• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CBD oil any good?

Jungo871

Bluelighter
So I'm from the UK and can't get access to THC products. My question is, that I've vape CBD oil and tried it sublingually and had different effects. I'm not looking to get high as it's not psychoactive that much. When I've taken it orally just had insomnia and no effects. When vaped had slight giggles to start with is this stuff good for medicinal purposes like anxiety, insomnia, pain relief etc rather than recreational uses? Thanks in advance

I found CBD oil gave some very mild anxiolytic, hypnotic and mood elevating effects occasionally. Not much though, and not necessarily when such effects may have been needed.

I thought it was unreliable and I haven't purchased again. Some people seem to like it though and it may have benefits for people with certain ailments, it's just not an alternative to smoking weed IMO.

Hopefully THC and cannabis products will soon hit the UK market want the recreational stuff

It, like the rest of cannabis, is peerless for what it does well, including an analgesic-sparing effect. It's a purified part of a nice, ancient, natural (pharmacologically) "dirty drug" which is why I can understand much of the panacea enthusiasm.

But as an alleged apples-for-apples replacement for narcotics, it is snake oil . . . and don't think the hucksters don't know better. There is a new 11th circle of Hell under construction for people who make millions and careers from the fake opioid/real poison dope crisis.

For the theologically-inclined: https://www.theonion.com/tenth-circle-added-to-rapidly-growing-hell-1819564878

Last edited:
cbd can be converted to thc by treatment with a catalytic amount of acid & heating if you want a more psychoactive effect

I don't find CBD to have a significant effect, regardless of the form it comes in. Not no effect, but nothing worth paying the cost of a quality oil or tincture for. The only real exception is high CBD cannabis that still has 5-6% THC, but even this costs the same as cannabis with 25%+ of THC, so it's still not worth the cost. I know quite a few people who disagree with me about this, so I think a lot of it comes down to individual metabolism and what effects someone hopes to achieve.

The effects that you describe testify that you bought low-quality products from an unscrupulous seller. Most likely, the oils that you purchased contained THC in small content. Since everything that you have listed is an indicator of its presence. I recommend you be more vigilant about the manufacturer you buy CBD products. And find out more information about the possible CBD products and the consequences on Health Canal. In addition, it is essential to understand for what purposes it is worth using such substances and to realize that this is not a vitamin that will raise your immunity.

Last edited:
I have had clinical depression since I was 12 years old, had to struggle with social phobia for a long time, and about three years ago, I developed a generalized anxiety disorder. It affects my daily life a lot and has already ruined me a lot. I meditate, do yoga, and exercise almost every day and have been on medication from my doctor for a long time, but I never felt like the doctors took me seriously or begged for years to get help at all. But after I started using CBD oil, does CBD help headaches. But if I were you, I would familiarize myself with the CBD industry environmentally sustainable. https://www.paldesk.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-orchestration-in-omnichannel-experience/

Last edited:
cbd can be converted to thc by treatment with a catalytic amount of acid & heating if you want a more psychoactive effect
You would say that man. That is absolutely what everyone would expect you to say. I wish I had chemistry by the balls in the way that you do. You clearly have a knack for it and I'm inclined to believe you, really. I'm jealous because I've always wanted to understand the intricate nature of substances and their effects upon our persons but math and science were always very difficult for me.

Segue. I don't understand a lot about Cannabis. I've smoked Marijuana my entire adult life, a daily smoker from the ages of 15-30 with only small breaks wedged in, yet I truly understand very little about it.
I have had clinical depression since I was 12 years old, had to struggle with social phobia for a long time, and about three years ago, I developed a generalized anxiety disorder.

What can we do to help you buddy? You are a welcomed member of the community and we will be happy to build you back up if that's what needs to be done.

CBD is bogus and a
money trap. Don’t fall for the miracle effects of CBD, because if it were true, then you’d see people standing for miles in line at a door of an CBD shop.

If you really need to get the edge off from anxiety especially in countries where THC is not recreationally legal, then might as well get a buzz off from alcohol 🍺

CBD is bogus and a
money trap. Don’t fall for the miracle effects of CBD, because if it were true, then you’d see people standing for miles in line at a door of an CBD shop.

If you really need to get the edge off from anxiety especially in countries where THC is not recreationally legal, then might as well get a buzz off from alcohol 🍺
Very bad advice.