• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can't sleep and need a recommendation for a strong sleeping medication

hey it works for me the issue its a benz and if proper use of self control can be maintained there doesnt have to be that big ass issue.
low warm doses
lay yo ass down and close ya eyes
iirc it has pain reduction properties, muscle relaxing properties, of course anxiety but we talkin doses that may not be helpful with this in such small doses if one bugs... unless ya carry ya bottle around like me and drop on occasion but thats in public which i abhor.
just some of my mettle ridden ass experiments after being fed pills for decades.
just an alternative.
do not mix with any opioids, period.

best of wishes to you and yours

HMMM 2mg xanax isnt much. for me neways. dont think have trazodone in my
To be honest it doesn't for me either I tried to make do with what I have plus I don't want to mix too many things in my system and/or develop a higher tolerance than I already have to narcotics hoping to just get my back surgery and get back to normal so that way I can just use opioids for fun not for needing to get out of bed in the morning I hate having the degenerative spine. I already lost one leg because of it I'm not going to try to get a sloppy ass surgeon and fuck up my upper and lower spine that's where I'm a quadriplegic rather than just a monopolygic. I also don't want to overdo it on anything relating to the Gaba receptors in fear of dementia I already take care of a person that has brain damage and severe dementia I don't really want that for myself hell I already put it in DNR after i saw what happened to my dad.

hey it works for me the issue its a benz and if proper use of self control can be maintained there doesnt have to be that big ass issue.
low warm doses
lay yo ass down and close ya eyes
iirc it has pain reduction properties, muscle relaxing properties, of course anxiety but we talkin doses that may not be helpful with this in such small doses if one bugs... unless ya carry ya bottle around like me and drop on occasion but thats in public which i abhor.
just some of my mettle ridden ass experiments after being fed pills for decades.
just an alternative.
do not mix with any opioids, period.

best of wishes to you and yours
Facts I try not to but my absorption rate on any medication is so low that even when I mix it I only feel it after I mix three or four drugs but I try not to even do that to build up a tolerance anyway I appreciate all you guys' support and advice. I'm heading out to bed to lay down to get whatever to see if I can just popped a 2mg xan a 5 mg norco and hoping I can get sleep BTW pulse ox was 98 at the hospital after taking Xanax and subs I should be okay for tonight in case anybody was concerned.

To be honest it doesn't for me either I tried to make do with what I have plus I don't want to mix too many things in my system and/or develop a higher tolerance than I already have to narcotics hoping to just get my back surgery and get back to normal so that way I can just use opioids for fun not for needing to get out of bed in the morning I hate having the degenerative spine. I already lost one leg because of it I'm not going to try to get a sloppy ass surgeon and fuck up my upper and lower spine that's where I'm a quadriplegic rather than just a monopolygic. I also don't want to overdo it on anything relating to the Gaba receptors in fear of dementia I already take care of a person that has brain damage and severe dementia I don't really want that for myself hell I already put it in DNR after i saw what happened to my dad.
benzos dont cause dementia

benzos dont cause dementia
Long-term usage can result in dementia from person that uses meds to another be careful last thing I want is anyone to ever get hurt so just know that they do cause dementia there's a lot of credible sources and studies that do show that benzodiazepines and barbiturates with long-term consistent usage does result in red dementia I think even the moderators can back that up so just be careful it's never too late to work on other things too I always try to find a cocktail of things to make myself get to the state I want to be in and as long as I'm safe everything works out. Anyways I wish you the best of luck and please do some research you'll find a lot of credible sources saying that exact thing. I've been taking benzodiazepines and opioids for around 10 plus years every doctor that I've ever seen said same thing and there's many studies that prove this not saying this to scare you straight or anything just trying to help inform you so you don't have to worry about it if you find any information contact during mine I would love to hear it because I'd be a very big burden lifted off my shoulders but so far I haven't found anything such a thing all information I've looked into and spoken with professional Physicians have said that they do cause long-term effects dementia being one of those. Anyways take care God bless have a great night 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Melatonin sublingual is more effective since it may not survive first-pass metabolism in the gut. The amount of melatonin your body makes from serotonin is vanishingly small. Getting it right into your system underneath the tongue causes you to feel drowsy sooner and take less

Doxylamine succinate is an antihistamine with effects similar to diphenhydramine or Benadryl but better in terms of its side effect profile which include frequency and hesitancy urinating, dry mouth and drying excretions in general. 25 mg does the same effect as 50 mg Benadryl so you're taking less which is always good

5HTP sometimes combined with other amino acids or herbs like ashwagandha. 50 mg gives many people a light sedation along with reputed antidepressant effects, be careful combining it w big pharma antidepressants and stims because of the risk of serotonin syndrome

Melatonin sublingual is more effective since it may not survive first-pass metabolism in the gut. The amount of melatonin your body makes from serotonin is vanishingly small. Getting it right into your system underneath the tongue causes you to feel drowsy sooner and take less

Doxylamine succinate is an antihistamine with effects similar to diphenhydramine or Benadryl but better in terms of its side effect profile which include frequency and hesitancy urinating, dry mouth and drying excretions in general. 25 mg does the same effect as 50 mg Benadryl so you're taking less which is always good

5HTP sometimes combined with other amino acids or herbs like ashwagandha. 50 mg gives many people a light sedation along with reputed antidepressant effects, be careful combining it w big pharma antidepressants and stims because of the risk of serotonin syndrome
Nice copy pasta

You take clonazepam and then come here talking about benefits of melatonin XD

150 mg trazadone works pretty good,50 mg eoquel will knock you out for the night with a pill hangover the next morning,,10 mg vaLium and a glass of wine are good for special occasions when other ones mentioned won’t work on there own,100 mg hydroxyzine works fine alone or with the trazadone,,,,,and when I’m a basket case because of uncontrollable worrying about something I’ll mainline .30 ml of Xylazine willl have me snoring away within 15 minutes ( pharmaceutical grade)

Nice copy pasta

You take clonazepam and then come here talking about benefits of melatonin XD
That's why I know about clonazepam not being an effective sleep medication. Insofar as it's for panic disorder and seizures and has a half life which is too long and will leave people who are taking it on a short-term basis with a hangover

I was offering three non habit forming natural sedatives that will help someone who wants to fall asleep and sleep through the night normally which is why I take it although I am not taking the 5-HTP because most days I also take about 10 mg dexedrine

I've always been interested in this one called quazepam ("Doral"). I've never known anyone to get prescribed it though and it seems like kind of a rare/obscure one. Reading about it online kind of made me interested in trying it though.
Quazepam, brand Quiedorm here, is great. Very good. I had it prescribed years ago, 15 and 30mgs. It worked pretty fast and well for sleep. I used it mostly for opi wds, that often were too bad for quazepam to put me to sleep, but even in those cases it provided mental relief and strong muscle relaxation.

The main benzo choice here for sleep is lormetazepam ( Noctamid brand, 1 and 2 mgs pills and also in drops). It hits fast and lasts the perfect amount of hours for you to rest and to freshly awake. Clean feeling also.
Triazolam is useful if you need to pop a pill at 3 a.m. and be fresh at 7, it's very short lived and rarely will keep you asleep for more than half a night. It is very abusable, also, it is a " in your face" kind of effect. I like it but also despise it somehow.

All in all, having had all 3 of them prescribed, today I would forget about triazolam and would choose quazepam over lormetazepam, cause while both work wonders for sleep, quazepam provides a deeper relaxation of body and mind.