• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Think he's also doing a ten episode series where theyre 24 yrs older ...

Thanks for filling me in. Gonna try and find more info.

I have all of the original MTV episodes, including videos/comments. People thought I was demeted asking for blu-rays one Xmas. Saw the reboot (the one where they control army drones on a monitor thinking it is San Andreas GTA).

There have been a couple of extended length episodes where they are older; mostly fat w/bad skin and balding. One was a 50ish minute retelling of ‘A Christmas Carol’. Make my god nephews watch that every Xmas 😎

Tom

The Movie ‘Do the Universe’ is out now on Paramount+
There are going to be 2 new 10 episode seasons on Comedy Central where they play Gen Z parents to Gen Z teens.

Last edited:
alright alright alright so I know I'm always pluggin' music in here but have y'all ever heard of Harry Mack? basically, this dude is the best freestyle rapper I've ever seen-- probably the best on the planet. I can't really explain much more than that, I can't hype it up or anything-- this dude just creates entire songs on the spot off of random concepts. Check out his two latest videos and if you get interested and want to fall down a rabbithole, start back at the first one on Youtube:

I needed to vent and didn't know where so here!

So I've been doing out patient rehab since March for a 15 yr long heroin addiction. All is well.

However I have a meeting Tuesday where they are going to try to remove me from the program because I refuse to stop smoking and drinking (I'm there on my own accord. I am not mandated and I am paying for it). Fuck them.

Im about to walk in there and just leave the program. I talked to another doc willing to write me subs and is willing to give me a script for a MMJ card (in NY)

Special occasion with some rare flower, I pulled out the bong again after not using it for years. I almost forgot what a massive bong hit to the dome felt like.

After a few days of nothing but d9 bong hits I switched back to my go-to d8 biscuits and within 48 hours my body sweated profusely while I withdrew from d9. The d8 made the withdrawal really easy however. I sweated but no other withdrawal symptoms occurred. No anxiety, no loss of sleep, no loss of appetite. Easy.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm going back to the wife...

Not really, I've smoked plenty of good weed. Sourcing or offering drugs isn't allowed here, either.

were whatsapp 18yr old who buy weed for ourselves and pretend to be a dealer, when we got that 1/2 friends forgotten from school and randomly gives us a phonecall

thats what it means by sourcing or offering and marijuana is a gateaway drug that makes you imagine your head is a tv

like white hair.. or free lets REMIND OF OUR FILTH

i smoke purple since years and i dont plan to change it

a few years ago, 4 to say in head i began to grow it myself and i dont like hearing about weed as i dont about hip hop

Hey fuckers! Don't let me interrupt the current conversation but this song popped up on my Spotify about a week or two ago and I've been in love with it ever since. It's a quick song but goes so well with a quick session:

alright y'all, I've seen this before and I'm sure plenty of y'all have too, but I managed to find my way back to it tonight and god damn I haven't laughed this much in a long time. Enjoy:

you guys i just found my new favorite thing

AI generated story prompts. they're fucking amazing. alright alright, so check it out, this is the prompt I just gave one

I'll never forget my 21st birthday. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing good about it so let's get rid of that pretense right now. The morning began ordinarily enough, but as I rolled out of bed my phone immediately began to ring. I picked it up on impulse and said, "Hello?" What the man on the other end said next made my blood run cold, and set me on a course of events so crazy that only an AI text generator could make it up.

and I told it to add the words insane, ride, psycho, stash, drugs, mafia, police, and sandwich somewhere in there. (nsfw for length, not content)

NSFW:
I'll never forget my 21st birthday. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing good about it so let's get rid of that pretense right now. The morning began ordinarily enough, but as I rolled out of bed my phone immediately began to ring. I picked it up on impulse and said, "Hello?" What the man on the other end said next made my blood run cold, and set me on a course of events so crazy that only an AI text generator could make it up.

It was a friend from high school.

"Hey man, it's Ray and we're coming to visit tomorrow."

I dropped the phone. This couldn't be happening. How was he going to come into my apartment, ride my bike, leave on my roof, and climb back up to my apartment? My heart sunk and I suddenly realized the consequences of this whole scenario. I desperately needed to get out of town.

Not only that, I had a serious craving for some drugstore sandwiches. What did I have to lose? After all, this man couldn't ride my bike, can he?

I headed over to my usual hangout at the corner deli and ordered my usual sandwich. If the day continued like it had begun, the psycho was going to show up for his sandwich and ride my bike around the block once. Nothing more.

As my friend walked up to the deli he began to shake violently. It was as if someone had grabbed his sandwich from the basket, pulled it up to his mouth, and shoved it down his throat. He gagged, started to choke, and looked up at me in terror. He said something like, "This psycho is trying to kill me!"

I finished my sandwich and walked over to my friend to help him out. We went back to my place and hid out on my roof. After about an hour or so we had had enough. We had gathered up all of our gear and now we just sat around in the dark with a few joints, a sandwich and a pile of fireworks. We blew up some fake fireworks and then snuck out through the front door.

The maniac didn't find us in my apartment and thankfully I haven't heard anything about any lunatics attacking people riding bikes.

If this is going to become a reality, I'll be packing up and moving my sandwiches, cigarettes and fireworks to a different neighborhood.

It's crazy what people will do when they're driven crazy with drug addiction. In the last few years we've seen a whole new epidemic of people in suits robbing and kidnapping those who are buying and selling drugs. The mafia is now trying to stash their ill-gotten profits from the drug trade. This is a massive business and the mafia is working to cut into their competitors' sales. Their plan is to send their thugs into the neighborhoods to meet the buyers, throw in a little security and then take what they want and then run away. It's not just the mafia doing this, it's also criminals from other organizations and the police themselves.

The mafia can be sure that there are some people on the streets riding around with drugs in their pockets. These people will stash their drugs in their clothes and ride their bikes around the city to the cashier. The mafia then waits outside the store, sits in the car and lights up a bunch of junk with those disgusting sandwiches. Then it's a quick ride to the interstate.

The man will find the lunch tucked into his jacket or in his pocket, and upon reaching the highway he'll snap open his jacket and try to toss his sandwich out onto the road. Fortunately there is always somebody trying to avoid the lunatic lunatics on the highways and it is not going to be a fun ride for the mafia robber.

In my case my psycho lunatic was not going to hide anything in my sock, because I'd have to stop every block to throw it out. Instead he stuffed it into my bag.

He was on a mission. He was on his own crazy ride and he was going to make sure that he got that sandwich in his stomach before he met up with my psycho lunatic.

Just as he was about to reach the safety of my apartment complex the psycho lunatic and I crossed paths.

The psycho lunatic was still sitting on my roof, chewing on his sandwich and enjoying his huge sandwich.

"Oh yeah, that's my psycho sandwich," he yelled at me.

"Wow, I had no idea you had a psycho sandwich," I yelled back.

We rode to a park nearby and then he started to tell me how he stashed drugs inside of his sandwich. He said that the drug was a big square block of cheese, but the psycho lunatic didn't use cheese for his sandwiches, he used the flat side of a loaf of bread. He said that he would stuff it with the sandwich, ride it to the cashier and then take it out of his pocket, hold it up to the cashier and say something crazy like, "Buy my psycho sandwich."

Once he bought the sandwich he hid it somewhere in the park and waited for his psycho sandwich to come out. This happens every day and the psycho lunatic just keeps buying and hiding his lunatic sandwiches until the lunatic finally decides that he wants to get rid of them.

you guys i just found my new favorite thing

AI generated story prompts. they're fucking amazing. alright alright, so check it out, this is the prompt I just gave one

and I told it to add the words insane, ride, psycho, stash, drugs, mafia, police, and sandwich somewhere in there. (nsfw for length, not content)

NSFW:

It was a friend from high school.

"Hey man, it's Ray and we're coming to visit tomorrow."

I dropped the phone. This couldn't be happening. How was he going to come into my apartment, ride my bike, leave on my roof, and climb back up to my apartment? My heart sunk and I suddenly realized the consequences of this whole scenario. I desperately needed to get out of town.

Not only that, I had a serious craving for some drugstore sandwiches. What did I have to lose? After all, this man couldn't ride my bike, can he?

I headed over to my usual hangout at the corner deli and ordered my usual sandwich. If the day continued like it had begun, the psycho was going to show up for his sandwich and ride my bike around the block once. Nothing more.

As my friend walked up to the deli he began to shake violently. It was as if someone had grabbed his sandwich from the basket, pulled it up to his mouth, and shoved it down his throat. He gagged, started to choke, and looked up at me in terror. He said something like, "This psycho is trying to kill me!"

I finished my sandwich and walked over to my friend to help him out. We went back to my place and hid out on my roof. After about an hour or so we had had enough. We had gathered up all of our gear and now we just sat around in the dark with a few joints, a sandwich and a pile of fireworks. We blew up some fake fireworks and then snuck out through the front door.

The maniac didn't find us in my apartment and thankfully I haven't heard anything about any lunatics attacking people riding bikes.

If this is going to become a reality, I'll be packing up and moving my sandwiches, cigarettes and fireworks to a different neighborhood.

It's crazy what people will do when they're driven crazy with drug addiction. In the last few years we've seen a whole new epidemic of people in suits robbing and kidnapping those who are buying and selling drugs. The mafia is now trying to stash their ill-gotten profits from the drug trade. This is a massive business and the mafia is working to cut into their competitors' sales. Their plan is to send their thugs into the neighborhoods to meet the buyers, throw in a little security and then take what they want and then run away. It's not just the mafia doing this, it's also criminals from other organizations and the police themselves.

The mafia can be sure that there are some people on the streets riding around with drugs in their pockets. These people will stash their drugs in their clothes and ride their bikes around the city to the cashier. The mafia then waits outside the store, sits in the car and lights up a bunch of junk with those disgusting sandwiches. Then it's a quick ride to the interstate.

The man will find the lunch tucked into his jacket or in his pocket, and upon reaching the highway he'll snap open his jacket and try to toss his sandwich out onto the road. Fortunately there is always somebody trying to avoid the lunatic lunatics on the highways and it is not going to be a fun ride for the mafia robber.

In my case my psycho lunatic was not going to hide anything in my sock, because I'd have to stop every block to throw it out. Instead he stuffed it into my bag.

He was on a mission. He was on his own crazy ride and he was going to make sure that he got that sandwich in his stomach before he met up with my psycho lunatic.

Just as he was about to reach the safety of my apartment complex the psycho lunatic and I crossed paths.

The psycho lunatic was still sitting on my roof, chewing on his sandwich and enjoying his huge sandwich.

"Oh yeah, that's my psycho sandwich," he yelled at me.

"Wow, I had no idea you had a psycho sandwich," I yelled back.

We rode to a park nearby and then he started to tell me how he stashed drugs inside of his sandwich. He said that the drug was a big square block of cheese, but the psycho lunatic didn't use cheese for his sandwiches, he used the flat side of a loaf of bread. He said that he would stuff it with the sandwich, ride it to the cashier and then take it out of his pocket, hold it up to the cashier and say something crazy like, "Buy my psycho sandwich."

Once he bought the sandwich he hid it somewhere in the park and waited for his psycho sandwich to come out. This happens every day and the psycho lunatic just keeps buying and hiding his lunatic sandwiches until the lunatic finally decides that he wants to get rid of them.
Reminded me of this hilarious obituary written by an AI

"In lieu of flowers, please send Brenda more life" :ROFLMAO:

Reminded me of this hilarious obituary written by an AI

"In lieu of flowers, please send Brenda more life" :ROFLMAO:

Duuuuude you have no idea but I think ChatGPT is my new best friend. I'm over here playing off-the-top rpgs and shit, creating straight up novels... it's fuckin' wild, man.

It's scary too because it absolutely does not feel like I'm inputting shit into an AI. I feel like I'm talkin' to a long-lost friend that's just on the exact same page as me.

ChatGPT is the harbinger of the robot AI apoclypse.

I haven’t signed up for it yet. Please ask it how to make Octanitrocubane?

Tom

Last edited: