• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

All the episodes of that show ("Trailer Park Boys") are pretty much the same, I used to put it on in the background while I did other stuff because it made absolutely no difference where you entered the plot...in that respect it kind of reminded me of a soap opera, actually...I loved the absurdity of having the same actor play different characters, etc...every season followed the same format, they're in jail at the beginning and they go back to jail in the end, and in between is a bunch of random banter...

I used to like doing something else, totally forgetting that the show was on in the background, only to have some absolutely absurd, ridiculous line of dialogue get yelled from one of the main characters and enter my consciousness, and just crack up randomly. Definitely a funny show, haven't seen it in several years though

I changed the recipe and technique slightly for my second attempt and I'm happy with the results. It's about twice as potent as my first attempt.

Total time to make = 20 minutes
~Half Ounce
5kOMGCw.jpeg

Somewhere along the way the show just changed, though, and I swear to God, I can't explain why but that cartoon pisses me off. Maybe I just got my hopes too high, idk.
Netflix bought the rights, that's what changed :cautious:

I changed the recipe and technique slightly for my second attempt and I'm happy with the results. It's about twice as potent as my first attempt.

Total time to make = 20 minutes
~Half Ounce
5kOMGCw.jpeg
How are you ingesting that stuff? Smoke? Dab? Eat?

How are you ingesting that stuff? Smoke? Dab? Eat?
The hash pictured I use for smoking. I use a few different pieces to cool off the smoke.

For d8 in generally though, I eat it. Mostly with food but tinctures work too.

The hash pictured I use for smoking. I use a few different pieces to cool off the smoke.

For d8 in generally though, I eat it. Mostly with food but tinctures work too.
I'm just asking cause I'm curious about making homemade d8 'budder' I can put in my Linx Blaze. I have yet to try putting straight distillate in it.

I'm just asking cause I'm curious about making homemade d8 'budder' I can put in my Linx Blaze. I have yet to try putting straight distillate in it.
My guess would be the ceramic fitting would be more suitable than the quartz if you have that option and want to try straight distillate. Just like anything else, don't overfill it.

I've made homemade budder or sauce-like consistency using terps and cbd isolate but that was a while ago with cheap terp stuff. I'm picking up some c02 cannabis derived terpenes soon, a rare treat for myself. I'm still debating exactly how to use it...There's also some decent other-plant derived terps that I want to try eventually.

Is that d8 hash more pleasurable to smoke on than trying to smoke or even dab straight distillate? I dunno why it would be, especially considering you mentioned using a few pieces to cool down the smoke, im guessing you mean with a bong ?

Of course. My dab rig also utilizes water as a cooling mechanism.

The hash smokes are always smoother, no cough sessions.

You know, you could probably package and sell that shit to shops.

You know, you could probably package and sell that shit to shops.
Lots of online retailers already produce overpriced d8/cbd blended hash/dabs/flowers. The market is there, I bought a d8 laced pre-roll with hemp flower and enjoyed it greatly for its novelty.

It's difficult to market in America because America?

Feels like it might be more popular overseas but they don't have d8 as far as I know.

hash just isn't as popular as it once was since dabs became the norm in cannabis extracts. Some good bubble or pressed hash would be awesome though.

I bought some high CBD shake (GDP) and a herbal mix with CBD isolate in it recently - well only got it today lol.

Haven’t rolled a joint in years so looking forward to a disaster tomorrow when I try haha.

My question is: is there an easy way to roll a small joint as that’s all I have at my disposal until I get a dry herb vaporiser next week? Practice practice practice?

Would this be better in its own thread or happy enough here?

I bought some high CBD shake (GDP) and a herbal mix with CBD isolate in it recently - well only got it today lol.

Haven’t rolled a joint in years so looking forward to a disaster tomorrow when I try haha.

My question is: is there an easy way to roll a small joint as that’s all I have at my disposal until I get a dry herb vaporiser next week? Practice practice practice?

Would this be better in its own thread or happy enough here?
When all else fails, mix your weed with dried oregano, basil or even tobacco if you're a smoker and you can make a small joint that smokes ok'ish.

When all else fails, mix your weed with dried oregano, basil or even tobacco if you're a smoker and you can make a small joint that smokes ok'ish.

lol nooooo

@ghostfreak, aside from practice practice practice, the easiest way for me is to roll up using regular RAW papers along with the filter/crutch, the perforated kind that you fold into itself and then roll into a tube.

The joint ends up the same width as usual, but only about an inch and a half of it is weed-- the tip takes up almost half the paper. If you need it to be super thin, just tear pieces off of the filter accordingly before you put the final twist on it.