• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can Xanax help with long term anxiety?

No no its okay. I really hope you are doing better now with the benzos. They really are like a forbidden fruit aha. They can be the best sometimes and the worst at other times. Thank you for the wisdom brother. I will take it easy from now on. I’ve made alot of crappy choices and hurt alot of people in the pursuit of trying to escape my reality with drugs. It’s not a nice way to live, i’m hoping I can get better one day tho. And I hope you are well :)
I'm 30 years old now, and it took me a long time to come to terms with my addiction, but yes my friend, I am well now. I hope you are as well as you can be and that you only get better from here. It's a horrible way to live and it can only get worse until you make the choice to make it better. Try to make that choice sooner than later, you have many good years to look forward to if you choose to move forward. Good luck.- Trey

I ate this during shifts at a very demanding kitchen job. .5 here .5 there, 1mg this time, a bar. No issues all good.... Just stay busy. Or not just pass the fuck out. lol
Like 8 hrs went by in a flash and i was unbothered and everything went smooth. This was real rx-ed alp would not trust anything like that these days cept maybe brmzlm. We will see....
Peace

I ate this during shifts at a very demanding kitchen job. .5 here .5 there, 1mg this time, a bar. No issues all good.... Just stay busy. Or not just pass the fuck out. lol
Like 8 hrs went by in a flash and i was unbothered and everything went smooth. This was real rx-ed alp would not trust anything like that these days cept maybe brmzlm. We will see....
Peace
Yeeee but this is cause we get real benzos. Nowadays u can't trust anybody cause everything is contaminated with nasty fent, ugh. I just had 4mg of minty real clonaz tho. :)

Yeeee but this is cause we get real benzos. Nowadays u can't trust anybody cause everything is contaminated with nasty fent, ugh. I just had 4mg of minty real clonaz tho. :)
it is indeed sad and deadly
envious of being able to trust your choice of benzo and it be real
fuckin america all ya hear is xanax bars i look kinda sideways and keep moving. lol
i always keep on the move when im out. night, day, both i am not static if i go to my "mecca" if one will. not muslim but just a "post" of sorts haha
lol
i love/hate being solo
idk
could it be worse?
one love

it is indeed sad and deadly
envious of being able to trust your choice of benzo and it be real
fuckin america all ya hear is xanax bars i look kinda sideways and keep moving. lol
i always keep on the move when im out. night, day, both i am not static if i go to my "mecca" if one will. not muslim but just a "post" of sorts haha
lol
i love/hate being solo
idk
could it be worse?
one love
Wish you could buy real benzos otc like I do ptahtek boyyyy. Haha uu xx brah

sokay i got potions of some real shit yo ;)
but feel ya man
:cool:
fuckin wd sucks
not me
wife decided to stop taking a med in the daytime and after she takes meds at night she seems more "ok" is that a word. idk stayin through the weekend and will take all laundry over there and spend a few nights. solo comfy. decent views. clean.
anyway yeah good benzos are a process to go through where we at.
You gonna open a store and accept debit? :eek:
If ya do hmu yo lol
Wish you could buy real benzos otc like I do ptahtek boyyyy
yep would be nice to take a trip

What all the others said. Not suitable long term it damages the same brain areas already causing you anxiety. Muscimol and kava are the only long term anxiety treatments I’ve been able to use and be ok. Muscimol actually helps gaba receptors

Benzos don't necessarily treat anxiety; they merely mask it. Other than taking Xanax bars on an as needed basis (such as at the start of panic attack), benzos are more beneficial when combined with an SSRI/SNRI, and only taken for short-term — generally 2 to 6 weeks or so — or until the anti-depressant starts to take effect. The benzo mainly addresses the acute symptoms of anxiety, while the anti-depressant will provide you with more long-term relief. This, combined with CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), is usually the most effective approach when it comes to actually treating anxiety.

Besides... you really don't want to become depended on benzos anyway; benzo addiction is a real dark road you don't want to go down. It's similar to Hell.

Last edited:
What all the others said. Not suitable long term it damages the same brain areas already causing you anxiety. Muscimol and kava are the only long term anxiety treatments I’ve been able to use and be ok. Muscimol actually helps gaba receptors

Does it? How so exactly? Any links or further info cuz I really need to repair my GABA system and Amanita is one of the few common drugs I’ve yet to try.

To the OP, no.. I feel even my relatively light benzo use has messed my GABA system up for the long term.

-GC

Does it? How so exactly? Any links or further info cuz I really need to repair my GABA system and Amanita is one of the few common drugs I’ve yet to try.

To the OP, no.. I feel even my relatively light benzo use has messed my GABA system up for the long term.

-GC
there is so little study done on muscimol. but to my personal experience, and the knowledge of the guy i work with who makes all the extracts --- benzos change the shape of the the gaba receptor. and delipify the cells around the site making it brittle/unable to easily change shape again. the guy makes a specific muscimol polydextrin solid because -- the polydextrin form increases uptake (it just poofs into your body sublingual) and helps the lipid situation, while muscimol itself is SUPER close to GABA shape wise, and is supposed to be able to help reshape the gaba receptor to be able to take your natural gaba.
If all of it is to believed (which i have no reason not to, he's very knowledeable and all of this fits with my experience) - the situation with benzo wd is most akin to diabetes. Like you have given yourself gaba diabetes. you simply cannot uptake your bodies natural gaba to stop seizures/act as an inhibitory molecule. I will ping my homie today and ask him for citations. I know he's got em, he's a scientist fer sure.