• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can pregabalin potentiate opiate (H) highs? What else can I use and what doses am I looking at?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Just as the questions says. I have DXM I've used and I am yet to try grapefruit juice as my local stores don't have it. ( I ended up using Tonic water in the end as it's said tinhsve simiker effects.)

My tolerance to opiates is sky high so I'm trying to take everything I can I'm the house to potentiate it which includes DXM (as I've already stated), 0.2mg buprenorphine (I know bupe blocks the effects, but extremely small microdoses can actually enhance the effects.) As well as Promethazine. I'm lead to believe you take the Promethazine after you take the opiate? I've also taken magnesium too along with so Loperamide.

I know Loperamide is meant to help withdrawals, but I only recently read about potentiation for opiates using loperamide. Could anybody confirm?

I'm also wondering what dose would be suitable when it comes to these things. I'm 188cm tall/weigh around 88kg. *and like the Loperamide, DXM and anything else I don't really k my know that the ides by* - I've re-read this and don't even know what it was asking.

Edit: I was busy at the time so never got to post this question. I took everything above along with about 150mg of pregabalin (I have 300mg capsules and empties about half out as I aren't used to them and didn't want 300.)

I can say it definitely worked. I used the bupe, 2 x 2mg loperamide, x1 25mg promethazine 20-30 mins before I smoked any H and three just as I stated smoking it. I also had around 60mg of DXM. I went from this H not being able to give me the slightest day dream let alone a nod from it to sending me straight to sleep for about an hour + I didn't smoke all that much. So these potentiators definitely work.

I was initially going to ask about doseage for DXM, but does anybody else have any suggestions as to what I can buy over the counter to hrkp potentiate highs with H? Thanks!

Edit x2: I completely forgot the main reason for posting this thread as j had so many things to talk about. But yeah, does pregabalin help potentiate/enhance opiate highs? I found some the other day.

It's just because I have some really good H but I've been on Buprenorphine so it isn't hitting me like it usually would as the bulpe has raised my tolerance so much.

In a nutshell, this thread is asking if pregabalin can potentiate opiate highs and what else is there that's easily obtainable (can be bought over the counter or online; surface web or deep web) that I could use to help potentiate the high from the H I have. If you made it this far, thanks again for your time. Any help/info/advise would be great🌞

I just got back from an 8 mile round journey in push bikd and I haven't slept for over 48 hours, so forgive the sloppiness of this post. Fhsnnst.

Last edited:
Absolutely potentiates! One of my favorite combos to take: 300mg lyrica then 40mg oxycodone. I potentiate with ephedrine, cimetidine, and agmatine. Zero anxiety and I can easily go out and run 15 miles.

Last edited:
Just as the questions says. I have DXM I've used and I am yet to try grapefruit juice as my local stores don't have it. ( I ended up using Tonic water in the end as it's said tinhsve simiker effects.)

My tolerance to opiates is sky high so I'm trying to take everything I can I'm the house to potentiate it which includes DXM (as I've already stated), 0.2mg buprenorphine (I know bupe blocks the effects, but extremely small microdoses can actually enhance the effects.) As well as Promethazine. I'm lead to believe you take the Promethazine after you take the opiate? I've also taken magnesium too along with so Loperamide.

I know Loperamide is meant to help withdrawals, but I only recently read about potentiation for opiates using loperamide. Could anybody confirm?

I'm also wondering what dose would be suitable when it comes to these things. I'm 188cm tall/weigh around 88kg. *and like the Loperamide, DXM and anything else I don't really k my know that the ides by* - I've re-read this and don't even know what it was asking.

Edit: I was busy at the time so never got to post this question. I took everything above along with about 150mg of pregabalin (I have 300mg capsules and empties about half out as I aren't used to them and didn't want 300.)

I can say it definitely worked. I used the bupe, 2 x 2mg loperamide, x1 25mg promethazine 20-30 mins before I smoked any H and three just as I stated smoking it. I also had around 60mg of DXM. I went from this H not being able to give me the slightest day dream let alone a nod from it to sending me straight to sleep for about an hour + I didn't smoke all that much. So these potentiators definitely work.

I was initially going to ask about doseage for DXM, but does anybody else have any suggestions as to what I can buy over the counter to hrkp potentiate highs with H? Thanks!

Edit x2: I completely forgot the main reason for posting this thread as j had so many things to talk about. But yeah, does pregabalin help potentiate/enhance opiate highs? I found some the other day.

It's just because I have some really good H but I've been on Buprenorphine so it isn't hitting me like it usually would as the bulpe has raised my tolerance so much.

In a nutshell, this thread is asking if pregabalin can potentiate opiate highs and what else is there that's easily obtainable (can be bought over the counter or online; surface web or deep web) that I could use to help potentiate the high from the H I have. If you made it this far, thanks again for your time. Any help/info/advise would be great🌞

I just got back from an 8 mile round journey in push bikd and I haven't slept for over 48 hours, so forgive the sloppiness of this post. Fhsnnst.

Definitely potentiates! Adding Caffeine also potentiates both further.

its helpful when you don’t have any opiates to be potentiated.. gabapentin at high doses taken in smaller doses and titration your dose up like every 30 min ie you take 300mg every 30min instead of 1800mg in one gulp. Also fatty foods will maximize the bioavailability. Methadone can be potentiated with alittle dxm pregab and tagamet, but Any benzodiazepine will be dangerous to mix with especially if opiate naive. be carful folks

yes it does and this is the reason they scheduled it in the us
be careful please

Are those other ones over the counter or script?
What are they used for I've never heard of them.. Do you reckon they would make brup better at all. I know Lyrica does. It's just hard to get in script same with benzos.
Hi,
The ephedrine is in the form of Primatine tablets (over the counter), cimetidine is Tagamet, and the agmatine is a supplement I buy online.

EBay used to sell tagamet...don't know if they do now. Would be great to know if it potentates heroin also lyrica as well as I can get that no problem