• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Carisoprodol

My highest count was 7 different drugs in one evening.

Yeah I've done some wild combos also with all different psychedelics, dissociatives, cannabinoids, benzos, lysergamides and opioids all at the same time. Not that I'm bragging it was sort of a waste of drugs in retrospect.

Yeah I've done some wild combos also with all different psychedelics, dissociatives, cannabinoids, benzos, lysergamides and opioids all at the same time. Not that I'm bragging it was sort of a waste of drugs in retrospect.
Hell yea can you name some cool combos/cocktails you've done?

The Soma tabs I get come combined with Tapentadol - they are 100mg Tapentadol/125mg Carisoprodol

Perhaps that's too small a dose to feel much, as taking one or two of these didn't do anything for me

Whenever I've taken Soma, 350mg gave me a valium-like body high with a minor change in headspace. Popping a second one would put me straight to sleep.

I’d love to get my on some carisoprodol but the only source I know if located in Canada and customs might interfere here in Europe.
They removed Carisoprodol & Gabapentin from their product lineup

I’m guessing the owner got nervous about Health Canada and the RCMP looking into several Canadian vendors and they removed them

I bought 10 grams of pure Carisoprodol powder and 20 grams of Gabapentin

I honestly should have ordered 30 grams of Carisoprodol (Soma) ….I had all the substances sent to B.C. Canada service called “Test your Drugs” a harm reduction service to save people from OD ing from Fentanyl, etc

My results came back as pure Carisoprodol, no other cuts, or adulterants detected. They use decent lab analysis to test all samples.

But yes, your package would have to clear 2 different customs lol….that sh!t would be intercepted & seized for breakfast lol.

My highest count was 7 different drugs in one evening.

Yes lol….not very uncommon

Methadone 80mg
Methylphenidate 30mg IR
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Cannabis Indica 10mg
Jin 3oz

Is a regular cocktail for myself ….tolerant / stable to all these substances btw, could be lethal for certain individuals

A potent Psychostimulant dose is essential in my opinion to level out CNS depressants

Vyvanse (d-amph) 40-70mg
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 30mg +

Ritalin 20mg tablets are relatively potent…I’m 240lbs 6’ and Ritalin 35mg + Jin 3.oz is like blasting a fat line of Cocaine with a slower onset and longer duration. People are taking 80mg daily, 100mg in one shot…wow, too much for me.

I LOVE SOMAS!!!!

Unfortunately tolerance for me builds really quickly ):

I remember my ex one time didn’t have water, so he legit chewed some somas…. Idk what kind y’all get but these were like horse pill sized…

He threw up lol

Man I wish I could get more Soma's! I'm surprised I was even able to get any one time let alone 2 different times. Lol

I’ve only tried flexeril and methocarbamol which are kind Of weak skeletal muscle relaxers. Might help w restless legs, i want to try soma and some of the barbiturates. years of experience with benzos, gabapentinoids, and clonidine analogues like xyxlxine or however you spell it lol in peoples experience is it easy to get somas froma doctor fro nerve pain and anxiety, cptsd?

Btw dose anyone know how Soma compares to barbiturates as I've never done them that I know of atleast, and really want to try a barbiturate so bad. I read that it binds to the barbiturate site on GAB

in a testament to its effect and habit forming capabilities, it is no longer prescribed in the United Kingdom. It doesn't fall under the benzo umbrella pharmacologically - it metabolizes in a kinda puzzling way; But in terms of effect, it could be viewed among Xanax, Valium or the like. BUT, as not chemically a benzo, overdose can not be remedied with Flumazenil (Narcan for Benzos) As with benzos, careful with liquor and other downers . Having friends around is a good idea

Last edited:
Getting some soma tomorrow 500mg - is it going to do anything euphoria wise on its own (I've got quite a high tolerance due to repeated Taptentadol misuse) or should i get something easy and quick to get hold of like Co-codamol to spice it up a bit ?

Or just write it off as a bad job - dont really want to be going down that "Holy Trinity" route ive read about

Fucking hell is magic.
I'm off my tits. 2 soma 3 paramol crushed into a glass of coke I can't walk speak and barley type

This stuff stuffed thr bomn

2xnl500mg soma. Only low dose over the counter paramol but proper kicks the soma into over drive.

I find Soma by itself can have an effect on me, much more so than Benzos. Unfortunately my tolerance to it means I have to take increasingly higher doses, so I have to take a tolerance break

I have mixed it with Tapentadol and kratom but not with DHC

Of course it's bad HR - you should never mix downers

I find Soma by itself can have an effect on me, much more so than Benzos. Unfortunately my tolerance to it means I have to take increasingly higher doses, so I have to take a tolerance break

I have mixed it with Tapentadol and kratom but not with DHC

Of course it's bad HR - you should never mix downers
Would say i felt a euphoric like i was after - but felt properly pissed for a good hour or so.