• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social CD social V the future is here

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Hmm thats strange i never had any glass parts break on it i also used to own the arizer v tower years back and that didnt break despite transporting it etc. The volcano is too expensive therefore i never got to try but i do like the mighty
3 dogs and 2 cats 🤪 The elbow pieces were the first to go. I had (still have?) a bad habit of placing stuff right at the edge of a table/counter. Cats….just move and bat stuff around. And then I lost the remote.

I’m interested in the Mighty b/c of the dosing capsules and it’s a legit medical deduction for me. Same thing with the Volcano.

I’ll probably have more questions in a couple of months.

Tom

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I'm making brownies with the hash I pressed since I don't smoke anymore. The CBG keif brings a slightly spicy taste that isn't unwelcome. The combination feels similar to a CBD/THC mixture but a little more stimulating.

Also, the keif is only partially decarbed so I'm still uncertain whether or not CBGA is stronger than CBG.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I'm making brownies with the hash I pressed since I don't smoke anymore. The CBG keif brings a slightly spicy taste that isn't unwelcome. The combination feels similar to a CBD/THC mixture but a little more stimulating.

Also, the keif is only partially decarbed so I'm still uncertain whether or not CBGA is stronger than CBG.
what's the most easiest and simple thc recipe for a newbie who has no experience?

basically someone like me lol

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
what's the most easiest and simple thc recipe for a newbie who has no experience?

basically someone like me lol
Probably firecrackers. I'm half asleep right now so details are whatever but I'll try to make sense.

1. Gently break apart your herb and decarb it
2. Spread oily peanut butter and/or nutella on crackers
3. Sprinkle the decarbed weed on the crackers
4. Place in oven
5. ???
6. Profit

I'd like to say there's a magical way to get it right everytime but everyone is different. Start with a small amount so you don't waste it and you'll eventually get better at it. Good luck

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
Probably firecrackers. I'm half asleep right now so details are whatever but I'll try to make sense.

1. Gently break apart your herb and decarb it
2. Spread oily peanut butter and/or nutella on crackers
3. Sprinkle the decarbed weed on the crackers
4. Place in oven
5. ???
6. Profit

I'd like to say there's a magical way to get it right everytime but everyone is different. Start with a small amount so you don't waste it and you'll eventually get better at it. Good luck

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WEED DOESN'T DECARB WHEN IT COOKS

i swear to god i feel retarded every time this comes up.

but really I just want to add that I liked to mix my weed in with the peanut butter before spreading on the crackers. something about a more even, thorough absorption rate... can't say for sure, it was a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I got the recipe off erowid.

I never decarbed, though. Couldn't risk stinkin' up Mom's kitchen for too long, I always had to make 'em on the low.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WEED DOESN'T DECARB WHEN IT COOKS

i swear to god i feel retarded every time this comes up.

but really I just want to add that I liked to mix my weed in with the peanut butter before spreading on the crackers. something about a more even, thorough absorption rate... can't say for sure, it was a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I got the recipe off erowid.

I never decarbed, though. Couldn't risk stinkin' up Mom's kitchen for too long, I always had to make 'em on the low.
These types of common topics used to never even be talked about...I'm sure you remember. Hell, we never even talked about THCA not that long ago weed was simply THC and that's that. After legalization there was a boom in cannabis education and everyone was off to the races!

But that's the thing about education. The more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know. It can be frustrating but at the same time it's a lot easier than it used to be. If you apply what you've learned you can make some pretty good educated guesses.

Jibult

Bluelight Crew
I'm pretty sure this topic has been discussed, debunked, refuted, proven true, and then refuted again over and over since I first left AOL and started using internet forums.

That said, I'm not saying it's wrong! I was just saying the shit makes no sense to me (and I'm not asking for an explanation, either.)

I'm in a terrible mood so I'm not even going to touch the whole education tangent. I'm not trying to be rude, but I definitely would've come off as such had I not deleted my reply to that. I think I just need to sleep on it and hope I wake up on a different side of the bed tomorrow.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
I'm pretty sure this topic has been discussed, debunked, refuted, proven true, and then refuted again over and over since I first left AOL and started using internet forums.

That said, I'm not saying it's wrong! I was just saying the shit makes no sense to me (and I'm not asking for an explanation, either.)

I'm in a terrible mood so I'm not even going to touch the whole education tangent. I'm not trying to be rude, but I definitely would've come off as such had I not deleted my reply to that. I think I just need to sleep on it and hope I wake up on a different side of the bed tomorrow.

I get your question. Why the extra decarb step when heat is gonna be applied later? For me personally i do it just to make sure. If your method works, it works. Many people express themselves with too much certainty about this kind of thing.

Mjäll

Bluelighter
As for the topic i'm doing good on some good stuff smoked in joints outdoors and just had a beer as well. Life is going pretty good and the inebriation feels good despite my prior (permanent) over-indulgence. I'm in a trippy headspace, reminiscing and prospecting trips and life.

birdup

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
I'm really enjoying making long joints by sticking multiple rolling papers together. Small joints are shit. I'd rather have a big Rasta joint even if I have to put it out and hit it later. I've been doing these toothpick joints for ages. I fucking hate roaches.