact it happens to everybody therefore Perfectly Natural. However the attitude of many moderns towards death is a very negative one. Which is ironic given the fact that life pretty much sucks balls right now. But that's another story oh, not the one I wanted to share (this is actually going somewhere... And I'm not high either. And even if I was I wouldnt excuse my behavior on drugs because drugs are just keys... the lock is the mind)

A Story...

There's a parable about the earliest days of creation, the seeding of the Darkness that Black Sabbath sings about, the philosophy of words and the loss of faith.

If you're interested I'll tell it.

It's a little bit long but I think it has a good pay off. And even if it doesn't hopefully you'll be entertained. At the very least for the next 2 minutes you won't be worrying about hypotheticals...

The STORY

A long time ago, so long ago that it was Before Time even existed -- it could even be referred to as taking place B.T. (Before Time) except for the fact that it was also before the existence of the calendar ... okay, I think the important point is it was a long f****** time ago... here's the story:

God had written down the dictionary of all the words that would ever be used in every language. It was obviously a big book. He was taking it across town and chose to hail a cab. Since he's God he can do whatever he wants. He can simply manifest, but in this case he chose to catch a cab. Although he allowed an old lady who put her arm up first to get the first car that pulled up.

Where was he heading? To the Hall of Akashic Records, a stately building with the Curious architecture of existing in 128 dimensions. In order to take in everything that ever has and ever will happen it has to exist in a metaspace of multiverses that are infinite, or if not infinite then at least pretty damn big... anyway it all gets logged in the akashic record, which is touched on in certain passages of the Bible, typically as a book with pages. Now just as a website has pages it should be pretty easy for someone with an open mind to realize that symbolism is symbolic for a reason. The book can take any shape or form it needs to or none at all. It can consist purely of information or thought or condensed experience if you like. Out of which we experience all the things that are called imagination, dreams, emotions, reflections, inspiration, insight and deeper understanding. One of the best statements ever made about this concept was either Aristotle or Plato (I wasn't the best student in school) one of whom said: "All learning is remembering."

Anyone who's ever had positive end life-changing psychedelic experience will probably have a good intuition of what that statement is getting at and just how profound it is..

According to ancient mystery schools like gnosticism, hermeticism and alchemy the deepest truths are impossible to communicate in words and therefore can only be hinted at in symbols. So the psychiatrist and author CG Jung referred less to God as to the archetype of the God Image (or more accurately "images" that kept reoccurring in his patients' dreams, typically centered on the theme of Multiplicity flowing from Unity and variations on that theme. Some examples include a powerful symbol having to do with: the wheel (Hinduism, the Dharma or law of cause and effect, morality; Justice) the quaternity symbol (the Circle bisected into quarters, symbolic of the seasons, the elements, nature and Earth as well as the number 4 which is the number of man: That being created in the image of the trinity; also and most importantly for Christians it contains the cross which is not only symbolic of the Lord's sacrifice but the intersection of Heaven and Earth), the marriage of the Sun and the Moon (yin and yang, coincidencia oppositorum, the great mystery that everything occurs in the presence of its opposite Illustrated most poignantly in the Uncanny coincidence of a total solar eclipse which given the vast difference in the sizes of the Sun and the Moon requires the moon to be exactly as far away as it is and not much farther and the sun to be as far away as it is and the tutor refract light similarly through an atmosphere mostly comprised of nitrogen with some oxygen tiny bits of other Trace gases... which only exists now, in another few hundred million years the moon will have moved farther away from the earth and then all eclipses will be annular (partial)

So it's a pretty complicated matter but The Story Goes On: God got in his taxi and laid the book (of WORDS) on the seat next to him. When he arrived at the Great Hall there was some sort of commotion probably some angels arguing or debating because angels love a good debate, such that God had to referee a little bit like the moderators on BL, some of whom think they are more godlike than others... at any rate the whole thing was a ruse! It was instigated on behalf of a particular angel. Who happened to be one of God's favorites, certainly regarded as the most beautiful.

Only in spite of God's unconditional love he always harbored a resentment towards God in the way that people feel in a relationship when they have the feeling regardless of whether it's true or not that their partner is smothering them and limiting their freedom and they start to resent it... Without getting any more into that complicated issue which many Divinity students have written PhDs about, suffice it to say that Lucifer which means "bright one" or "bringer of light" or in some languages "George Clooney" had Pride which was totally uncharacteristic of an Angel however perhaps not for God's favorite. None of this is meant to be taken literally that would be incredibly pedantic not to mention boring. It's just an allegory...

To finish the story up: while God was moderating and putting things right Lucifer took the opportunity to dive into the back seat of the taxi cab. Well the driver immediately took notice turned around and said he still had a fair pointing to the meter which was running. Lucifer though used his powers of persuasion to convince the taxi driver (another Angel, well they all are Angels since it's before the creation of the world) with Jedi-like powers that he needed to look up something in the book of words, and was acting on behalf of God. That did the trick and as soon as the driver turned back around to look on his cell phone at the latest post on the random picture megathread, Lucifer pounced!

Taking out a permanant marker he entered two words into the book that were not meant to be there. Two words that are the basis for most if not all of human suffering ... ought and should.

The End

Last edited:
Damn that was a long-ass post. However I hope that someone somewhere gets something out of it.

OP I'm not really worried from the standpoint of the most likely culprit which is tramadol without a doubt. Taking 200 mg of Tramadol at one sitting is not really of concern. What is though it's just the whole combination of everything. Not only the pregabalin ( every time I speak that word it doesn't translate; this time I got "Rick doblin!" ) which depending on how long you took it for the stopping suddenly issue. And then there's the mystery antidepressant which could also be of concern especially if the country you're in let's say it's Estonia which is rolling out something like Paxil ( bad drugs don't die they get shipped to poor countries) ... they're all bad in fact I'm very very candid about my disdain for all psychotropic medicines which are only approved to the extent that they don't work, and if they do... Look what Acid had the potential to do with the right set and setting and a practitioner who understood it had taken it themselves: Banned!

But again I don't want you to be too worried. Just drink some tea get sleep exercise eat right. Permanent brain damage caused by toxins is exceedingly rare. If you don't believe me just talk to your local hard-core alcoholic

Hi im 30 and i take pregablin for anxiety/mental health but only lower dose im now prescribed 200mg a day (100mg twice a day) , if you tell your dr that you have taken exceeded doses than you are prescribed, you will be no longer prescribed it and possibly get warnings associated with your file on record (ive seen them on mine to do with benzos)

Both of these medications pregablin and tramadol can cause seizures at high doses, its a very risky thing to do to take too much of either of them, i wouldnt call 200mg of tramadol alone a very high dose but i would say that if mixed it is a very high dose , but those doses of pregablin you state above are very very high doses and no dr would willingly prescribe you that much. I understand you seek pain relief of course though i would recommend speaking to your dr and say look the dose isnt giving me relief and potentially try other medications

Please give this a read and i think you are lucky to have not ended up with a similiar outcome : https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=69917
I hope you find an outcome that works for you and that you find some pain relief, safely.

Hi im 30 and i take pregablin for anxiety/mental health but only lower dose im now prescribed 200mg a day (100mg twice a day) , if you tell your dr that you have taken exceeded doses than you are prescribed, you will be no longer prescribed it and possibly get warnings associated with your file on record (ive seen them on mine to do with benzos)

Both of these medications pregablin and tramadol can cause seizures at high doses, its a very risky thing to do to take too much of either of them, i wouldnt call 200mg of tramadol alone a very high dose but i would say that if mixed it is a very high dose , but those doses of pregablin you state above are very very high doses and no dr would willingly prescribe you that much. I understand you seek pain relief of course though i would recommend speaking to your dr and say look the dose isnt giving me relief and potentially try other medications

Please give this a read and i think you are lucky to have not ended up with a similiar outcome : https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=69917
I hope you find an outcome that works for you and that you find some pain relief, safely.
Shout out to the UK from the USA!

Hey, sorry guys for replying so late, to be honest, right now reading with understanding and then replying takes an extreme amount of effort and a long time to do, like some longer sentences are hard for me to understand right now, so I was postponing it, also the whole situation is so sad I'm just trying to escape into the virtual reality of video games. I mean also go out on walks and try to exercise, but not as much as I probably should.

@darvocet21 I didn't want to refer to anything, it's just what popped in my mind when thinking about username haha
anyway, thanks for the long post and story but, I read it just now and already forgot what I read.. I mean I think I kind of got the point out of it

I'm not afraid of death, thinking about it actually kind of gives me some sort of relief, though I'm not sure if I would rather be dead right now, there are not many things I enjoy, talking is hard, reading is hard, watching movies is hard, I go out im sad I don't go out I'm sad, but I still think that maybe there is something/someway I will be able to enjoy in the future, however, I'm not sure how am I going to survive life, if nothing gets better.
I keep losing things, I go somewhere and forget what I wanted there and it's not just occasional, it's all the time. Next week I'm starting new "half-time" job´(not sure how you call it in english, just work 4 hours a day), but I'm not sure if I'm even going to handle things there, being so confused and lost all the time, I'll probably make a lot of trouble.

I told my psychiatrist about the entire thing and she said that there isn't a way I got brain damage from those doses and prescribed me antipsychotics, because she thinks I have some sort of schizofrenia. That's just because I'm paranoid about people, I don't have hallucinations or delusions, which are the main symptoms. She thought that even before this. I've been to mental hospital because of depression and no one there diagnosed schizophrenia, been to a different physician he also confirmed it's not that, so she's probably wrong, but I have started taking the meds anyway, maybe it will help, what do I have to lose now anyway.

If it doesn't get better, no idea how will I cope. I was thinking about trying one of those ayahuasca retreats, there are some people that do it even in europe, or I'll save up some money and do it properly in South America.
Saw and read stuff about Musks Neuralink, but that's probably decades until it will be usable and available to regular people, well if it gets released at all.

Anyway sorry if I went a bit offtopic

@Darksidesam maybe same thing happened to me as well, just no one was there and I don't remember much, I have this foggy memory about waking up not being sure where I am, what happened
thank you for the wishing though (not the right word but you know what I mean)

I will just jump in with confession that I didn't read every post. But to the OP - if you are not addicted to pregabalin then:
Do not tell your doctor you have been abusing your medications.
Dosages you are mentioning are high but not ridiculously high. I have been prescribed pregabalin up to 600mg daily and your biggest dose was twice that. If I got it right.

Having said all that it seems you are disturbed by possibility that you had some brain injury. Talk with your doctor about that but "blame your concerns on tramadol" or better yet don't blame the meds. Tramadol can induce seizures even if one us taking it below 400mg. Talk to your doctor about your issues and you don't have to tell him about that incident with pregabalin.

Even if you told him about pregabalin misuse your doctor will suspect tramadol as main culprit. So you could be cut off from meds and not even believed. On the other hand you are taking medications that are known to induce seizures so your doctor should send you on EEG/MRI/EMNG - because that is the best practice for this kind of situation.

You said that you are not looking for medical advice and I am not giving one. I am giving an opinion. Hope you resolve your problems and that nothing bad is going on. :)

Talk with your doctor about that but "blame your concerns on tramadol" or better yet don't blame the meds. Tramadol can induce seizures even if one us taking it below 400mg. Talk to your doctor about your issues and you don't have to tell him about that incident with pregabalin.

Even if you told him about pregabalin misuse your doctor will suspect tramadol as main culprit. So you could be cut off from meds and not even believed.
So I would say that I abused tramadol and was taking pregabalin as prescribed? Wouldn't he then be suspicious also about me abusing pregabalin also?

If not blame the meds, what do I say in a way that he doesnt just blame it on my mental health? or just say that I suspect something happened even from the prescribed amount of pregabalin?

I am grateful for your opinion.

just say that I suspect something happened even from the prescribed amount of pregabalin?
I wouldn't mention medications in any context. Tell the doctor what is actually bothering you. Tell him the symptoms and wait for his opinion. Let him bring up possibilities and take medical exams doctor deems necessary. I would act like that if I wanted to keep the meds and not be ostracised in the future.

I agree with some here don't tell the doctor fuck all about medications they will just flag you up as a junkie . One doctors practise in my town is notorious for it couple of my pals had trouble with them

I wouldn't mention medications in any context. Tell the doctor what is actually bothering you. Tell him the symptoms and wait for his opinion. Let him bring up possibilities and take medical exams doctor deems necessary. I would act like that if I wanted to keep the meds and not be ostracised in the future.
so should I just say that I have noticed this only recently? these issues i mean

Nobody can tell you what you should do. That would be giving you medical advice. We have opinions, but only you know you and you will have to live consequences. Hope it all turns out good. I am pretty sure it will. :)

I wouldn’t tell your doctor your abusing a medication he/she prescribed to you ( not good) but I will tell them if I’ve been using meds from other sources that I was using , he may be able to give you something to help , he’s a doc that’s what he lives for

I went to the doctor btw, didn't tell him about the abuse, only about what problems I have, he basically said it is concerning and he would send me on some medical examinations but has nothing to base them on, as nothing happened.
Psychiatrist told me we wait out how will my meds work out and based on that she will "maybe" send me on some examinations, but she doesn't know when, it might be hard to get approval right now because of the pandemic. Meanwhile, maybe crucial time is running out, when I should be doing some therapies/exercises to improve my recovery, as I read, that first few months are most important in brain injuries.
I don't have any money for private dr advices.

Nobody can tell you what you should do. That would be giving you medical advice. We have opinions, but only you know you and you will have to live consequences. Hope it all turns out good. I am pretty sure it will. :)
yeah, I know, I am already living my consequences, it's not "me" anymore and right now it's hard to think things through as holding my line of thought is difficult

Meanwhile, maybe crucial time is running out, when I should be doing some therapies/exercises to improve my recovery, as I read, that first few months are most important in brain injuries.
yeah, I know, I am already living my consequences, it's not "me" anymore and right now it's hard to think things through as holding my line of thought is difficult
First want to tell you that I am really sorry for your predicament and I didn't want to be rude.

So you are sure you have had a brain injury? If that is the case than you should tell your doctor what happened. Or you can tell him that you had a blackout and when you came back to consciousness you found bottle of your pregabalin with about 10 pills mising. If you are sure that there is something wrong and that you are wasting time than be honest. Pregabalin and tramadol are not worth not getting the treatment if your brain is getting worse. I didn't get that you were sure that you have brain damage from pregabalin. If that is the case - talk sincerely to your doctor.

"You only use 10% of your brain, so why not burn out the other 90%?" Cheech and Chong
Mate this is a really unhelpful post. Please remember when you are posting in the Recovery Support subforums that you need to exercise a bit more tact and restraint than in other areas of Bluelight. This is not the first time I've had to pull you up on this. Please be more mindful and respectful, otherwise I'll have to issue you an official warning.