• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

lol nooooo

@ghostfreak, aside from practice practice practice, the easiest way for me is to roll up using regular RAW papers along with the filter/crutch, the perforated kind that you fold into itself and then roll into a tube.

The joint ends up the same width as usual, but only about an inch and a half of it is weed-- the tip takes up almost half the paper. If you need it to be super thin, just tear pieces off of the filter accordingly before you put the final twist on it.
I finally picked up a woods. Definitely the most gentle I've ever had to be with a roll but I'm actually really impressed with it.

I've got a tech down already where I soak the leaf in distilled water and then dry it by dabbing with paper towels. The smoke comes out tasting amazing. It's probably good I'm on my last quarter of d9 flower or I'd prolly continue to buy this tobacco product.

Worth the mark up price though, I can see why it's popular.

fuck the edit thing just delted the post, delivery services are good even if waiting sucks

I finally picked up a woods. Definitely the most gentle I've ever had to be with a roll but I'm actually really impressed with it.

I've got a tech down already where I soak the leaf in distilled water and then dry it by dabbing with paper towels. The smoke comes out tasting amazing. It's probably good I'm on my last quarter of d9 flower or I'd prolly continue to buy this tobacco product.

Worth the mark up price though, I can see why it's popular.

I mean, they just require patience really. They're super easy to fuck up, it's just funny how, with backwoods, you can tell you're about to hit the shittiest blunt of your life when the person rolling starts talking about how good of a twist they are. And then as they're about midway through, they start subtly talking about how things are fucking up and before know it they go to light up a wood that looks like this:

WIN-20210416-22-37-54-Pro.jpg

not a true wake n bake, but close enough. It felt right.

Since we usually get high off of noids, I thought I'd change it up a bit and show some noids getting high.

Everyone is travelling again. Not an endorsement, just an observation.

Delta-airlines-nonstop-flights-to-Mumbai-from-USA.jpg

Pizza, pot and playing ports, this is YO! Noid on the NES. Personal favorite.

Ke6ljAq.png

Hey @BK38 , I know I could just google it but I'm curious, what's the entourage effect? It can't be as self-explanatory as it sounds....

Hey @BK38 , I know I could just google it but I'm curious, what's the entourage effect? It can't be as self-explanatory as it sounds....

"The entourage effect is a proposed mechanism by which cannabis compounds other than tetrahydrocannabinol act synergistically with it to modulate the overall psychoactive effects of the plant."

There are many compounds other than the primary psychoactive (THC) present in cannabis, the most well known being CBD (Cannabidiol). These different compounds are not necessarily psychoactive by themselves, but work in concert with THC to produce a more well-rounded high with greater medical benefits than THC by itself.

CURE_ENTOURAGE_EFFECT-01.png

Last edited:
^^ that's PA MMJ program.

these wake n bake mornings are going pretty well. sometimes I get too stoned, but it's just a few puffs from the pipe and progress.

Ohhhhh man, this has me dreaming for a THC/alprazolam tab. Why can't the black market do this? Seems like it'd be a magical combination but noOoOoOo, they've gotta put fentanyl in everything they press.

I changed the recipe and technique slightly for my second attempt and I'm happy with the results. It's about twice as potent as my first attempt.

Total time to make = 20 minutes
~Half Ounce
5kOMGCw.jpeg

What method did you use for that. Once had some cold quick wash iso turn out looking like that before but haven't made any in forever. I just mixed a bunch of little bits of different strains in it They were pretty dry which I think helped. I had some butane oil made from the same person who grew the plants who also mixed a bunch of the strains they grew in it.

Got a 1/4th of shake for mids/regs prices at the med shop thinking of using some to make a bit and see if it turns out ok.

What method did you use for that. Once had some cold quick wash iso turn out looking like that before but haven't made any in forever. I just mixed a bunch of little bits of different strains in it They were pretty dry which I think helped. I had some butane oil made from the same person who grew the plants who also mixed a bunch of the strains they grew in it.

Got a 1/4th of shake for mids/regs prices at the med shop thinking of using some to make a bit and see if it turns out ok.
1. Place distillate in small glass container in oven for about 5 minutes at 170 degrees F (enough time to turn it to a runny liquid).
2. Remove the glass container from the oven and immediately put the same amount of kief (per weight of distillate) into the jar.
3. Stir until all distillate is stuck to the kief and no distillate is left behind on the glass (takes about 2 minutes of stirring).
4. Ball this up and place onto parchment paper
5. Squash between paper using a book
6. Repeat step 5 a couple times (shouldn't take more than a couple minutes).

That's how I got it to look exactly as shown above.

Note: I'm using delta 8 distillate, not delta 9. At that ratio, it bubbles very much like you'd expect bubble hash to bubble (not dabbable) however it has a difficult time staying lit. To dry it out, I ended up adding more kief to make it burn better (just place it back onto parchment paper with more kief and get to squashing)!

I still smoke this hash occasionally but have since moved on to making my own dabs. I mix CBG wax/distillate, d8, d9 and terps to get a smooth dab.

this thread is deaaadddddddddd so I'm just gonna leave this here for anybody who might enjoy it

1. Place distillate in small glass container in oven for about 5 minutes at 170 degrees F (enough time to turn it to a runny liquid).
2. Remove the glass container from the oven and immediately put the same amount of kief (per weight of distillate) into the jar.
3. Stir until all distillate is stuck to the kief and no distillate is left behind on the glass (takes about 2 minutes of stirring).
4. Ball this up and place onto parchment paper
5. Squash between paper using a book
6. Repeat step 5 a couple times (shouldn't take more than a couple minutes).

That's how I got it to look exactly as shown above.

Note: I'm using delta 8 distillate, not delta 9. At that ratio, it bubbles very much like you'd expect bubble hash to bubble (not dabbable) however it has a difficult time staying lit. To dry it out, I ended up adding more kief to make it burn better (just place it back onto parchment paper with more kief and get to squashing)!

I still smoke this hash occasionally but have since moved on to making my own dabs. I mix CBG wax/distillate, d8, d9 and terps to get a smooth dab.
definitely giving that a go in the near future