• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

2zDOoUU.jpeg

I've had one of the piss strains but not the other. Heard it's fire tho.

I'm happy to see the piss line continue even if they aren't genetically related.

Today is marijuana concentrates awareness day, everyone! Happy 710!

🎈 710 🎈

Yoooooooooooo.....

Any of y'all ever heard of the rapper Token? I'm a little late to the party but I always slept on his music just due to the fact that he's a white rapper named "Token," lol. Recently gave him a shot, though, and dude's got some serious talent. I wish he'd slow his vocals down, though, the speed sounds way too forced on some of his tracks. Give him a listen if you've never heard:

Legalize it already they did here actually was just informed at a headshop down the street about this place I can ask at the back door for some lol like a speak easy type deal rec dispensaries still at least a year away puffing on some synthetic cherry pie tonight

Pretty baked here tonight honestly wazzup

Last edited:
got some gelatto 33 from lot420 today

expensive, but first legal bud that compares with the good BM weed im used to

The power of a spliff to light up a dark rainy bike ride to get this wicked kitty a can of food herb give strength and composure tonight then some joyful reggae appreciation

THC not bathtub gin D8 THC good ol Mary edibles were definitely stronger this morning on an empty stomach than eating yesterday about to grab another bag for work right now down the block

Sup yall baked on delta 8 for hopefully the last time ever withdrawaling from nicotine but wanna scoop up some delta 10 lol i assumed it was less psychoactive but gal behind counter said nah then I looked it up and the articles supported her I guess man tempted but I waste so much on stuff like this like a dupe can't just blame cannabis products though sry will shut up now probably come off like a rude psychotic polyfiend

On my bike now texting with no hands riding to meet J he has stank nug gonna buy him a Mt Dew and share my Delta Ten vape for a bike bath bench session tonight not quite midnight blaze one for me homies

Sup yall baked on delta 8 for hopefully the last time ever withdrawaling from nicotine but wanna scoop up some delta 10 lol i assumed it was less psychoactive but gal behind counter said nah then I looked it up and the articles supported her I guess man tempted but I waste so much on stuff like this like a dupe can't just blame cannabis products though sry will shut up now probably come off like a rude psychotic polyfiend
if you want to quit cigarrettes and tobacco, it is possible with a high quality efficient vaping device + some CBD weed as well as regular thc

Low Temp vs Hot Dabs

Hot dabs get me higher but can be rough

esxpxKp.jpeg

Low temp dabs are tastier but waste more product.

irwr7ZS.jpeg

Most of my dabs are so affordable these days that all I do now is low temp. It's better for my health anyway. Feels good man.

Hey y'all, I'm just curious, are Greenlighters still prohibited from private messaging before a certain amount of posts?

I always make the mistake of PMing greenlighters with answers to their questions, only to realize after the fact that they're not gonna be able to respond. I was just wondering if this was still the case?

Was worried these corner store THC edibles with a CA in a triangle logo but saying it contains 500mg in the package I guess real Cali edibles only allow up to a hundred So they get the bogus empty packets from like dhgate or some shifty foreign marketplace site and they can be filled with whatever they are inclined to or not without any regulations so it is doubtful there is five hundred mg of THC in them due to that but they are hitting me tonight very nicely don't even want another beer right now they must be having an effect i tasted cannabis oil flavor on the Cinnamon Crunch good sign on one bag of candy I didn't sense it seemed to feel weak so sketchy isn't being sold legally rec yet been too lazy to get my no car bike riding bxtt down to the speakeasy in the city for supposed cannabis and THC like awesome kinda far from this village but feeling good on headshop stuff regardless tonight reggae time