• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Changing my ways of living

Day 5 - Friday

knowing its Friday, itis just a matter of time before my phone starts ringing of the chain.

Yesterday morning i was busy with physical labor that made my pain worse later the day, especially my lower back and pelvis area towards my hip. So yesterday i added to my 2nd dose of the day and kept the dose the same for 3rd one. But night time dose i added 50mg tramadol, 400 gabapentinand .25mg triazolam to help me get to sleep quicker. My night dose helped a lot and pain during the night was about 4-5/10 for the first half but from 2-3am the pain started returning slowly and made me irritable and uncomfortable but i stayed in bed tossing and turning till i just couldn't anymore and got up. The mornings here are quite chilly and that is also making walking or movement of my leg less.

Today i started my first dose but did up and changed it a bit
DoseI:
1 joint transkei
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
10 valium

Currently im at 7/10 under my warm blanket with little movement apart from the rls but Im managing it.

I know i will be having a few drinks today but will keep it low and spread out.

Here is to a Awesome Friday so far

Hey All..

So today was quite relaxed and easy going. Had two friends who just popped in for a minute or 2 but nothing long or hectic, plus today i basically just realexed without having to do any real work or little movement for that matter. So with all as said i would rate my pain at a 6/10 and I just took like 30 min ago my 3rd dose.

so recap for the day
Dose I:
1 joint transkei
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
10 valium

Dose II:
Cannabis
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
50ml Vodka

Between then and my 3rd dose o consumed another 100ml codka

Dose:
Cannabis (indica dominant)
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
0.5mg clonazepam
50ml vodka ( to wash it all down )

So far my pain is still just below 6/10 but out know it will drop some more and make for a comfy sleep and by that i mean a long uninterrupted sleep. I would love to get away with a solid 10hrs. Full recharge.

The alcohol i consumed today did have an impact on the pain reduction definitely but that is not something i can do on a daily basis and it isnt wise or healthy either ontop of everything else thats being used already.

Appetite was better today but still only its me in the late day, like just after sundown. Then i just wanna munch anything in site.

Okay thats me for now.

Hey All..

So today was quite relaxed and easy going. Had two friends who just popped in for a minute or 2 but nothing long or hectic, plus today i basically just realexed without having to do any real work or little movement for that matter. So with all as said i would rate my pain at a 6/10 and I just took like 30 min ago my 3rd dose.

so recap for the day
Dose I:
1 joint transkei
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
10 valium

Dose II:
Cannabis
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
50ml Vodka

Between then and my 3rd dose o consumed another 100ml codka

Dose:
Cannabis (indica dominant)
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
0.5mg clonazepam
50ml vodka ( to wash it all down )

So far my pain is still just below 6/10 but out know it will drop some more and make for a comfy sleep and by that i mean a long uninterrupted sleep. I would love to get away with a solid 10hrs. Full recharge.

The alcohol i consumed today did have an impact on the pain reduction definitely but that is not something i can do on a daily basis and it isnt wise or healthy either ontop of everything else thats being used already.

Appetite was better today but still only its me in the late day, like just after sundown. Then i just wanna munch anything in site.

Okay thats me for now.
Good that you're cutting down on the heroin man, eventually you'll find a sweet spot with your meds. Just be patient and keep us updated.

Evening all

Today was a good day in the sense there was very little pain and i could just relax and be left alone all day which was nice and what i needed.
my current pain level is 3/10 which is amazing but i did take a lot more then i was suppose to and i also had a few drinks. today i had the following in divided dosages

15mg valium
1600mg gabapentin
150mg prgabalin
400mg tramadol
.5mg triazolam
lots of weed
and about 300ml vodka.

Im just in bed now watching series, nodding off every now and then and able to lay in one position without getting uncomfortable or my legs aching. so today was a good day especially when it comes to the pain side of things but we all know i went a bit recreational today with my stuff so im not gonna count today to my progress report.

Sorry guys. temptation won this time. hope to be stronger next time.

Sidenote: still no H

Morning all

i had the following this morning

100g tramadol
75m Pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
weed

This week i will be changing my gabapentin to pregabalin except adding a gabapetin dose to morning dose.
The pain this weekend has been an average of 5-6/10 as i did minimul physical work. Plus i used more benzos as normal so i could just sleep the day away.
I know this is not a good way of deaing with this as depression has hit me hard over the last 3 days. So im laying in bed feeling really sorry for myself.
But pain is at a a manageable stage and cant complain.

All will add more of my daily dosages during the day as i progress and the pain relive from it

thanks for all still following and helping

has anything happened to cause the depression or do you think its your braiin being out of whack due to quitting the gear? don't beat yourself up about spending the odd day in bed, we all do it. i still consider a day in which i have not got dressed a successful day, albeit only once in a while, it means i've given myself a rest. try not to use feeling shitty as an excuse to use other drugs, its incredibly easy to cross addict.

i also would try to do even some light exercises (have you got some from a physio? if not i would strongly recommend you seeing one!) because from my totally not a doctor understanding of back pain, even if they hurt more in the shot term, exercise will help long term. again, a physio would know this for your case.

has anything happened to cause the depression or do you think its your braiin being out of whack due to quitting the gear? don't beat yourself up about spending the odd day in bed, we all do it. i still consider a day in which i have not got dressed a successful day, albeit only once in a while, it means i've given myself a rest. try not to use feeling shitty as an excuse to use other drugs, its incredibly easy to cross addict.

i also would try to do even some light exercises (have you got some from a physio? if not i would strongly recommend you seeing one!) because from my totally not a doctor understanding of back pain, even if they hurt more in the shot term, exercise will help long term. again, a physio would know this for your case.
Hey, the depression is from my bipolar and also just general depresssion. I'm not sure if it is from the lack of H or just a mental struggle but im very depressed of late. Pain level atm is manageable but mental state im so down its not funny anymore. maybe its the use of alcohol and other meds to numb me emotionally so my depression is not so bad but cause they not used in abundance as they use to i think it has had an impact.

"try not to use feeling shitty as an excuse to use other drugs, its incredibly easy to cross addict"

Im trying to but easier said then done but the only meds i am using more then i am suppose to use is benzos, mainly hypnotics like triazolam, nitrzepam and midazolam.

edit: Oh and i take a 30 min walk every morning for exercise

Hey guys

Know its been a while since my last post or any updates but its been rough and i wasnt coping so good so i acted out a bit and shit went down, mostly my own fault but i will share this later. Have a long morning of queues to stand in. so morning dose is strong just to get through it

200mg tramadol
12mg bromazepam
150mg pregabalin
weed

Check in later

Evening All

I know i have been scarce lately and not keeping up with my log/thread so apologies from my side.

This week was a crappy one, some self inflicted pain and drama and the rest just life i guess. Not sure if anyone wants to hear about my crappy week but will share if anyone wants to hear.

But to get to the OT, the whole pain regime I followed last week i will give a 5-6/10 for pain management. Tramadol on its own helps but just a bit. Gabapentin helps but also only a little by it self. Now the 2 together had a better effect, that plus the combined (muscle relaxing properties) effects of valium/bromazepam helped during the days. So with a tramadol, gabapentin and benzo combo that's my own personal experience and opinion.

This week i swapped the Gabapentin for Pregabalin and tried to keep the tramadol and benzo dosage the same. So i was doing the following as my daily dose regime;

Dose I:
100mg tramadol
150mg pregabalin
6mg Bromazepam
Weed

Dose II;
100mg tramadol
75mg pregabalin
weed

Dose III;
100mg tramadol
75mg pregabalin
6mg bromazepam
weed

Dose IV:
100mg tramadol
75mg Pregabalin
.5mg alzam
5mg nitrazepam
More weed

This is what i've been trying to stick to this week but not everyday went that way and no, no H was involved but alcohol was though and with that added took away more pain so that makes my feedback semi compromised so sorry for that.

I also got myself some CBD oil today to add to the mix. Hope it helps