• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social Cannabis with Ambien combination.

tboy72

Greenlighter
I have a question that has been bothering me for some time now. Is there any effect, any change in the potencies when you take the two together? Specifically, I am talking about taking 3 12.5 extended release tablets, and am now enjoying the weed nature gave us., Are there any effects or anything i shoud be prepared for? Thanks.,

Ive taken 3 10mg ir Ambien recently n I smoke hella bud id say if there is any interaction it'd be that it makes you more sleepy other than that nothing to worry about

I wouldn’t call it dangerous (interaction wise) but ambien has to be the shittiest sleeping medication that has ever been scheduled lol. I had to not eat for for at least four hours before taking it if I wanted even a chance of it taking effect, then I would just get weird double vision and slurred speech. Worthless.

I wouldn’t call it dangerous (interaction wise) but ambien has to be the shittiest sleeping medication that has ever been scheduled lol. I had to not eat for for at least four hours before taking it if I wanted even a chance of it taking effect, then I would just get weird double vision and slurred speech. Worthless.

Try taking a whole bottle of 10mg it Ambien lol it's crazy I didn't member shit but my mom told me lol

She said I was sitting on my bed talking to little animals saying they needed help getting in my bed lol n I wouldn't let anyone near lol

But besides that it don't put me to sleep honestly it seems as if after 4 hours I just start to get sleepy sometimes I will get double vision but no slurred speech up to 50mgs

And to be completely honest it makes me into an asshole on 20mg and higher

The GABAergic function of Ambien suppresses most of the effects of cannabis, IME/IMO

The GABAergic function of Ambien suppresses most of the effects of cannabis, IME/IMO

I too believe that is the case. Regarding the Ambien, I was on it for awhile and found this to be the case. It wouldn't just plum knock you on your ass but if you take it, get in position to sleep and just relax your mind and body, it usually works. The problem with the drug is that you can push through any initial tiredness. Then you probably won't remember shit and you may even fall asleep standing up. I wouldn't dismiss it quite so quickly, it can work but you need to work with it a little.