• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

I still can not get over the fact that I can send a text and have an ounce of primo bud mailed to me same day. It was just 3 years ago I had to give my nephew money, hope he would get it, chase him around and run all around. Before that I had a guy I had to call, drop off money and wait a few days for him to grace me with my stuff.

The chasing of the weed was great though. Made so many connections with good people simply because it was illegal. It connected people. Hell people move in closer to each other for a hit off the joint! But I like the click n ship era we are in.

You have to be in Canada, lol. I was gonna say getting bud shipped in the US, unless you're in parts of the Midwest and deep south, is always a needless risk.

I do have to say I like nit going to jail. That's been nice

You have to be in Canada, lol. I was gonna say getting bud shipped in the US, unless you're in parts of the Midwest and deep south, is always a needless risk.
I am in NY. But when I was up in Canada as I had family there I did get those little Canna Health containers mailed to me with bud in it. (Ontario)

It is hard to believe that the southern states are so behind. The legal states are making money and the southern states are still looking to punish. It hasn't dawned on them yet that they can get greedy and get a lot more money with legalization.

In ny getting shipments...nice. I was doing that during covid but there are some STELLAR farms and plentiful everything in the capital district for sure

And the southern states scare me. I don't even like driving to Chicago anymore

The hemp industry has taken over the south. Farmers are moving away from tobacco and into hemp. The click and ship era is also here as well. We even have access to legal delta 9 flower strains but they are harder to come by and obviously more expensive.

theres pro and cons but i'll never remove mine, never had an issue with it, it sits there and by the way for future amateurs who believe everything doc says think of the word "malpraxis" and be prepared for food to go there sometimes and cause inflamated gums.

theres pro and cons but i'll never remove mine, never had an issue with it, it sits there and by the way for future amateurs who believe everything doc says think of the word "malpraxis" and be prepared for food to go there sometimes and cause inflamated gums.

It wasn't really a choice. Tooth broke down to the root early last month. It didn't hurt at the time but there was a high chance that any more degradation would've resulted in some 10/10-on-the-pain-scale pain.

I put off the extraction for as long as I could but the sum bitch had to go.

thing is am not sleepy.. is a good sign to know at least i don't have any form of infections because i just hopefully ended one, i had a staph that i've drained on my own

applied some diclofenac gel

fuck can i have some peace

is only on one side, the left one in the back up! i mean might as well be tmj is extremely common..

if so another round of this time not augmentin but cephem but no, not on my own and i gotta go see a doc asap when i can // i said maybe next month bc this one already on end and i don't go anything next one a bit busier.

sci fi!

some dental issue i do have we all do but i speak for myself and like i bang my teeths like dog do sometimes

that's why i say tmj

Why is it awesome to use it AND awesome to quit?

Is it a drug that makes us worse, the opposite of a cheat, like the mental equivalent of breaking down muscle tissue and suffering aches in order to come out fitter? Is cannabis a mental training stimulus?

Opiates, stimulants, benzos - they're all highly addictive in large part because they increase functionality and reduce problems. Weed makes one dwell on problems.

I don't really think it is psychedelic in the sense of producing a cathartic life affirming episode that leaves one with renewed appetite for experience and without desire to redose. It's a more simple thing in a sense. It just puts you down. Makes you an underdog warrior. Also it's a more complex thing because of this confusing mix of traits.

Maybe i just need to drop the addictive tendency and make cannabis more psychedelic by using it that way. Maybe all this thought is just me telling myself that.

Having a break right now and one more in a few days. Always this liminal reluctancy, and then the awesomeness, both when going sober and when going high again. It's funny when drugs show their affinity with certain very profound emotional modes. Weed somehow represents inertia yet promotes breaking the inertia.

Last edited:
This one came out of left field. A brand new Beavis and Butthead movie called ‘Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe’. They be flung forward into the future (our time).

Hehe Huhhuh Heheh I said came.

Tom

@Thomas Davie @Darksidesam , I believe @pupnik is indicating with his frowny face that this thread has expired and probably is OK to remove as a sticky

@Thomas Davie @Darksidesam , I believe @pupnik is indicating with his frowny face that this thread has expired and probably is OK to remove as a sticky

Thanks for pointing this out , i removed the Sticky (link didnt work either)

It is hard to believe that the southern states are so behind. The legal states are making money and the southern states are still looking to punish. It hasn't dawned on them yet that they can get greedy and get a lot more money with legalization.
It's because a minority of the population who run state legislators are attempting to create theocracies. We're lucky booze, cigs, and scratch offs are still at the corner store.

Had this old school banger come up on Youtube and couldn't help shaking the walls while I roasted down.

This one came out of left field. A brand new Beavis and Butthead movie called ‘Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe’. They be flung forward into the future (our time).

Hehe Huhhuh Heheh I said came.

Tom
Think he's also doing a ten episode series where theyre 24 yrs older ...

It's because a minority of the population who run state legislators are attempting to create theocracies. We're lucky booze, cigs, and scratch offs are still at the corner store.
When I live in Houston Tx from 1983-1987 I was astounded at a few things. You could drive with a firearm present and you could also have an open container. As long as you were not drunk you were ok. But if you got caught with a roach you would be fried. I have faith in some of the states as a state like Texas has a lot of good people keeping the vibe good. I know quite a few. But I have a million stories of what I saw in the 4 years of working a family owned gas station right off I-10. Addicts and Bunker Hill. I moved to Long Beach California next for a few years. That was better in ways, weather being one of them.

On a good note I took your advice CG and bought my own D8 distillate. I was buying gummies for my wife at like $20 for 10. Then with the distillate that same 20 dollars can make 300 gummies. lol My wife made her own and a jar of distillate can last a loooooong time.