• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can /Should you roll while dosed on cannabis gummies?

Landrew

Bluelighter
First time getting my hands on Molly, while buying it I bought gummies and ate 150ish mg, which is usually low for me, but Im dry on thc so it may hit hard.

I will probably pass on molly for sure if im almost too high on edibles, but if im just pretty high on thc, should I eat some MDMA?

I ate the gummis about 30 mins ago

What are you talking about? It makes the effect of mdma more intense and pleasurable.
For me THC combined with mdma makes me very forgetful and even dumber that mdma does by itself. Weed's "jelly" feeling overpowers the mdma's bliss and it feels like a waste of mdma to me. I like to smoke so on the comedown, but not during the roll. If I want to roll hard I just nexus/candy flip

You'll get a better feel for what mdma is (and how much you like it) if you take it sober, especially 1st time. Edibles are unpredictable too

For me THC combined with mdma makes me very forgetful and even dumber that mdma does by itself. Weed's "jelly" feeling overpowers the mdma's bliss and it feels like a waste of mdma to me. I like to smoke so on the comedown, but not during the roll. If I want to roll hard I just nexus/candy flip
Mhmmm well yrsh, it's kinda overwhelming but for seasoned users it feels mega fking good altho the mdma+nexus/candyflip is definitely even a more powerful combo,good point 👍

i personally wouldn't think twice...they go hand in hand if you ask me

i smoke tons of weed on molly - they're made for each other - in fact, i would wait until i had weed too if i only had molly

So my experience is that smoking bud is alright but edibles have weakened rolls for me in the past, they make me sleepy more often than not which ain’t conducive for partying all night.

-GC

I like to mix cannabis with everything so I went for it, didnt have a scale and under dosed the molly a bit [I think] and while riding my bike found about a half eight ball of speed in the gutter, not great but better than average for vancouver. And here I was trying to avoid the stuff for a while.

Im guessing the bike is a bad idea if fully rolling? Or maybe its because Im not used to molly, seemed a tad sketchy a couple of times

So instead of melting into a puddle of joy you managed to get outside, ride a bicycle and even """find""" some speed outside? Sounds like a wasted roll to me :)
Edibles are some strong shit. Posters above talked about smoking weed during a roll, but edibles are not the same as smoking as far as I know (limited experience here).

So instead of melting into a puddle of joy you managed to get outside, ride a bicycle and even """find""" some speed outside? Sounds like a wasted roll to me :)
Edibles are some strong shit. Posters above talked about smoking weed during a roll, but edibles are not the same as smoking as far as I know (limited experience here).

Puddle of joy sounds like OD to me 😎

so he ended up smoking a teener of tweek along with it?

that means you were just tweekin instead

this thread went to shit real quick :thumbs down:

Smoking marijuana and doing meth are tried and true methods for making your roll harder on MDMA.

It's more neurotoxic to combine meth and MDMA though. I have done it multiple times myself though and can say that I rolled harder for sure.

I've never tried MDMA with edibles.

I like to smoke spice on MDMA. That's freaking intense.

so he ended up smoking a teener of tweek along with it?

that means you were just tweekin instead

this thread went to shit real quick :thumbs down:
I started the tweek when coming down, and that part of the experience was colored, I def ended up chatting with more people than usual

I dont buy teenths.... 5-8 points is a good run for me... turned out getting way overamped after a couple three days. Crowded hot day.. Had a good bike crash. Pretty sure the car caused it, but I didn't deal with the bad car well and lucky no broken bones. Had badly scraped knees, bruised rib, mildly sprained wrist.

Edit: still got enough MDMA for a proper roll, 3 weeks?

Last edited:
I like to mix cannabis with everything so I went for it, didnt have a scale and under dosed the molly a bit [I think] and while riding my bike found about a half eight ball of speed in the gutter, not great but better than average for vancouver. And here I was trying to avoid the stuff for a while.

Im guessing the bike is a bad idea if fully rolling? Or maybe its because Im not used to molly, seemed a tad sketchy a couple of times
I'm not being mean I swear.

Can you ask somebody to film you when you come out of the party, high on weed and rolled the fuck up on your bicycle?

And then can you post a link to the video.

No goddammit it's not a good idea to ride your bicycle.