• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

The Exorcism of Emily Rose i remember being quite alright. There's many series on Netflix also with good horror themes. Stranger Things was most popular but is on the goofy side. Series like The Haunting of Hill House and The OA and others i can't recall atm contain big horror elements.

Then of course there's Midsommar but maybe you saw that when it was released.

Duuuude, I didn't even think about tv shows.

Stranger Things has been awesome from the start, and I really fucked with the Fear Street movies Netflix released. Haven't checked out anything else you mentioned, though. Thanks, man, I didn't expect such a quick response from anybody on here.

.....Nice!

Any horror movie fans here? Not like serial killer horror, but more psychological with a shitload of jump scares?

I dunno why but I've been on a scary movie kick lately. They're awesome to fall asleep to, man, the dreams are phenomenal after watching a horror movie.

Lately I've been sticking with paranormal/haunted house-type stuff. Things like The Conjuring, Paranormal Activity, Annabelle, Insidious... but I've GOT to be missing some gems, man, hopefully someone here can offer a bit of insight.

Horror/Sci-fi is pretty much all I watch, other than CNN. You ever see the Hell House movies? Do you subscribe to Shudder? (streaming service that is 100% horror/suspense/thriller. A lot of independemt movies from SXSW (?)

It’s schlocky horror, but the Puppetmaster series is decent. Insidious series also ok. Chucky season 1 (Syfy). Into the Night (Netflix).

Resident Evil (live series on Netflix, April).

Tom

Horror/Sci-fi is pretty much all I watch, other than CNN. You ever see the Hell House movies? Do you subscribe to Shudder? (streaming service that is 100% horror/suspense/thriller. A lot of independemt movies from SXSW (?)

It’s schlocky horror, but the Puppetmaster series is decent. Insidious series also ok. Chucky season 1 (Syfy). Into the Night (Netflix).

Resident Evil (live series on Netflix, April).

Tom

I've seen none of these but the super old Puppetmaster films.

I remember they would always catch my eye at Blockbuster with the murderous puppets on the cover art. I thought the dude with the drill hand was so fucking cool. Have they rebooted the series or something? I'll check it out here in a minute.

Never heard of Shudder, either, that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Any horror movie fans here? Not like serial killer horror, but more psychological with a shitload of jump scares?
Certain sub-genres of horror, yeah. Some standouts for me:
Alien
Aliens
The Witch
The Lighthouse
Anything Dario Argento
The Shining
Rosemary's Baby

Oh, and if you like tv series, the old Tales from the Darkside and Tales from the Crypt series from the 80s/90s are fantastic.

Man, so I bought that RTX 2060 for ~$490 right? Now it's down to $460, and for $470 you could grab a 3060 12gb yesterday for a few hours... I feel ripped, I could have gotten ~12% better speeds for only $20 more :(

Tried some delta 8 from a dab collector the other nite and this morning and wow, I didn't think itd fuck me up.

i smoked for the first time in a while a couple weeks ago, thought my gf was a demon and ppl breaking into my place

gd no tolerance issues

then i took my antipsychotic and went to bed

you guys, I can't, I mean I just can NOT stress enough how much I like this fuckin' guys music videos:

Also, any of you potheads playing Elden Ring at all? I'm trying to see what multiplayer's like with people you can actually trust, lol

Last edited:
Trying some CBN crystal with the usual strong brown, tobacco and a pinch of CBD buds.

Got some CBC to try but it's pretty much a pool of liquid...

The CBC was nice. I tilted the jar, dipped a knife in and scraped it off with the tobacco mixture.

I think CBC adds something to the d9. I imagine i feel it more than the CBN. A relaxing bodily awareness and overall pleasant vibe. Could be the drippy mojo turning me on. Burns good too.

You guyssssss I had a wisdom tooth extracted this morning. Having a rough time.

Managed to slip a few smokes and tokes in but I've already dislodged the blood clot several times in the most random ways so I'm trying to chill.

I know some of y'all have been through this before. Any tips on getting through these first few days without any prescription painkillers? I had two hydrocodones in my emergency stash but those fuckers are long gone and were swiftly replaced with a throbbing headache a few hours ago.

I might not have the willpower to not roll a joint before bed, lol.

@Jibult they didn't give you any vicodin? wow... fuck this country

edibles. and smoking through your nose. it's gross, but it works.
yeah, this

or just inhale the smoke/vapor away from your mouth, don't put the joint to your lips, that's what creates the vacuum and pulls the gauze out

@Jibult they didn't give you any vicodin? wow... fuck this country

yeah, this

or just inhale the smoke/vapor away from your mouth, don't put the joint to your lips, that's what creates the vacuum and pulls the gauze out

Man, I haven't been prescribed anything "good" since I was maybe 17.

I've gone in with a shattered hand, multiple boxer/brawler fractures (from hitting inanimate objects in anger, not fighting) and missing a knuckle and the doc told me to stop at CVS on the way home and get some Advil.

This time, post-op I mentioned that I was super worried about the recovery period and was hoping they'd prescribe me something a little stronger than ibuprofen just in case my fears turned out correct. THAT kind of backfired, because the dental surgeon came back and said "Sweetie, I wasn't going to prescribe anything. Ibuprofen should cover the pain, but if you need something more you can always alternate every dose between Tylenol and Advil."

I'm not even hooked on any opiates and I thought about calling up a few long lost friends to find out what this whole dope scene's about, lmao. I didn't, but fuuuuckkk man, this shit hurt every time my cheek twitches. I just can't wait to eat solid food again.

buckets and gravity bongs are also an option. don't make a seal with your lips, just let the smoke get pushed up and inhale.

buckets and gravity bongs are also an option. don't make a seal with your lips, just let the smoke get pushed up and inhale.

The seal seems to be key! Gentle inhalations without sealing your lips around the joint/mouthpiece.

The biggest thing, though, is biting down GENTLY on a bit of gauze wetted with saltwater whenever I go to satisfy a nicotine craving. It's also been helping me track how well the bleeding's slowed down in the past 48hrs, so that's kind of helpful.

And hey, just so I don't end up hi-jacking the social with my woes-- for everybody's viewing pleasure, here's my favorite women's UFC fight ever in honor of their recent rematch and Jedrzejczyk's retirement:

I was in one of those 'moods' which happen all the time b/c of dialysis (it just isn't fun), so I ordered a Volcano Hybrid. I always liked using a whip but haven't since maybe 2005 when I had an Extreme. Also liked the idea of balloons but the Arizer didn't have auto sealing bags, Volcano does. It's gadgety, has coloured lights and bluetooth/app compatibility.

That's my reason to start buying flower again. and get off the cartridge kick.

Tom

Got my Volcano today, bout an hour ago and I came close to greening out first time I used it. Couldn't figure out how to use the filling chamber reducer, so I just went and loaded it normally. Supposedly the normal bow can hold up to 0,5g and with the reducer 0.15g. So I busted up a pre-roll (have no flower) that was 0.4g in size and popped that in, Had no idea what temperature to use and since it defaulted to 354F/179C, I used that. First bag was wispy thin, but boy did it taste good. No idea how fast to hit the bags > 10 seconds? Bumped the temperature to 374F/190C. Ok, I can see the vapor in the bag, The second bag was still tasty but now I was starting to cough a bit. Eh, bump it up to 400F/204C. Finished the bag quickly, with a lot of coughing. Packed stuff away and started to feel unwell.

Last edited: