Not open for further replies.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
That's a lot actually, in term of data and energy used... :devilish:
giphy.gif

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I figured you'd take that as an insult
You’ve been insulting me for hours. I don’t have any cause to think you’ve switched gears. But if it was a compliment I would be most appreciative. Most people who’ve commented on my cock sucking usually have been complimenting rather than insulting now I come to think of it.

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
You’ve been insulting me for hours. I don’t have any cause to think you’ve switched gears. But if it was a compliment I would be most appreciative. Most people who’ve commented on my cock sucking usually have been complimenting rather than insulting now I come to think of it.
Yeah I was gonna say, that's more of a compliment cos I imagine you're pretty good at it :)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
You think about cock sucking? That's a good thing, why so cursefull? :)
I’ve been trying to take a break from chemsex. Succssfully for several weeks now actually. So I don’t want to be reminded/tempted/encouraged/enabled given it’s now 11 PM on Friday night and I got nothingn going on except BL and this giant smorgasboard of drugs.

MydriHaze

Temporary Ban
I got nothingn going on except BL and this giant smorgasboard of drugs.
Meaning: days-off? ;)

Yes I do. It’s serious
Here is all you post them 🍆🍑💦. Have your profile pic just be you naked in the shower with hundred dollar bills fanned out over ur cock.

Your overthinking this whole thing
Y... You don't mean tha... That you have multiple accounts on BL?! And you allow youself to double post :eek: This is inadmissible! Someone ban the two please, just in case, this is a NEW era!
the-marquis-de-sade-approves-this-message.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.