• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

^ i fuck with those , as well as pretty much any pretzel snack.

smokin glue rn and this comment on reddit got me lmao , it was just random and i'm stoned . gotta love little moments in life.

[–]allah_my_ballah 34 points 3 hours ago
I have never done it but I knew a guy that use to mix tobacco in when rolling a joint. I was always told it was a European thing and he is Slavic so maybe. But he was also fat so I don't think it had any kind of balancing out effect.
Edit: sorry that was in response to someone else which I swear I clicked reply to their comment but oh well.

^ i fuck with those , as well as pretty much any pretzel snack.

Oh. My. GOD.

We're talking about pretzels?

I need y'all to stop. Just stop for a second and listen.

Google "Eastern Standard Provisions"

Go to their website

Then come back and thank me because you just found the best frozen pretzels you've ever had in your life.

Extra points if you have a decent nacho cheese/queso for dipping and if you use melted butter to make the salt stick instead of water

(I've gotten everything they have on offer except for their Belgian Waffles, but those are comin', man.... one of these days....)

@Jibult The pretzels do look very good, and even before you mentioned queso cheese I was thinking about melted cheese, The Belgian waffles; now all of those should be gathered up, transferred to a landfill and buried under tons and tons of garbage and erased from the historical record completely. Eh, along with pancakes, eggo waffles and similar breakfasty foods. I will tolerate hash brown patties, but with2 of em for a sandwich with cheese and ham.

Tom, who never liked anything but cheese whiz and ketchup on pancakes.

@Jibult The pretzels do look very good, and even before you mentioned queso cheese I was thinking about melted cheese, The Belgian waffles; now all of those should be gathered up, transferred to a landfill and buried under tons and tons of garbage and erased from the historical record completely. Eh, along with pancakes, eggo waffles and similar breakfasty foods. I will tolerate hash brown patties, but with2 of em for a sandwich with cheese and ham.

Tom, who never liked anything but cheese whiz and ketchup on pancakes.

i've just never had a belgian waffle before, dude. my first one will likely be from that company

I'm a cheesehead, too. For lunch today I had 4 mozzarella sticks and a bag of cheez-its. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[side-note to everybody: sup yall!

so lately i've found myself falling asleep listening to this youtube channel called The WhyFiles.

it's essentially a conspiracy theory show and it's fucking amazing.

i'm trying to find similar content-- youtube, tiktok, podcasts, whatever. Is there anything like this y'all could think to recommend? This shit is a fuckin' joy to watch and listen to-- it's almost like a TV show.]

Last edited:
Oh. My. GOD.

We're talking about pretzels?

I need y'all to stop. Just stop for a second and listen.

Google "Eastern Standard Provisions"

Go to their website

Then come back and thank me because you just found the best frozen pretzels you've ever had in your life.

Extra points if you have a decent nacho cheese/queso for dipping and if you use melted butter to make the salt stick instead of water

(I've gotten everything they have on offer except for their Belgian Waffles, but those are comin', man.... one of these days....)

Bro, I'm gonna have to try these. Absolutely love soft pretzels but have yet to find a good frozen brand. Thanks. 👍

Bro, I'm gonna have to try these. Absolutely love soft pretzels but have yet to find a good frozen brand. Thanks. 👍

They're amazing late night munchies, man. Good for drunk and/or high.... or fuck man, sometimes i just get hungry and i start thinkin' about Auntie Anne's, but then i remember the frozen pretzels in the freezer and the 64-pack case of Tostitos nacho cheese dip that I bought on a drunken Amazon spree like 4 months ago and i'm just like fuck it, pretzels for dinner yall.

------------------------------

roll another blunt!
pour another shot!
I get fucked up, I get fucked up off liquor and pot

Last edited:
y'all gonna wanna get real high before this one

this startin' to feel like my music dump

🤘

I’m in dialysis right now and only have 2 minutes until escape.
Ordered these right now to pick up in my way home

Super Donair with pepperoni & mozzerela
RNXbJa9l.jpg

A 15 inch bacon garlic fingers with extra donair sauce
1OWz7KZl.jpg

Garlic fingers - food of the Gods. thin sliced cheese pizza, typically with bacon crumbles and brushed with obscene amounts of garlic butter.

Tom
(keeping 3 cats away won’t be fun 😀)

I’m in dialysis right now and only have 2 minutes until escape.
Ordered these right now to pick up in my way home

Super Donair with pepperoni & mozzerela
RNXbJa9l.jpg

A 15 inch bacon garlic fingers with extra donair sauce
1OWz7KZl.jpg

Garlic fingers - food of the Gods. thin sliced cheese pizza, typically with bacon crumbles and brushed with obscene amounts of garlic butter.

Tom
(keeping 3 cats away won’t be fun 😀)

But sharing with the kitties is half the fun! 😃 Looks tasty, I'd certainly tear it down. The cat I have now, I think he's an alien or something, he'll BARELY eat a tiny piece of tuna, won't touch any other meat or seafood, and he'll only eat that tentatively, when no one else is around, and I'm pretty sure only because he likes me lol.

So, be forewarned, this might sound icky (it is kinda lol) but I'm thinking about cleaning my bong and nectar collector this morning and capping up the reclaim with some coconut oil for an edible experiment. I had some limited success the other day combining coconut oil with gummies, but I somehow lost most of my ability to psychoactively digest cannabis last year. I smoke a lot of flower and a fair bit of concentrates, so I know there's a ton of unused cannabinoids in there that I don't really want to waste, but I don't want to smoke it either, and if what I'd usually just throw away either gets me high, or just does nothing and gives me some funky burps, no big loss.

Maybe, we'll see, I have yet to get off my ass. 😅

But sharing with the kitties is half the fun! 😃 Looks tasty, I'd certainly tear it down. The cat I have now, I think he's an alien or something, he'll BARELY eat a tiny piece of tuna, won't touch any other meat or seafood, and he'll only eat that tentatively, when no one else is around, and I'm pretty sure only because he likes me lol.

So, be forewarned, this might sound icky (it is kinda lol) but I'm thinking about cleaning my bong and nectar collector this morning and capping up the reclaim with some coconut oil for an edible experiment. I had some limited success the other day combining coconut oil with gummies, but I somehow lost most of my ability to psychoactively digest cannabis last year. I smoke a lot of flower and a fair bit of concentrates, so I know there's a ton of unused cannabinoids in there that I don't really want to waste, but I don't want to smoke it either, and if what I'd usually just throw away either gets me high, or just does nothing and gives me some funky burps, no big loss.

Maybe, we'll see, I have yet to get off my ass. 😅

I'm going out on a limb here but is your cat a rescue? Like, either from an organization or just a stray kitty that followed you home one day?

I only ask because I've learned that cats develop their food (or taste?) preferences early in life and it's super difficult to get an adult cat to try new things.

Point in case?

I have a 19 year old kitten (don't correct me, she's just as cute as the day I met her)

When she was young, I basically had to take her from a house of complete neglect. it was a friends house but his mom's cat's kitten, if that makes sense.

got her home and found out she's an absolute fiend for cool ranch doritos seasoning --she licks the chips but learned a while back not to actually eat them-- and fucking MARSHMALLOWS

my cat goes just as apeshit for marshmallows as she does for the most potent catnip I've been able to find, appropriately named "Cat Crack"

it's the weirdest shit because this old lady is deaf as a mother fucker, but the second you open up a bag of doritos or a bag of marshmallows she comes running up screaming in her altogether-much-too-loud-voice because the bitch can't hear herself anymore

Lol yeah, he's a rescue.

That's awesome lol, I had a couple cats when I was growing up who developed odd fiends on people food - cinnamon toast crunch, bananas, peanut butter, and god forbid you broke out the ice cream. We actually had a group of tame squirrels at the transitional place I was at when I got out last year, all of them were turned out on bbq dorito seasoning and oreo creme filling, and a couple would sit in your lap and let you pet them while they eat. ❤️

Lol yeah, he's a rescue.

That's awesome lol, I had a couple cats when I was growing up who developed odd fiends on people food - cinnamon toast crunch, bananas, peanut butter, and god forbid you broke out the ice cream. We actually had a group of tame squirrels at the transitional place I was at when I got out last year, all of them were turned out on bbq dorito seasoning and oreo creme filling, and a couple would sit in your lap and let you pet them while they eat. ❤️

duuuuuude, I've wanted to tame a squirrel for so long

bbq doritos and oreos, got it

Lol yeah, he's a rescue.

the ice cream makes sense, though. cats and dairy, man.

whipped cream'll get 'em right too, but they have a tendency to overdo it with the fluffy shit and throw up six or seven trails of white vomit on your blue carpet.

and jesus christ, i can't even imagine peanut butter stuck in a cat's mouth. that sounds like a situation where the claws are coming out and even the dogs start to panic.

@Jibult I was wondering bout cats and peanut butter; so I cooked a piece of bacon, crumpled it up and dipped it in peanut butter. Cats 1/2 (both 12 years old) won't touch it; cat #3. Negan will eat baconized peanut butter - and yup, likes Doritos Cool Ranch. Odd b/c he is not a rescue cat, although I got him at the too young age of 4 weeks and he's definitely imprinted on Human food. Basically anything.

Tom

Last edited:
@Jibult I got him at the too young age of 4 weeks and he's definitely imprinted on Human food. Basically anything.

Tom

I hate to say this, Tom, but it sounds like you (or someone in your house) enabled the imprinting.

My cat gets what she wants. It's not cuz I'm a sucker for a cute face, but rather this deaf bitch will SCREAM her meows at the top of her lungs when she's hungry. Bring her food? Cool, but is it food she likes?

If the answer is no then that bitch yodels her head off for 30 minutes straight.

To be fair, that behavior only started once she began to lose her hearing about two years ago. She lives in fear of being surprised every time she turns around by three dogs that she can't hear anymore-- and it doesn't help that the smallest is about 6x her weight-- so she stays upstairs and "rings the bell" when she's hungry.

The dogs are amazing, though. They all learned as puppies to respect the cat's claws-- problem is the cat's lost all confidence in her old age. When it comes to fight or flight then she's fleeing 99% of the time and i'm jumping behind her to bodyslam whichever mutt chose violence into the god damn hallway wall. Most of the time they're just trying to play and being curious but we don't take no chances in the Jibult household.

german suplex over the stairway bannister, lets gooooooooooo

Last edited:
gVhRPRZm.jpg

ham, pineapple, turkey, mozzarella & lots of Swiss cheese. forgot to add the peanut butter.

Tom

i can't really describe this other than pizza pizza

for real though, have yall seen these things when they're done right? oh my fucking god, man, they look so good